[Update 20-Sep-08 Manila 2D skin Now Available] HTC Diamond Theme for SPB MS2.1

Search This thread

-berlin-

Jan 11, 2009
quick question I installed all teh .dat files and it works well but on the main page in the top left corner there is a word mobile logo and on the right corner the sprint signal leel is over top of the battery signal this is probably an error on my part but i was curious if you knew how to fix it? Other than that this is exactly what I've spent the last 5 hours looking for

1ucio

Nov 8, 2006
Can any 1 help to upload the version with landscape supported again? Im unable to download through Megaupload.

Many thx :)

CareBEarZ

Aug 11, 2007
Xperia X1

Hi, I'm currently using experia X1... can this mobile shell be used for me? If can, can someone kindly post me a link? I tried downloading the file in the first post and end up only with a black screen. Any idea y?

Thanks In Advance

mywax

Jan 23, 2009
Does anyone know how to change the e-mail selection from this new theme, i.e. from the home screen when i click the envelope icon "outlook e-mail" starts. I have setup an e-mail account that is not in outlook?
The attached shows the account I want to point to "Gadjet"

Same issue for me. Does anyone know how to change the default account when clicking mail? Thanks

keithdupont

Feb 9, 2008
Same issue for me. Does anyone know how to change the default account when clicking mail? Thanks

The only work around that I know of is to always have one unread email in your active account and it will open that account by default. If you have no unread mails it will open outlook by default.

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
Color Theme Option:

Installing any of the Color Theme compatible background files enables you to change the color background images based on the current color theme. Just go to SPB Menu > Tools > Theme and choose your desired color. Or you can use my BaseHueExpress.exe application (attached below) to change your BaseHue, this enables choosing other colors aside from the one provided by SPB MS.

Note:
a) The Color Theme background files are included in the Optional_Files Folder.
b) Only Default (#1) and Diamond (#3) changes your Today wallpaper with the same image when choosing the theme color from SPB Menu > Tools > Theme .

---------------
1) Default

preview4aqs1.png

2) Default - Black

preview4bmn3.png

3) Diamond

preview4cfd4.png

4) Aurora

preview4djo4.png

---------------
BaseHueExpress: Enables you to change your device's BaseHue. Just download, unzip and copy greatbal_BaseHueExpress.exe to your device and run from there (or create a shortcut to your Start Menu). Note: You should have NetCompactFramework version 2.0 (or higher) installed on your device.

Screenshot: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3605/c34py9.jpg

example i just wanna use the diamond theme in green and blue. I use spb mobile shell and the phone suite too.

Where and what have i exactly to put and which files?i tried but nothing has changed, probablty i missed something when i copied the files...

TruPlaya187

Oct 23, 2008
SPB MS 2.1

Hi,
I'm new to this and I would really like to have that on my HTC Touch. I was wondering where was the link to install SPB MS 2.1?

If I understand correctly and again I'm sorry but new to this, I need to install SPB MS 2.1 and then I can add the themes and all right?

Thanks in advance for your patience!!!

TruPlaya187

Oct 23, 2008
SPB MS 2.1

Hi,
I'm new to this and I would really like to have that on my HTC Touch. I was wondering where was the link to install SPB MS 2.1?

If I understand correctly and again I'm sorry but new to this, I need to install SPB MS 2.1 and then I can add the themes and all right?

Thanks in advance for your patience!!!

oknaka1

Feb 2, 2009
Hi if i'm using an Samsung Omnia with WQVGA screen, i won't be able to use this am i right?

Thanks in adv! =D

Have a good day.

abumaia

Jun 2, 2008
I've got a question I hope someone could answer for me. I'm using the 1.2 version of this theme, layout B, carousel, modified by me to have only one contact page. I'm seeing a small bug, where clicking on the Programs tab opens the MRU page instead. Where are the settings for the bottom tabs kept so I can track this bug down?
I see that in the qa_layouts.dat file, in the main.xml, tab 2 (programs) and tab 6(mru) both use the same "boundrec" coordinates. I think this may be the source of my trouble, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

edit: I've tried editing the main.xml by swapping the locations of the launcher and mru tabs, and it appears to work in that clicking the tab opens the main programs page, however the underlying problem is still there: clicking the tab still opens the second of the two pages, not the first as I would like it to do.

Last edited:

akumar2

Feb 11, 2009
Hi, I had recently purchased HTC touch diamond in India. Also have used SPB mobile shell, but when i try to add the theme as mentioned ... screen goes not responding or goes blank.

Does it actually works with HTC touch Diamond... But to say frankly .. the is the coolest phone i've ever seen.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just downloaded v2.1 and it's doing the same thing v2.0 was doing to me. The aligning is off when I click on something. Can anyone tell me how to fix?

And can I get the fire background from v1.2 on this?

Get back to me ASAP please. I'm getting muy frustrated.

Thanks!!

Oh, and just an FYI... on v2.1 when you're changing the color scheme.. you can't go BACK.. you can only to MORE (colors)

If you are using Mobile Shell ver 2.1.1 (the newest version) that is probably what is wrong. A lot of people are having problems with this skin and the newest version of Mobile Shell. We are trying to work with SPB to find out what is wrong. In the mean time, I would suggest installing Mobile Shell version 2.1.0 which can be found as a link in this thread or I am told you can find it on the SPB website under previous versions.

As far as other backgrounds, some new ones have been posted in this thread that offer landscape support for Diamond v2.1, although I don't know if the one you are requesting is included or not.

I see that these are your first 2 post to XDA so I'll be gentle. When you find something on XDA that you like and want to use, please take the time to read the entire thread where you found it. This problem has been reported several times in this thread already. I know it can take a lot of time to read some of these posts, but you might be surprised at what you can learn and your questions may already be answered.

I hope this helps and you get it working properly, it's a great skin for a great program., and WELCOME to XDA!