• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Update 1/18 Naked Base Pandora Kitchen - Build it YOUR way - 3.60/3.61/3.62.2/3.62.3

Search This thread
The new RUUwrapper is part of kitchentoolsv2, it just needs to replace your existing kitchen tools and it will work fine. I create a new directory each build anyway, so i just extracted v2 and it worked fine. The exact directory though is .....pk9.0....\TOOLS\RUU\(RUUWrapper.exe)

ah ok i must be blind. i see it now.

thanks

so from a previous post in the last page or so (But directed at someone else), about copying or deleting files from /windows (trying to do so within a preconfig xml file. is it not at all possible to do this to copy/delete from windows?

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
once the rom is flashed to the phone - it is not possible as far as I know. BEFORE flashing, you can do whatever you want.

For example, the CreateROM.bat script optionally removes the .rgu files from the dump folder before compilation.

Sorry - I should have pulled 33.0600 from beta 3 - not fixed yet :(

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
my calandar softkey and voice recorder hard key do not work with any builds i make.. is this an issue for anyone else?

just so it's clear, from your home screen, the bottom left soft key labeled "calendar" does not open your calendar screen - but the associated hard key does?

And for voice recorder - what hard key are you referring to? As I understand, only button 5 (hold) has the function of calling the Notes application, not voice recorder. I'm not aware of any other launching VR.

robotician

May 12, 2007
Tokyo
Active Sync Problem in Beta3

Hi, mattk_r

Active Sync doesn't work in Beta3.
My Windows PC recognize my Device as Guest, and doesn't sync any more.

Selected packages are same as v7.1.

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
Hi, mattk_r

Active Sync doesn't work in Beta3.
My Windows PC recognize my Device as Guest, and doesn't sync any more.

Selected packages are same as v7.1.

sometimes activesync gets screwed up - I've even had to reinstall it recently.

If you reset your PC and phone, it still acts this way? If so, I'd suggest reinstalling ActiveSync 4.5 and trying again.

I only suggest this because it's working okay here :)

May 28, 2007
Hi, this latest version (beta 3) seems to be working all fine for me :) i havn't had a chance to flash it with the new fixed Live, but all the rest is working fine for me :)
Activesync is also working fine for me, so doesn't seem to be Rom related.

Um..... would it be possible to enable the option to enable SMS Delivery reports in the newer Roms? If not don't worry; i'll try to edit some preconfig files or something :)

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
Hi, this latest version (beta 3) seems to be working all fine for me :) i havn't had a chance to flash it with the new fixed Live, but all the rest is working fine for me :)
Activesync is also working fine for me, so doesn't seem to be Rom related.

Um..... would it be possible to enable the option to enable SMS Delivery reports in the newer Roms? If not don't worry; i'll try to edit some preconfig files or something :)

thanks for update. are you wanting to disable SMS send notification? If so, there was one in an earlier version, I'll sniff around and see what I can find.

Edit: It is in the kitchen. here's the detials:

<Item name="SMS Notification" group="Registry Tweaks" checked="false">
<Tip>Disable the SMS Sent notification</Tip>

Last edited:

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
I'm suprised nobody has yelled at me yet. I forgot to update the CreateROM.bat in the updated kitchen to point to the new RUU in post #1.

I just updated and posted it. Sorry about that. :(

Diggitydru

Aug 15, 2007
Southern California
To goof, is human...

I'm suprised nobody has yelled at me yet. I forgot to update the CreateROM.bat in the updated kitchen to point to the new RUU in post #1.

I just updated and posted it. Sorry about that. :(

I won't yell at you, you're still human.

Hey, I had some speed issues and other weird flippings out with 9.0b1 the other day, so I went back to 8.0 b2. I'm just curious about a few things: Which other package should go with the 9.0? the 3.62 or just any of them? The 8.0 is a later build than the 9.0, isn't it? Or is the purpose of the 9.0 because of another leaked rom from AT&T?

I'm gunna give the new 9.0 a try later, but did have a minor issue with the PTT function selection so I just left it out since I don't use it, but it gave me one of those errors that kinda looked like a .DLL was already there, but I didn't investigate too much past that.

Thanks for your hard work, man.

JPS

Nov 18, 2004
After having tried a couple of roms I've decided to cook my own however I cannot get CreateRom.Bat to run. It keeps asking me what program I would like to use to open the file as it is being recognised as a txt file not an executable? Any way round this?

edit**** I just realised you possibly answered my question :p

Edit 2*** Nope still got same problem BAT file wont run.

Last edited:

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
After having tried a couple of roms I've decided to cook my own however I cannot get CreateRom.Bat to run. It keeps asking me what program I would like to use to open the file as it is being recognised as a txt file not an executable? Any way round this?

edit**** I just realised you possibly answered my question :p

Edit 2*** Nope still got same problem BAT file wont run.

if your pc won't recognize a batch file, then there's some system setting preventing it. I'll see if I can find it.

just so it's clear, from your home screen, the bottom left soft key labeled "calendar" does not open your calendar screen - but the associated hard key does?

And for voice recorder - what hard key are you referring to? As I understand, only button 5 (hold) has the function of calling the Notes application, not voice recorder. I'm not aware of any other launching VR.

yes, the softkey labelled calandar. (and therefore the hardware button for the soft button) , wasnt aware of a proper hardware key for calandar.
either way.. pressing it brings up "the file HTCCalandar cannot be opened. either it is not signed or one of its components cannot be found"

re the voice button.. maybe i am mistaken about that one. a single press on that button from memory always opened up a program but doesnt seem to any more.. i'll just map something to that..

slimshadee

Jun 2, 2006
Chicagoland
Am I the only one seeing the "U" icon in lieu of "E" for edge using 9.0 beta 2?

I think I know the solution has to do with phcanOverbmp.dll, but I find it interesting that others aren't commenting on this...

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
Am I the only one seeing the "U" icon in lieu of "E" for edge using 9.0 beta 2?

I think I know the solution has to do with phcanOverbmp.dll, but I find it interesting that others aren't commenting on this...

not sure why there would be a difference, as those files haven't changed in a while... :confused:

I'm uploading 9.0 Release in a few. I has the newest (working!!!) windows live and x-button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    last question i have licenced software how can i repair the licens

The licence for your purchased is often kept in the registry on your PPC. If you've made an OEM you could usually export the registry entry in HKCU/Software or HKLM/Software on your PPC and copy the line with your licence code into the .rgu file you've made.

I've done the same for a couple of OEMs. It's a handy timesaver.