[Update 30/1/2022][Official][Full One Ui] LegendaryPixieOS 3.6 For Galaxy M31s

Search This thread
Oh, I thought that volte not available for this rom. Thia is a good news 😊. How is your experience with this ROM. Is the performance better than stcok rom? Are there any bugs?
Have you tried any other custom rom for M31s?
I tried this, Corvus GSI and am currently running Stock One UI 4.1 with root. This is definitely better than Stock and is loaded with a lot of features. However, some things weren't there like ARZone and the like. And maybe the camera wasn't capturing good photos. Other than that, everything was really good. I have been able to get some of these features on Stock Rom using tweaks by el0xren, also hosted on Github. Some features are not supported, so you need to check what you want or is working. I would think that you wouldn't know if you didn't. However, if you haven't rooted, try following samsung no root optimization guide on xda itself. No need to follow concrete steps. Choose what you like.

dinesh99639

Jun 15, 2017
I tried this, Corvus GSI and am currently running Stock One UI 4.1 with root. This is definitely better than Stock and is loaded with a lot of features. However, some things weren't there like ARZone and the like. And maybe the camera wasn't capturing good photos. Other than that, everything was really good. I have been able to get some of these features on Stock Rom using tweaks by el0xren, also hosted on Github. Some features are not supported, so you need to check what you want or is working. I would think that you wouldn't know if you didn't. However, if you haven't rooted, try following samsung no root optimization guide on xda itself. No need to follow concrete steps. Choose what you like.
Is volte working in corvus os? Are there any working tricks to enable volte?

Top Liked Posts