Special notice: This upgrade patch only allows to upgrade from Android 10 WW_126.96.36.199 version to Android 11. The other firmware version can't use this patch file to upgrade.
1. Upgrade to Android 11
2. Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer, and Local backup apps
3. Support one-time permissions, improved scoped storage, and auto revoke app permission
4. Support to keep Bluetooth connection when airplane mode is activated
5. Adjusted notification tray to Android 11 design. Support notification conversations
6. Classic power button style supports device control and Google Pay in Android 11.
7. Added Use key to adjust volume, and advanced options for back gesture Settings. Updated Style and Auto switch in System color scheme Settings. Removed one hand mode.
8. Added Notification history and Bubbles settings
9. Adjusted the Quick Settings panel design, and support media control. Added Nearby Share tiles (Need to add manually)
10. Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 11 yet
11. Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 11. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android 10 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
12. Turned on the “Auto-download via Wi-Fi” setting in System update by default
13. Update google security patch to 2021-03-05
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and refer below for update SOP
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
**How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
**System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please back up your important data before system upgrading.