Update check ????

Search This thread

dave.swaraj

Aug 9, 2019
Today i received a update in my MI a3 but after the update i m not getting mi logo it changed into the telcle logo .
just for the check that this update is for all the indian user or only i m getting this error or this is genuine

Reactions: palorent

palorent

Jul 12, 2014
I have the same Problem.
Was on Mi Version, got Update today and now i have telcle Logo in Boot Menü and instead of Mi i have XT Software Version.
I bought it in germany.

LeAntsy

Nov 14, 2019
Is this after the 1.4 gigs update? What else is changed in this patch? I already had A10 but still got this update. Please let me know

palorent

Jul 12, 2014
Is this after the 1.4 gigs update? What else is changed in this patch? I already had A10 but still got this update. Please let me know

Yes, it is after the 1,4 GB Update.
Now there are two mexican System Apps and a tecle Boot Logo and instead of mi Software IT is MX Version.
Some User say that they cant call anymore since the Update because the Sim card does not work anymore.

Flksm

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, i am having the same issue. Telco is the logo im getting. The update was around 1.4 GB
Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today i received a update in my MI a3 but after the update i m not getting mi logo it changed into the telcle logo .
    just for the check that this update is for all the indian user or only i m getting this error or this is genuine