I encountered several issues after update :
1. SMS time stamp - messed up once in a while
2. now I cannot see name and pic tagged to contacts in People when viewing SMS ie in SMS msg, I can only see the phone number
3. WIFI and bluetooth seem to be having some prob - cannot detect. hotspot is working though
Did you encounter any such (or other) issues ? Issue 1 is still not to bad. but issue 2 is kinda irritating cos now i dun know who sms me. as for issue 3, prob with WIFI seems to be a known prob but bluetooth ?
Any way that we can raise this to HTC? I sent them an email but no reply thus far.
My experience after upgrading to 2.3.3:
1. No timestamp problem so far but I receive very few SMS
2. Both name and photo are shown correctly in SMS
3. No problem with WiFi. Haven't try BT yet maybe this weekend. But people having problem with WiFi seems to be related to weak signal.
I guess your SMS problem maybe due to corrupted SMS data store during upgrade. Maybe you can try to backup your SMS, then clear it's data and restore them back.