[UPDATE: 19/6/16] [Odex] [M2] SystemUI Mod and Bug Fixes [.182 Firmware Supported]

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
The camera problems I had were my own doing adding and mixing z5 and M2 files to improve my camera performance which is now working superbly. @imzihad, there has been a small number of people with camera problems either on here or M2 development and discussion group on Facebook after flashing these deodexed ports but most are easily fixable and usually caused by not following the op properly or not wiping cache and dalvik cache and starting with a fresh clean install

IMZihad21

Jul 5, 2014
Dhaka
The camera problems I had were my own doing adding and mixing z5 and M2 files to improve my camera performance which is now working superbly. @imzihad, there has been a small number of people with camera problems either on here or M2 development and discussion group on Facebook after flashing these deodexed ports but most are easily fixable and usually caused by not following the op properly or not wiping cache and dalvik cache and starting with a fresh clean install
Lol i did the same thing. Love Z5 camera UI & images after update is really good

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone