[Update 20-Sep-08 Manila 2D skin Now Available] HTC Diamond Theme for SPB MS2.1

Search This thread

strangesweet

May 14, 2009
Hi I'm new to this forum and I've been looking to buy SPB MS 2.1 but there's only 3.0.

So in case if it might not work, I tried downloading the trial and it doesn't seem to work.

Does it only have to be 2.1.0? Where can I purchase them?

lerac

May 23, 2009
Perfect theme. Only thing thats missing is more then 1 weather location. Since I travel a lot within the country I live.

For the rest I can't imagine a better one

damiandch

Feb 20, 2009
will this theme work also on SPB Mobile Shell 3?

Hi all,

will this theme work also on SPB Mobile Shell 3?

Thanks

Blumarine

Sep 23, 2008
hello world

I just installed this theme [url]http://i50.tinypic.com/rr1jiw.jpg[/url] [/ IMG]

Unfortunately I encountered problems in the home> programs you could not see the icons! the theme was perfect for me! where I wrong? I also installed M2DC and I seemed to go well (as you back up before the current theme sovrascrisse files of the previous theme?)

please give me some resolution?

I look through the answers :)

Blumarine

G

GuestX00823

I can't get this to work with ms3.5. It looked horrible.

Does it work with this as well?

Somebody asked this question earlier, but no body answered.

numaproject

Jan 29, 2010
Great work!

I was just wandering if there is a grey or light grey status icons...

Thank you and thank you for the best theme ever.!!

numaproject

Jan 29, 2010
Is it possible to have the Manila 2d background for the original greatbal theme? Thaaank you!
hhfwbackgroundrs8.png

blackcat2000

Dec 12, 2007
SPB 2.1.0 is such an old version now. They are at 3.5 now. I really want to try this. The earliest I could find was 2.1.1 which apparently isn't compatible...

I've looked everywhere for it...anyone have an old copy?

I found a .cab file buried in this post (I was looking at something else and found it)...search couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just downloaded v2.1 and it's doing the same thing v2.0 was doing to me. The aligning is off when I click on something. Can anyone tell me how to fix?

And can I get the fire background from v1.2 on this?

Get back to me ASAP please. I'm getting muy frustrated.

Thanks!!

Oh, and just an FYI... on v2.1 when you're changing the color scheme.. you can't go BACK.. you can only to MORE (colors)

If you are using Mobile Shell ver 2.1.1 (the newest version) that is probably what is wrong. A lot of people are having problems with this skin and the newest version of Mobile Shell. We are trying to work with SPB to find out what is wrong. In the mean time, I would suggest installing Mobile Shell version 2.1.0 which can be found as a link in this thread or I am told you can find it on the SPB website under previous versions.

As far as other backgrounds, some new ones have been posted in this thread that offer landscape support for Diamond v2.1, although I don't know if the one you are requesting is included or not.

I see that these are your first 2 post to XDA so I'll be gentle. When you find something on XDA that you like and want to use, please take the time to read the entire thread where you found it. This problem has been reported several times in this thread already. I know it can take a lot of time to read some of these posts, but you might be surprised at what you can learn and your questions may already be answered.

I hope this helps and you get it working properly, it's a great skin for a great program., and WELCOME to XDA!