[Update 29/07/2017] Project x aosp resurrection remix

Search This thread

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
I found two bugs on this rom, the first bug is go to settings-display- saturation and color-screen optimize, when I set it to Normal mode, it works. But when I restart my phone, this setting restored to Smart adaption(although it seems circled the Normal mode, it actually Smart adaption, the same result on Screen enhance) So currently I have to check this setting every time I restart my phone.
The second bug is this rom is incompatible with ShadowsocksR( a software which can bypass the censorship in China), it keeps FC when every time when I open SSR( stand for ShadowsocksR) I have tested this software on MIUI, it works great.
Could you fix these two bugs, I would be grateful.
And here is the link of SSR, if you would like to test it.
github@com/shadowsocksr-backup/shadowsocksr-android/releases/download/3.4.0.6/ssr_3.4.0.6.apk
Replace @ with . instead

TEST THE NEW VERSION 02/08/2017 https://goo.gl/AYzgGW

CKrome

Aug 1, 2017
Bugs still not fixed

Well, I have tested the new version(02/08/2017) and unfortunately none of these bugs were fixed. The color-screen optimize bug still exists and SSR won't work too.

Last edited:

Oasistar67

Dec 19, 2014
In this update 2/8 the camera is last and cant root the device, can you upload the camera apk pls, and try several times to flash su no success

maple3142

Apr 26, 2017
Is recent app list buggy?
Everytime I open the list it didn't show all the recent app first.
I need to touch home button and open the list again to make the list correct

LewAngell

Jul 7, 2017
This ROM works well for me but I cannot get mobile data to work. Tried several different apn settings with no luck. Any ideas?

Dear friend, you can do this manually by placing the data provider APNs manually.
Follow the procedure prints.

Sorry, could not get by the small pictures, to open in another tab.

001.png
002.png
003.png
004.png

Last edited:

jongt23

Nov 14, 2013
Testing Prerooted ROM 2/8/17 version, full wipes, clean instlallation. It hasn't camera, gallery, browser apps? Why? It's a bug?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts