[Update 24/5/2022][Official][Full One Ui 4.1 From Latest A51] LegendaryPixieOS 4.1 For Galaxy M21

Did You Like This Rom And Want Me to Make More Update And Beautiful Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kayfee

Jun 13, 2016
Link is broken bro.
And With & without GAPPS feature should be a great feature if you add this.

Last edited:

RajatSinghTEN

Apr 7, 2022
Device: M215F
ROM Version: 3.3

Using this rom from last one week, so far the experience is good. The rom is very smooth and no crashes at all, the rom is full of lot of flagship features which are not part of M21's stock rom. WIFI Calling, Link to Windows, Dual Messenger, AppLock access and other stuff are working perfectly and top of that It comes with the latest security patch which is a great thing. WIFI, and Bluetooth audio is working flawlessly. The UI is smooth and fast as much as stock experience.

Comparing battery backup of this rom with stock is not justice. However, one full recharge gives you upto 24 to 42 hours of good backup, where WIFI was active all the time and use WhatsApp, EMail, Telegram and other texting applications. :)

The Only thing I was missing in this rom was the Samsung's built-in "Manage App Data" feature but I believe it has been removed by Samsung itself in Android 11. Still, one should definitely give it a try to experience the joy of a good custom rom.
Dear @Flylarb you did a great job!! (y)
I have seen that many GSI's takeaway volte. Is it working for M21 2020

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
Update 1:
1 January 2022 Security Patch Update
Better Picture And HDR Processing
100% Camera Quality Instead Of 95%
Faster Performance Without Special Kernel
All Goodlock Modules Included (Located In /system_root/system/GoodlockModules Or /system/GoodlockModules
More Build.prop Tweaks
Add Bixby Vision
Add More Features

Update 2:
Add Fun Mode
Faster Performance
Add Google Fonty
Add S21 Fingerprint Animations (Thanks @soulr344 )
Add Android Auto
Update Samsung Free Apps

Update 3:
Improve Performance
Radio Crash,Fix Soon
Add New Call Background Preloaded
Single Take Can Be Detect More Objects
Knox Remove So Secret Mode In Samsung Internet Works

Update 4:
1.Voice Recorder Preloaded For Who Need It But It Not Impact Performance
2.Voice Recorder And Radio Fix In M21
3.(M31s,F41,M31 Only)
Full Features Pro Video
4.Your Phone Apps Remove, Install Your Phone Companion App From Play Store To use Link To Windows
5.Better Performance From More Debloated
6.Improved Stablity
7.GoodLock App Pre-install (Not Impact Performance)
8.Initial Galaxy F41 Builds

Update 5:
1.Better Performance And Networking
2.Add New Camera Features (Quick Reviews)
3.Network And Graphics Throttling Fix
4.GameOptimizingServices Remove
5.Faster Google Discover Open
6.Battery Is Little Bit More Drain But Fix After Turn Power Saving On (For Performance)
7.Dialer Crash And Blocking Messages/Call Are Fix

Update 6:
1.Full Features Link To Windows (Open App On PC,Call On PC)
2.Fix Camera Failed When Apply Video Filters
3.Improved Wifi Scan
4.Fix Camera In M21
5.Use 3.6 As Base Again To Prevent Bug And More Smooth

Update 7:
One UI 4.1 Update

Update 8:
Fix Pro Mode On M21
Fix Face Scan Animation
Add Voice Recorder Features

1.Productivity:

Bixby Voice

Bixby Routines

Samsung Free And Google Discover

All Goodlock Modules Working!

Full Features Link To Windows

Link Sharing

Full Features Screen Recorder And Screen Capture

Full Soundalive

Music Share

Quick Share

Call And Text On Other Devices

Continue App On Other Devices

Wifi Calling (Yeah it exist in stock also)

Fun Mode On Camera

More Single Take Detection Features

Quick Review

Switch Lens While Recording Video

S21 Fingerprint Animations

Super Fast Charging Animations When Phone Power Off And Plug in Charger

2.Performance:

Select Processing Speed in Panel

Debloated But Keep Main Features

Low Memory/Ram Usage! (For Me It Use 2.5gb of 6gb)

How To Install:

Download zip

Flash zip in recovery

Flash Magisk (Required)

Go to wipe > advanced wipe > data then wipe to keep file in internal storage or format data if you dont want to keep

Reboot

Finish

Download:

Credits:

@BlassGO For Installer

@neel0210 For Kernel i use

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/build-props-tweaks.4252889/
For Build.prop tweaks

Kernel Sources

Thanks

Flylarb
*I Wont Accept Any Donations Since I'm Kids And Making Rom Is My Hobby
Do I need to use reparation.zip before installing this rom @Flylarb

OldNoobOne

1> Hi FlyLarb, don't get me wrong I love & appreciate the hardwork that devs all around the world put into development & programming new OS & mods but actually, just like after Andro 6 Andro 7 was way better and next gen & far ahead of all the older Andro versions; similarly I found Andro 10 to be the next best OS after Andro 7, Andro 10 is still perfect for daily requirements mostly so . People still prefer desktops and laptops for productivity, Where OSes like Andro step in is to fill the gap between the time people log in to their desktops/laptops plus Andro helps to stay connected to the grid. How many would want to watch NettFlicks & do Spreadsheets on a 5-inch screen?

2> I find people more interested in newer versions of Mobile OSes like Andro because they want the updated Security Patches more than the slightly better GUIs on offer, when people walk into a brickNmortar store or log into online store they're mostly looking for higher RAM devices because they use more than 20 different apps simultaneously, so an indicator of what people are spending on in mobile devices is the Latest Security Patches & Higher RAMs (lag-free performance) [for a plain joe higher RAM translates into smoother performance, not entirely wrong to not consider the processor power much] more than the slightly-better GUI experiences with each new version.

3> Andro 12 makes the users peep into their phones more often to check which app is requesting which permissions real-time, thats more headache really; while what users the world over are fed up is the global tracking that is being done through built-in Fused Location & OEM Location apps.

4> Not all users will face an emergency situation where the user needs location tracking ON 24/7, the user needs to be given an option to freeze the Location Tracking apps when they don't want to be tracked by ANY APP which up until Andro 10 was permitted by Gugle.

5> Is there any dev in this world who can revert Fused Location to be optionally functional at users choice like up untill Andro 10 permitted?
I don't think so unless the user has to go for HubuntuTouch or /e/ or that youtube chinese uncles' degoogled phones :D. Infact I loaded Andro GSI instead of OEM ROM or Modded ROMs coz it was more peaceful.

P.S.- Nothing personal meant to devs anywhere, just pointing out the mostly unnecessary development going on in Gugle by bringing newer versions of Andro while overlooking the basic old issues that users really bothered with :-/

Last edited:

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
I downloaded and installed the Rom it works perfectly without any issues except some features like portrait mode in camera and gallery are not working also Bixby vision is not there
Is there any fix for that?
@Flylarb

Atrosincity

Aug 13, 2009
Download link is down again, can u fix it ? btw i updated to android 12, and so far im not liking it, too much battery drain, also not accurate estimation of remaining juice.. so im gonna reflash Andro11 rom=> twrp=> magisk, then your rom, hope downgrade is permitted by samsung.

Thx for your incredible work, cheers.

newt23

Oct 6, 2021
Download link is down again, can u fix it ? btw i updated to android 12, and so far im not liking it, too much battery drain, also not accurate estimation of remaining juice.. so im gonna reflash Andro11 rom=> twrp=> magisk, then your rom, hope downgrade is permitted by samsung.

Thx for your incredible work, cheers.
Did it work? I thought you couldn't downgrade if the bootloader was upgraded?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link is broken bro. Please fix it as early as possible 🙏🏻
    Found newer versions of this rom, install telegram search LPOS updates (LPOS=Legendary Pixies OS).
    Where's the file tho? I need it someone plz help
    Is there Totsuka ROM for A11 M21?
    Yes there is
    U can find it in telegram channel SAMSUNG M21 UPDATES
    @OldNoobOne
    Yes there is
    U can find it in telegram channel SAMSUNG M21 UPDATES
    @OldNoobOne
    Ouh Jeeez, I'm sucha nooooob, when was it released? oh F me man! thanks I will check, is there an external link though bruh? why didnt he post it under Totsuka M21 yet? surprised. Hope its safe.
    BTW I posted the same question in Totsuka ROM thread on Aug'21 and no one has replied it yet :-/
    U can find the one ui 3.1 official over here
    Apparently this is the latest that's done

@OldNoobOne
    Yup thanks, I flashed ToT. I flashed all the three roms Pixie, Clean & ToT and I loved all of them OneUI. but I somehow would prefer a gapps-less rom so I went back to CAOS GSI and I have to admit CAOS GSI is no less than a ROM even though its just a GSI. It runs smooth as butter on M215G, battery drain is minimal, calls sound good & clear if not loudest (samsung decibel low by default), MTP only works in Recovery mode which is great for security though ADB works , MicroG works fine (PleyStore & Aurora work simultaneously). For me I don't miss Shamshung Apps or Gapps. OpenBrowser works fine, OpenCamera works great with Camera2Api(I think i spotted difference in picture quality with Camera2API on, just slightly maybe ), GCam works fine except portrait, magisk works fine too, Magisk works great too all modules. There is a button for Reboot to Recovery too thats missing in OneUI, Hotspot 2.4 GHz works & Bluetooth pairing too. So CAOS GSI not that bad either gets the basic job done without compromising on privacy maybe. I just wish there was a non-gapps version of Pixie, Clean & ToT :-/ .
    Update 1:
    1 January 2022 Security Patch Update
    Better Picture And HDR Processing
    100% Camera Quality Instead Of 95%
    Faster Performance Without Special Kernel
    All Goodlock Modules Included (Located In /system_root/system/GoodlockModules Or /system/GoodlockModules
    More Build.prop Tweaks
    Add Bixby Vision
    Add More Features

Update 2:
    Add Fun Mode
    Faster Performance
    Add Google Fonty
    Add S21 Fingerprint Animations (Thanks @soulr344 )
    Add Android Auto
    Update Samsung Free Apps

Update 3:
    Improve Performance
    Radio Crash,Fix Soon
    Add New Call Background Preloaded
    Single Take Can Be Detect More Objects
    Knox Remove So Secret Mode In Samsung Internet Works

Update 4:
    1.Voice Recorder Preloaded For Who Need It But It Not Impact Performance
    2.Voice Recorder And Radio Fix In M21
    3.(M31s,F41,M31 Only)
    Full Features Pro Video
    4.Your Phone Apps Remove, Install Your Phone Companion App From Play Store To use Link To Windows
    5.Better Performance From More Debloated
    6.Improved Stablity
    7.GoodLock App Pre-install (Not Impact Performance)
    8.Initial Galaxy F41 Builds

Update 5:
    1.Better Performance And Networking
    2.Add New Camera Features (Quick Reviews)
    3.Network And Graphics Throttling Fix
    4.GameOptimizingServices Remove
    5.Faster Google Discover Open
    6.Battery Is Little Bit More Drain But Fix After Turn Power Saving On (For Performance)
    7.Dialer Crash And Blocking Messages/Call Are Fix

Update 6:
    1.Full Features Link To Windows (Open App On PC,Call On PC)
    2.Fix Camera Failed When Apply Video Filters
    3.Improved Wifi Scan
    4.Fix Camera In M21
    5.Use 3.6 As Base Again To Prevent Bug And More Smooth

Update 7:
    One UI 4.1 Update

Update 8:
    Fix Pro Mode On M21
    Fix Face Scan Animation
    Add Voice Recorder Features

Update 9:
    Added Extra Dim
    Added Additional Fonts
    Improved App Opening Performance
    Improved Battery Life

1.Productivity:

Bixby Voice

Bixby Routines

Samsung Free And Google Discover

All Goodlock Modules Working!

Full Features Link To Windows

Link Sharing

Full Features Screen Recorder And Screen Capture

Full Soundalive

Music Share

Quick Share

Call And Text On Other Devices

Continue App On Other Devices

Wifi Calling (Yeah it exist in stock also)

Fun Mode On Camera

More Single Take Detection Features

Quick Review

Switch Lens While Recording Video

S21 Fingerprint Animations

Super Fast Charging Animations When Phone Power Off And Plug in Charger

2.Performance:

Select Processing Speed in Panel

Debloated But Keep Main Features

Low Memory/Ram Usage! (For Me It Use 2.5gb of 6gb)

How To Install:

Download zip

Flash zip in recovery

Flash Magisk (Required)

Go to wipe > advanced wipe > data then wipe to keep file in internal storage or format data if you dont want to keep

Reboot

Finish

Download:

Credits:

@BlassGO For Installer

@neel0210 For Kernel i use

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/build-props-tweaks.4252889/
    For Build.prop tweaks

Kernel Sources

Thanks

Flylarb
    *I Wont Accept Any Donations Since I'm Kids And Making Rom Is My Hobby
    Thats whats great about Flylarb dev, he doesnt accept donations but he still building ROMs n stuff..Great job (y)
    My Hobby Tho
    Hmm, looks yummy (love the : Faster Performance Without Special Kernel, part !) many thx for your hard work sir, i've flashed a custom rom / kernel, albite boosting performance, the kernel changed my device name to m21 shark.. something, which is inconvenient, cuz i cant re-install some native apps like smarthing..

Do i need to re-flash vanilla rom before i proceed with your rom, or do i just follow your instructions ?
    Cheers

Also, a big yesssss to future updates, i dont mind bying you some beers, for them.
    some debloated version, would be definitely appreciated. i have the 4gb ram version.
    No Need To Flash Vanilla Rom Before
    Just flash it in recovery (follow instructions)
    It have less ram usage a little bit but i will improve performance without debloat too much
    Thanks
    Flylarb
    Do I need to use reparation.zip before installing this rom @Flylarb
    No
    I downloaded and installed the Rom it works perfectly without any issues except some features like portrait mode in camera and gallery are not working also Bixby vision is not there
    Is there any fix for that?
    @Flylarb
    Bixby Vision Remove
    Portraits Mode Fix Now
    Wait For 3.1