[Update 24/5/2022][Official][Full One Ui 4.1 From Latest A51] LegendaryPixieOS 4.1 For Galaxy M21

Did You Like This Rom And Want Me to Make More Update And Beautiful Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread
May 25, 2022
Hi I installed LPOS V6 Build Number : LPOS30701.A515FXXU5EUL3 One UI 3.1
Problem Bank app detects jailbreak system modified, So question is how to pass safety net using magisk 24.2. I enabled zygisk mode and added bank app to denylist. pls help

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
i tried app called OpenCamera V1.49.1. It has also bokeh mode night mode in latest version for android 12 .CleanOS battery drain 20% /hour but LPOS 10%/hour. If you have info for magisk safety net pass for LPOS please share.
Thank you soo much for the camera and battery info
As per your query for safety ner pass it depends on what app and magisk version you happen to be using .
If u were to use any type of banking app or any type of root detection app
I suggest you following measures :
1. Have magisk 24.1 or 24.3 at least .
2. Enable zygisk and Enforce deny list
3. You will need to reboot your phone but after that you need to go into magisk settings where you can find these options and select configure deny list .
4. From the deny list tick mark your desired app for which you want to pass the safety also tapping on the app and making sure to tick every proccess

If it still detects root or custom , just use hide magisk along with these steps
I myself dont reccomend safety net modules with a custom rom as if not done correctly they can be problematic .

Hope this solves your problem
@Tech = Spy-Biz

May 25, 2022
Thank you soo much for the camera and battery info
As per your query for safety ner pass it depends on what app and magisk version you happen to be using .
If u were to use any type of banking app or any type of root detection app
I suggest you following measures :
1. Have magisk 24.1 or 24.3 at least .
2. Enable zygisk and Enforce deny list
3. You will need to reboot your phone but after that you need to go into magisk settings where you can find these options and select configure deny list .
4. From the deny list tick mark your desired app for which you want to pass the safety also tapping on the app and making sure to tick every proccess

If it still detects root or custom , just use hide magisk along with these steps
I myself dont reccomend safety net modules with a custom rom as if not done correctly they can be problematic .

Hope this solves your problem
@Tech = Spy-Biz
:D I appreciate the fact that you tried to help me out friend Bobaboi69, but i have already done all that with magisk 24.2 . I think I'll give magisk 23 a try or even 21 perhaps with magisk manager 8.0.7 apk. I was peeping into the bank app services and it has like 390 services inside the app so its pretty heavy app quite near to Play Services app itself. So, my hunch is that the bank apps know what user uses like magisk so they figured a way to pass that by checking with the device manufaturers who has unlocked bootloader by checking their FPP list while the app initiates. I an sure bank app already knows which customers have unlocked bootloaders.

Reactions: BobaBoi69

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
:D I appreciate the fact that you tried to help me out friend Bobaboi69, but i have already done all that with magisk 24.2 . I think I'll give magisk 23 a try or even 21 perhaps with magisk manager 8.0.7 apk. I was peeping into the bank app services and it has like 390 services inside the app so its pretty heavy app quite near to Play Services app itself. So, my hunch is that the bank apps know what user uses like magisk so they figured a way to pass that by checking with the device manufaturers who has unlocked bootloader by checking their FPP list while the app initiates. I an sure bank app already knows which customers have unlocked bootloaders.
You are welcome
I see that you already happen to have done the steps and are deciding upon using predecessor versions of magisk but the problem to be seen that magisk 23 or older version dont have seen have zygisk support and the only option remains to use magisk hide props along with systemless host enabled within via the app settings
The methods that i suggested dont seem to have worked
I shall search for some better methods and provide them to you soon
Apologies for the inconvenient suggestion that failed to work
@Tech = Spy-Biz

May 25, 2022
You are welcome
I see that you already happen to have done the steps and are deciding upon using predecessor versions of magisk but the problem to be seen that magisk 23 or older version dont have seen have zygisk support and the only option remains to use magisk hide props along with systemless host enabled within via the app settings
The methods that i suggested dont seem to have worked
I shall search for some better methods and provide them to you soon
Apologies for the inconvenient suggestion that failed to work
@Tech = Spy-Biz
Oh please do not take the trouble just for me, you already have been so nice, its not the soulutions but more about the gesture of wanting to help others that i really appreciate about you ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💟.
As for the solutions Since I dont intend to have Gapps on the device, just the basic magisk with a SafetyNet Fail would also do coz as far as banking goes Net-Banking is pretty secure as well. As long as anyone doesn't disable the debit/credit cards and other products they shouln't really need banking app inside the device, and the banks are okay with it too. So no headaches with SafetyNet or Magisk versions for me atleast. Thanks & god bless 💚💛🧡💜💙🤎🤍❤️💗💟

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
Oh please do not take the trouble just for me, you already have been so nice, its not the soulutions but more about the gesture of wanting to help others that i really appreciate about you ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💟.
As for the solutions Since I dont intend to have Gapps on the device, just the basic magisk with a SafetyNet Fail would also do coz as far as banking goes Net-Banking is pretty secure as well. As long as anyone doesn't disable the debit/credit cards and other products they shouln't really need banking app inside the device, and the banks are okay with it too. So no headaches with SafetyNet or Magisk versions for me atleast. Thanks & god bless 💚💛🧡💜💙🤎🤍❤️💗💟
What can I say except you are welcome
also I seem to have found an effective solution for your safetynet problem
I also happened to realise that the proccess i had suggested you was incurred half-complete
I believe this should help significantly
you can find the solution here

Hope this solves your problem @Tech = Spy-Biz

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
What can I say except you are welcome
also I seem to have found an effective solution for your safetynet problem
I also happened to realise that the proccess i had suggested you was incurred half-complete
I believe this should help significantly
you can find the solution here

Hope this solves your problem @Tech = Spy-Biz
Thanks friend, as I said i appreciate your gesture to help us more than the solution.
BTW, I had already done all that as the link you provided is a few months old but nevertheless I am trying Riru module & Riru Process Isolation (something like Shelter apk i suppose). Maybe It'll work IDK but there is a new thread on magisk, maybe this link can help.

BobaBoi69

May 23, 2022
Thanks friend, as I said i appreciate your gesture to help us more than the solution.
BTW, I had already done all that as the link you provided is a few months old but nevertheless I am trying Riru module & Riru Process Isolation (something like Shelter apk i suppose). Maybe It'll work IDK but there is a new thread on magisk, maybe this link can help.
I see your efforts
I happen to also have checked up the link and contents provided .
The memebers did mention riru as for a powerful tool
But like uncle ben says
With great power comes great responsibility and i believe riru is indeed poweful but it might prove some compatibility issues whilst be nevertheless can break safetynet in some cases ( its just based on my knowledge as far as i have learned please correct me if i am wrong)
If u dont mind i would like to know the name of that app for i shall look into the problem myself

Apologies for an outdated suggestions
@Tech = Spy-Biz

Reactions: Tech = Spy-Biz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for my english and for the doubt if it's too silly, but I'm a little "lost". My smartphone is the M21s(SM-F415F). The OneUI version is 3.1 with Android 11. I have TWRP and Magisk installed. Can I install LegendaryPixieOS 4.1 without any problems?
    Sorry for my english and for the doubt if it's too silly, but I'm a little "lost". My smartphone is the M21s(SM-F415F). The OneUI version is 3.1 with Android 11. I have TWRP and Magisk installed. Can I install LegendaryPixieOS 4.1 without any problems?
    No u cant
    At most u can get legendary Pixie os 3.1
    The 4.1 requires the stock rom to be One Ui 4.1
    Also your model number seems to be similar to samsung F41
    I suggest please check your phone's model number so that you can download the correct stock rom without any failure
    You can find the stock firmware here
    Hope this solves your query
    @Zoommod
    I have same problem, stuck in logo loop. i did compare content between your multidisabler file and i used file. Only comment lines is different. Nothing has changed.
    Here try this one
    Remeber the order
    First the rom
    Then multidisabler
    And then magisk

Hope this solves your problem @esen2202
    @BobaBoi69 I am now properly updated. I'm using the stock ROM with OneUI 4.1. However, even following the instructions of this thread and telegram, I was not able to install. I'm probably doing something wrong, since it's the first time I've done something like this
    @BobaBoi69 I am now properly updated. I'm using the stock ROM with OneUI 4.1. However, even following the instructions of this thread and telegram, I was not able to install. I'm probably doing something wrong, since it's the first time I've done something like this
    It is simple
    First download the rom
    Flash the recovery , i recommend using twrp 3.5.2 for the most stable experience
    Then start flashing the rom according to these steps
    1.Put your rom in you SD card or your otg device
    2.Boot into recovery
    3. Got to Wipe> Advance wipe > Select data, cache and dalvik cache and wipe
    NOTE : DONT TOUCH FORMAT DATA AND SYSTEM WHILE WIPING !!
    4. Locate and flash your rom
    5. Flash the provided Multidisabler file
    6. Flash magisk 24.3 ( FLASH THIS VERSION ONLY . THE HIGHER VERSION LIKE 25.XX ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AND WILL CAUSE BOOTLOOP)
    7. Reboot system
    NOTE 2 : FIRST REBOOT CAN TAKE AROUND 10 TO 15 MINUTES SO PLZ HAVE PATIENCE

Hope this helps you , try and give a review
    @Zoommod
    Update 1:
    1 January 2022 Security Patch Update
    Better Picture And HDR Processing
    100% Camera Quality Instead Of 95%
    Faster Performance Without Special Kernel
    All Goodlock Modules Included (Located In /system_root/system/GoodlockModules Or /system/GoodlockModules
    More Build.prop Tweaks
    Add Bixby Vision
    Add More Features

Update 2:
    Add Fun Mode
    Faster Performance
    Add Google Fonty
    Add S21 Fingerprint Animations (Thanks @soulr344 )
    Add Android Auto
    Update Samsung Free Apps

Update 3:
    Improve Performance
    Radio Crash,Fix Soon
    Add New Call Background Preloaded
    Single Take Can Be Detect More Objects
    Knox Remove So Secret Mode In Samsung Internet Works

Update 4:
    1.Voice Recorder Preloaded For Who Need It But It Not Impact Performance
    2.Voice Recorder And Radio Fix In M21
    3.(M31s,F41,M31 Only)
    Full Features Pro Video
    4.Your Phone Apps Remove, Install Your Phone Companion App From Play Store To use Link To Windows
    5.Better Performance From More Debloated
    6.Improved Stablity
    7.GoodLock App Pre-install (Not Impact Performance)
    8.Initial Galaxy F41 Builds

Update 5:
    1.Better Performance And Networking
    2.Add New Camera Features (Quick Reviews)
    3.Network And Graphics Throttling Fix
    4.GameOptimizingServices Remove
    5.Faster Google Discover Open
    6.Battery Is Little Bit More Drain But Fix After Turn Power Saving On (For Performance)
    7.Dialer Crash And Blocking Messages/Call Are Fix

Update 6:
    1.Full Features Link To Windows (Open App On PC,Call On PC)
    2.Fix Camera Failed When Apply Video Filters
    3.Improved Wifi Scan
    4.Fix Camera In M21
    5.Use 3.6 As Base Again To Prevent Bug And More Smooth

Update 7:
    One UI 4.1 Update

Update 8:
    Fix Pro Mode On M21
    Fix Face Scan Animation
    Add Voice Recorder Features

Update 9:
    Added Extra Dim
    Added Additional Fonts
    Improved App Opening Performance
    Improved Battery Life

1.Productivity:

Bixby Voice

Bixby Routines

Samsung Free And Google Discover

All Goodlock Modules Working!

Full Features Link To Windows

Link Sharing

Full Features Screen Recorder And Screen Capture

Full Soundalive

Music Share

Quick Share

Call And Text On Other Devices

Continue App On Other Devices

Wifi Calling (Yeah it exist in stock also)

Fun Mode On Camera

More Single Take Detection Features

Quick Review

Switch Lens While Recording Video

S21 Fingerprint Animations

Super Fast Charging Animations When Phone Power Off And Plug in Charger

2.Performance:

Select Processing Speed in Panel

Debloated But Keep Main Features

Low Memory/Ram Usage! (For Me It Use 2.5gb of 6gb)

How To Install:

Download zip

Flash zip in recovery

Flash Magisk (Required)

Go to wipe > advanced wipe > data then wipe to keep file in internal storage or format data if you dont want to keep

Reboot

Finish

Download:

Credits:

@BlassGO For Installer

@neel0210 For Kernel i use

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/build-props-tweaks.4252889/
    For Build.prop tweaks

Kernel Sources

Thanks

Flylarb
    *I Wont Accept Any Donations Since I'm Kids And Making Rom Is My Hobby
    Thats whats great about Flylarb dev, he doesnt accept donations but he still building ROMs n stuff..Great job (y)
    My Hobby Tho
    Hmm, looks yummy (love the : Faster Performance Without Special Kernel, part !) many thx for your hard work sir, i've flashed a custom rom / kernel, albite boosting performance, the kernel changed my device name to m21 shark.. something, which is inconvenient, cuz i cant re-install some native apps like smarthing..

Do i need to re-flash vanilla rom before i proceed with your rom, or do i just follow your instructions ?
    Cheers

Also, a big yesssss to future updates, i dont mind bying you some beers, for them.
    some debloated version, would be definitely appreciated. i have the 4gb ram version.
    No Need To Flash Vanilla Rom Before
    Just flash it in recovery (follow instructions)
    It have less ram usage a little bit but i will improve performance without debloat too much
    Thanks
    Flylarb
    Do I need to use reparation.zip before installing this rom @Flylarb
    No
    I downloaded and installed the Rom it works perfectly without any issues except some features like portrait mode in camera and gallery are not working also Bixby vision is not there
    Is there any fix for that?
    @Flylarb
    Bixby Vision Remove
    Portraits Mode Fix Now
    Wait For 3.1