• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Update 29/07/2017] Project x aosp resurrection remix

Search This thread

goonoth

Oct 28, 2011
somewhere in Indonesia
Let me try this, your previous ROM is not supported with Magisk 13. any information why?
I hope this one is Magisk 13 supported

--edit
Magisk 13 still not work,

Last edited:
Reactions: 0kti

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
Pre-routed or without root and gapps

Let me try this, your previous ROM is not supported with Magisk 13. any information why?
I hope this one is Magisk 13 supported

--edit
Magisk 13 still not work,

In this new update there are two options of rom the first one already comes pre-routed and the second option and rom without root and without gapps

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
With root and gapps or without root and gapps!

Yes, I know
But root with magisk is more reliable as I can hide root for banking apps and Po Go

Those apps will detected my phone is rooted

So just choose the best option for you between the two with root and gapps or without root and gapps ... ok!

Jun 4, 2017
Wroclaw
Thank you comment i'll check to fix ... but you use the optimized gapps that i let

Yes, the in version the gapps are included, but i still flashed the zip from the folder you provided.
Howerver after reinstalling the corrupted Google Apps form withing android everything works flawlessly for the most part.

If you have anything for me to try out dont hesitatem would be glad to help.

~Eden

CKrome

Aug 1, 2017
I found two bugs

I found two bugs on this rom, the first bug is go to settings-display- saturation and color-screen optimize, when I set it to Normal mode, it works. But when I restart my phone, this setting restored to Smart adaption(although it seems circled the Normal mode, it actually Smart adaption, the same result on Screen enhance) So currently I have to check this setting every time I restart my phone.
The second bug is this rom is incompatible with ShadowsocksR( a software which can bypass the censorship in China), it keeps FC when every time when I open SSR( stand for ShadowsocksR) I have tested this software on MIUI, it works great.
Could you fix these two bugs, I would be grateful.
And here is the link of SSR, if you would like to test it.
[email protected]/shadowsocksr-backup/shadowsocksr-android/releases/download/3.4.0.6/ssr_3.4.0.6.apk
Replace @ with . instead

Last edited:

semm

Jan 18, 2008
I am having some 4g problems with this rom. Tried to force switch to 4g no luck.

Also the camera looks a bit off, a bit of white noise and unsharp.

The rom started in chinese without the option to select a language.

Further it seems to behave fast and quick.

SalPhobos

Oct 9, 2015
What about the camera quality? Is it good as stock? Or the same problem as the rest of AOSP ROMS?
Thanks fot keeping updating.

Top Liked Posts