Search This thread

mwang

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
[DFT Freedom ROM] Mozart mango 7720 V2 version

Updates:

20 Langs in one rom USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE_PTB_ PTG_RUS_ELL_HUN_CSY_PLK_JPN_KOR

Replace RUU_RUU_Mozart_S_HTC_RUS_5.10.411.01_5.69.09_RELEASE new driver

Replace some of the new HTC XAP (from Titan ROM or Radar ROM or Market )

Open Internet sharing

Fully unlock with IE download XAP , can be immediately downloaded and install it , see picture under

XAP unlimited installation, dozens of XAP than can be installed, I installed more than 30 XAP which download from the market, fixed market XAP update/install issue from DFT Freedom 7720 version.

ROM built-in HTC Deck , Tango, TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, in the pass XAP only can be installed via computer, DFT developed DFTInstall.exe so now all the XAP can be build-into custom ROM , of course need to see will be over the size of 512, this tool is strictly prohibited any theft, unauthorized use exception.

Important Note

1. Before doing anything, make sure you have more than 50% battery!
2. You must have RSPL / HSPL installed on your device, download RSPL / HSPL see this http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn ... & extra = page% 3D1
3. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Disclaimer

This product is free of charge, at your own risk. We do not have any conflict, fault, or damage caused by the process of responsibility. Implied or otherwise, if you agree that any use of the product warranty. Did not find the problem, several different devices simultaneously to test this product, your experience may vary.

Products used for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, and prohibited xda.cn & wpxap forum and reproduced with the use of intellectual ROM

For the protection of the DFT our official website and XDA - developers.com, it is not allowed within 5 days reproduced in this ROM, the column name well-known owners of this forum the forum three days after the group can reproduced without the application after five days free reproduced, reprinted, be sure to indicate the DFT produced the original post and add links

# Strongly prohibit any use made of the DFT ROM resources,

1-20 language versions download here-SMS fixed
2-20 language versions download here-SMS fixed

Dark Forces Team Special thanks to TouchXplorer & Registry Editor author Julien Schapman allows us to these two software built into ROM.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Nov,2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyTniK4AXUE&feature=channel_video_title

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 774
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 332
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
Hi,

the previous version of the DFT ROM with the IE XAP installer Xbox Live games were not working. DO they work now, has anyone tested?

OMEGA_du

Apr 12, 2010
ZhuHai , GuangDong
this is the way how to fix the sms bug(can't sent and receive sms)in DFT freedom
rom Version 2 for htc 7 Mozart , thanks for ego/ted973 provide this method.

View attachment XBMODDeployer.xap

download this xap , setup and run it , then use touchXplorer and go to \My Documents\My Ringtines , and copy SMS_Providers_OEM.dll to the Windows , reboot your device.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: neitin

neitin

Jul 25, 2007
Hyderabad
this is the way how to fix the sms bug(can't sent and receive sms)in DFT freedom
rom Version 2 for htc 7 Mozart,thanks for ego/ted973 provide this method.

View attachment 778198

download this xap , setup and run it , then use touchXplorer and go to \My Documents\My Ringtines , and copy SMS_Providers_OEM.dll to the Windows , reboot your device.:D

Thanks OMEGA_du for the tip, it's working now

subirsingh28

Jan 4, 2009
Can any one please tell..if i can flash this ROM on my Official Mango updated HTC Mozart.
Thanx in advance

ahlMAR

Jun 28, 2011
Thanx neitin..but i read that i should not use hspl with Mango..it might brick the fone...is it true..moreover when i tried to flash hspl ...it says error connection 206..please help

if you have a bootloader with 4.xx or 5.xx spl (spl in tri colour boot loader screen) you must first flash to a nodo rom with lower spl. than you can flash rspl. rspl is enough. you dont need hspl for flashing custom roms! after flashing rspl you could flash the dft rom without bricking phone. hope could be of help.

subirsingh28

Jan 4, 2009
if you have a bootloader with 4.xx or 5.xx spl (spl in tri colour boot loader screen) you must first flash to a nodo rom with lower spl. than you can flash rspl. rspl is enough. you dont need hspl for flashing custom roms! after flashing rspl you could flash the dft rom without bricking phone. hope could be of help.
thanx..but when i m trying to flash a nodo ROM it shows Error 260..please help

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

thanx..but when i m trying to flash a nodo ROM it shows Error 260..please help
Also please do tell if i restore my phone to an earlier ROM will it be as good as nodo...as i have a restore point created while upgrading to mango

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] Mozart mango 7720 V2 version

Updates:

20 Langs in one rom USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE_PTB_ PTG_RUS_ELL_HUN_CSY_PLK_JPN_KOR

Replace RUU_RUU_Mozart_S_HTC_RUS_5.10.411.01_5.69.09_RELEASE new driver

Replace some of the new HTC XAP (from Titan ROM or Radar ROM or Market )

Open Internet sharing

Fully unlock with IE download XAP , can be immediately downloaded and install it , see picture under

XAP unlimited installation, dozens of XAP than can be installed, I installed more than 30 XAP which download from the market, fixed market XAP update/install issue from DFT Freedom 7720 version.

ROM built-in HTC Deck , Tango, TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, in the pass XAP only can be installed via computer, DFT developed DFTInstall.exe so now all the XAP can be build-into custom ROM , of course need to see will be over the size of 512, this tool is strictly prohibited any theft, unauthorized use exception.

Important Note

1. Before doing anything, make sure you have more than 50% battery!
    2. You must have RSPL / HSPL installed on your device, download RSPL / HSPL see this http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn ... & extra = page% 3D1
    3. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Disclaimer

This product is free of charge, at your own risk. We do not have any conflict, fault, or damage caused by the process of responsibility. Implied or otherwise, if you agree that any use of the product warranty. Did not find the problem, several different devices simultaneously to test this product, your experience may vary.

Products used for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, and prohibited xda.cn & wpxap forum and reproduced with the use of intellectual ROM

For the protection of the DFT our official website and XDA - developers.com, it is not allowed within 5 days reproduced in this ROM, the column name well-known owners of this forum the forum three days after the group can reproduced without the application after five days free reproduced, reprinted, be sure to indicate the DFT produced the original post and add links

# Strongly prohibit any use made of the DFT ROM resources,

1-20 language versions download here-SMS fixed
    2-20 language versions download here-SMS fixed

Dark Forces Team Special thanks to TouchXplorer & Registry Editor author Julien Schapman allows us to these two software built into ROM.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Nov,2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyTniK4AXUE&feature=channel_video_title
    rom Version 2 for htc 7 Mozart , thanks for ego/ted973 provide this method.

View attachment XBMODDeployer.xap

some other hosters would be nice. filefactory is very slow in germany...
    New htc update - beware!!!!

Hi ALL.

HTC and SAMSUNG are PUSHING OUT UPDATE through ZUNE.

DO NOT UPDATE to that if by chance u have it cause it will CHANGE your BOOTLOADER(SPL) to 5.XX and making you not to be able to FLASH ROM.

I am using HTC HD7 the SPL is 5.10. Don't know what SAMSUNG will be but I do know u won't be ABLE to FLASH ANY ROM.

Just thought to SHARE!!! We all ONE BIG FAMILY here :) :D ;)

Hope I Have Been Of Help. If I HAVE do click the THANKS BUTTON. PEACE!!!