• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UPDATE][2009-07-25]mToolbox 0.3.0 - The Swiss knife for your PPC

Search This thread

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
Overview_mToolbox.jpg

mToolbox is a multifunctional sensor app. It's like a Swiss knife but without all the hardware functions. mToolbox is using the built-in sensors of your device. So in this version the light sensor and the G-sensor are supported. Maybe I add the support for the stylus sensor in a further release.

You'll have:
  • water level
  • light sensor
  • ruler
  • angle meter and
  • shock sensor

It's very important that you report me every error (maybe with screenshot). That's the only way to make the app bug-free.

Overview - Features, ToDo and System requirements

Changelog

Screenshots

Download

Suggestion are welcome on every time.

If you like this app, I would be very happy if you donate me a coffee or two.

If you want you can "follow me" and the progress on twitter.

Last edited:

Steeve24

Aug 19, 2007
Looks great, I'll be glad to have one program do many things, instead of many programs doing one thing each.

A question though, I attempted to configure the screen when asked, but after inputting the size (3.25) it doesn't seem to have taken properly (see image) is there a way to re-input the screen size. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but is stays the same.

I am running a Touch Diamond2

Screen001.jpg

JPW

Dec 9, 2006
Looks great, I'll be glad to have one program do many things, instead of many programs doing one thing each.

A question though, I attempted to configure the screen when asked, but after inputting the size (3.25) it doesn't seem to have taken properly (see image) is there a way to re-input the screen size. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but is stays the same.

View attachment 204237

Hi I'm getting same on a touch HD - everything else seems to be working fine.

ALDAGACA

Feb 17, 2009
Thank you very much for the application, here I leave the Spanish language file. Thank you

Attachments

• langspanish.zip
    892 bytes · Views: 108

brusko1972

May 3, 2008
Brampton
Can you maybe give us the option of installing just the one we need? I only need the shock sensor and I dont need the others. I already have kai's bubble level 2.0

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007

View attachment 204237

Hi I'm getting same on a touch HD - everything else seems to be working fine.

yes, I can confirm same problem here on HD as well.re-instal won't help. plus the graphic of the angle tool is completely messed up. I presume it's linked to problem of failed calibration? promising app.thanks for that!

Let me explain why you have to do this.

When you enter the screen diagonal of your device the app will calculate the pixel per inch value, and with that the ruler and also the angel meter is built.

I have no idea why this is going to fail on your devices. I've tesed this many times with different values on my Touch HD which has a digonal of 3.8". The result of this is 246 pixel per inch.

Please take a look in the registry, there is a value named "PixelPerInch". Please give me the values of this entry, so I maybe can understand what's going wrong.

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
i Hate to say this...but I couldn't install in my HD.....:(

Please give me some more input about the problem. Which ROM, which language, which version of mToolbox, etc.

Hi,

very very nice, please add a decibel meter.

with friendly greet

starbase64

Great idea, I'll see how I can do it.

Uhm, with miri rom on HD crash with nullReferenceExceptions

Can you please post the complete error message. Something is missing on this ROM but to tell what it is exactly I need the complete message or a screenshot of it.

Slothie

Jun 7, 2009
Gold Coast

View attachment 204237

I think I have the same problem. I think I entered 3.8 for my Touch HD but I think you might want to move the textbox above the keyboard as I couldn't see it as I typed. Anyway I'll look in the registry but could you give me a hint as to where? (Sorry two weeks in the hospital and I'm now way to sick to think straight)

Apart from that this is an excellent app. Its definitely a keeper thats for sure. Nice work!