✪✪✔Update(27.06.22) [Gcam 8.4] {XTra vision} LMC 8.4 Evolved version v7.3[Stable] <<RUI☞1/2/3>>

Search This thread

Taimur1477

Oct 25, 2021
OnePlus 8
LDR mode supposed to take shot in bright light scenario to compensate the extra light.
But you can increase exposure after focusing on a object.That will increase a bit lighting.
Yes i tried that but not helping, can you guide me through lib settings where i can manually increase the exposure or brightness for ldr mode, because i have noticed that in low light ldr takes very quality photos even better then every other mode or stock, but just simple drawback is in low light exposure is very low. i can share the samples (if it added a little bit more exposure then it would have been a perfect. Captured with maximum focused brightness) in which brightness and exposure is low

Attachments

• LMC_20220517_211914_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    LMC_20220517_211914_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 78

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
Ldr mode has turned the sky blue sky into some other color in bright day
This is because I have boosted whites and bright light in LDR mode
If I reduce them a bit the color should look ok in sky..
But that will cause it appear more dark in photos
Here I'm giving 2 photos
Left one is the XML here in post
Right one removed white boost
You can check the difference.
For this I think increasing brightness in library will make it worse in times of color accuracy.

Attachments

• LMC_20220518_212145_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    LMC_20220518_212145_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 46
  • LMC_20220518_212003_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    LMC_20220518_212003_🌀 XTra vision© by YaSiR v4HF.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 37

tuffayl

Oct 26, 2008
Thank you so much Yasir for such a good work done. I was disappointed with my realme 7 pro stock camera. Your app gave it a new life. I found it peculiarly better when in pro mode with no lib on. However, the only extra work I have to make is to denoise the very photo to scale 100, pop it to scale 7 and sharpen it to around 13. Can you please suggest some auto process with the above setting for ease in taking wonderful photos with just one click. JazakAllah for the work done.

Reactions: YasirArafatShihab

Taseen Ahanaf Fahim

May 22, 2022
in "Redmi 9" "Video and
Macro" is not working at all

❌Normal video can not save
❌Slow motion do not support
❌Macro lens do not support

(Main camera, front camera ,night sight astrophotography are working well)

PLEASE Please 🙏 Fix it soon....

TapaSte

Jun 23, 2017
Hello,
I too have an Realme 8, but i cant seem to find any Gcam that works well, and allow widecam or macro...

Can you help me with the settings you used for your Realme 8?

With my very best regards,

LPC
Aux cams (bad quality) don't work well in gcam and in the more cases they will crash the app. Moreover there are a bunch of gcam that work decently on our realme : LMC, Shamim, Nikita and BSG are some of these.

On telegram You can find a dedicated group with some tips for photography with realme 8.

Reactions: Lord Paulus Cobris
May 14, 2022
Aux cams (bad quality) don't work well in gcam and in the more cases they will crash the app. Moreover there are a bunch of gcam that work decently on our realme : LMC, Shamim, Nikita and BSG are some of these.

On telegram You can find a dedicated group with some tips for photography with realme 8.
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

Can you please recomend me anyone? And the config file for it?
The ultrawide camera is actually pretty usefull for indoor and closed spaces!

I don´t use Telegram, its not possible to get the links for that group content?

LPC

TapaSte

Jun 23, 2017
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

Can you please recomend me anyone? And the config file for it?
The ultrawide camera is actually pretty usefull for indoor and closed spaces!

I don´t use Telegram, its not possible to get the links for that group content?

LPC
You can find those gcams on the celsoazevedo repository.

Reactions: Lord Paulus Cobris

psydex

Nov 25, 2012
Plovdiv
mobers.org
Camera works nicely on Mi9SE (running a 12.1 AOSP rom) but does not support all three cameras. Can it be adapted via .xml config or manually to support all three cameras (normal , wide , tele)?

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
Thank you so much Yasir for such a good work done. I was disappointed with my realme 7 pro stock camera. Your app gave it a new life. I found it peculiarly better when in pro mode with no lib on. However, the only extra work I have to make is to denoise the very photo to scale 100, pop it to scale 7 and sharpen it to around 13. Can you please suggest some auto process with the above setting for ease in taking wonderful photos with just one click. JazakAllah for the work done.
You can use HDR net mode for quick taking...and I am working on color balancing
May be next update will fix some issues.
Thanks again.

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
in "Redmi 9" "Video and
Macro" is not working at all

❌Normal video can not save
❌Slow motion do not support
❌Macro lens do not support

(Main camera, front camera ,night sight astrophotography are working well)

PLEASE Please 🙏 Fix it soon....
Redmi 9 have MTK processor and Its causing some problem due to SoC difference.
So can't recommend this cam for your model

jeevan mandali

Apr 17, 2016
Hello sir, I have imported the xm file.i see all other options.but I don't find macro mode.how can I use macro option please

adn2238

May 25, 2022
How to take macro shots with this gcam version?
and I feel that this gcam version makes my phone hotter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update v5HF 31.05.21 -Front crashing fix -Front Camera reworked -Redness issue fixed -Detailed Front video -Minor Bugs fixed
    04.06.22 Update v5HF+ -Pink tint fix -Lumination fix -Extra details added -Less denoised -Minor Bugs fixed
    24.06.22 Update v7 -Camera APK update (Download) -Front re enhanced -Light illuminating effect -Selfie illumination -LDR tet added -HDR net added -Renewed CT -New AWB and Noise fixes -New EYE mode -improved Light balance in several conditions -Minor bug fixed
    Rev 9 working on realme 8 after putting off some developer options flags.
    Gcam 8.4 LMC
    IMG_20220406_021845_530.jpg
    Changelog➤
    27.06.22 [Stable Update] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V1 -TRUE colors with DSLR tone -HDR day/night images -Color paint -LDR mode -Leica mode -CT fix -Color blended with HMX sensor models -IMX 682 noise model -Macro mode -Automatic & fixed white balance control -Focus tracking -Focus lock ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V2 -Sabre enabled (wide) -3 different modes (dark,balanced,normal) -Frequent faces -Custom HEX and LIB patcher -Pro mode added -Added Black and White mode -Freezing fixed -Hotfix ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V3 -Fix lux in dark scenarios -Luma and Chroma fixed -Darkness in some situation fixed -Redefined tonal quality -Extreme HDR tweak -Pro gives better colors -Front tweaked and redness fixed -Sepia and NoLib mode added -Front color tweak -Color saturation fix -Crashing fixed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V4 -Video bitrate increased significantly -Back/Front 60FPS -Slow motion improved -Stabilized footage -Portrait freezing fixed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V5 -Motion mode -Action pan /Long Exposure added -LDR retouched -AUX button added(BETA) -Video crashing fixed -Huge Developer settings reworked -Front crashing fix -Front Camera reworked -Redness issue fixed -Detailed Front video -Pink tint fix -Lumination fix -Extra details added -Less denoised ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V5.1 -Crashing in Human subject fixed -Color tuning ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v6.1 -Selfie problem fixed -Selfie sharpness fixed -Removed unnecessary modes in stable version -All-in-one universal xml -Night sight fixed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V7 -Camera APK update(Download) -Front re enhanced -Light illuminating effect -Selfie illumination -LDR tet added -HDR net added -Renewed CT -New AWB and Noise fixes -New EYE mode -improved Light balance in several conditions -portrait crashing fixed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V7.3 -Night Sight Reworked -Green tinting fixed in Selfies -Face retouched a bit -Glowing effect fixed -Removed unnecessary modes -Minor bug fixes

👇Download Link👇

👇XML APPLY METHOD👇
    1.Install camera and Give all permissions
    2.Go to File Manager/My Files
    2.Create a folder named LMC8.4 (no need if automatically created)
    3.Put XML file in that folder
    4.Open camera and Double tap near shutter button
    5.Use the XML

===========================

👉##IMPORTANT NOTES##👈
    1.USE NORMAL HDR+ENHANCED FOR BRIGHTER PHOTOS
    2.USE LDR MODE FOR DARK AND SATURATED PHOTOS
    3.USE LEICA MODE FOR CLASSIC LEICA NOIR EFFECT PHOTOS
    4.USE PRO MODE FOR ADVANCED SATURATED PHOTOS
    5.USE B/W MODE FOR BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS
    6.USE SEPIA FOR BROWN PHOTO
    7.USE NO LIB FOR BASIC GOOGLE PHOTO NO EDIT
    8.USE AUX-T MODE FOR AUXILLIARY CAMERA [IF WORKING]

👇XML FILE ATTACHED BELOW👇

💬⊕⊕For support⊕⊕💬

Join➤https://t.me/YAS_GCam

If you wanna buy me a coffee🙂
    06.04.22 -Selfie redness hotfix -Saturation optimized
    How to activate 60fps video recording? I turn it on in settings, but only have: auto, 24 and 30.
    24.06.22 Update v7 -Camera APK update (Download) -Front re enhanced -Light illuminating effect -Selfie illumination -LDR tet added -HDR net added -Renewed CT -New AWB and Noise fixes -New EYE mode -improved Light balance in several conditions -Minor bug fixed