Update A51

Search This thread

remar786

Apr 13, 2017
How that slow? I was planning on getting this phone, tell me more

I received the September update and still the phone has the same issues: inaccurate and slow fingerprint, buggy software so scrolling isn't smooth nor some animations. The fingerprint has improved a little but not much. Disappointing from Samsung: they can't even push a good update to fix the problems and MAKE THE PHONE USABLE! WHY DO SAMSUNG NOT CARE?! DON'T RELEASE A PHONE WITH PROBLEMS AND NOT EVEN FIX THEM WITH AN UPDATE! DON'T JUST MAKE THE PHONE AND NOT CARE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE, WHEN IT'S THE SOFTWARE ALSO THAT MAKES THE PHONE GOOD.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

my phone just updated the android security patch level 1 september 2020
works just fine for me, nothing slower.

no nothing slower because it's STILL as slow as before. Same laggy software

albusdanbledore

Nov 1, 2017
I received the September update and still the phone has the same issues: inaccurate and slow fingerprint, buggy software so scrolling isn't smooth nor some animations. The fingerprint has improved a little but not much. Disappointing from Samsung: they can't even push a good update to fix the problems and MAKE THE PHONE USABLE! WHY DO SAMSUNG NOT CARE?! DON'T RELEASE A PHONE WITH PROBLEMS AND NOT EVEN FIX THEM WITH AN UPDATE! DON'T JUST MAKE THE PHONE AND NOT CARE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE, WHEN IT'S THE SOFTWARE ALSO THAT MAKES THE PHONE GOOD.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

no nothing slower because it's STILL as slow as before. Same laggy software
fingerprint slow and inaccurate yes, but scrolling is quite smooth for me, i dont use this phone for gaming and i'm not power user, just ordinary user, apps that i use in this phone is perform like it supposed to do, its fine..
well probably because i never experience flagship phone before ---i was using xiaomi redmi 3 pro before this as a daily driver---, so this kinda "performance" is fine for me, quite happy using it.

pjuklas2

Mar 14, 2015
Odense
fingerprint slow and inaccurate yes, but scrolling is quite smooth for me, i dont use this phone for gaming and i'm not power user, just ordinary user, apps that i use in this phone is perform like it supposed to do, its fine..
well probably because i never experience flagship phone before ---i was using xiaomi redmi 3 pro before this as a daily driver---, so this kinda "performance" is fine for me, quite happy using it.

Agree to simple use it's just fine. My biggest concern is battery. I hope Samsung planning to address this issue with upcoming updates.