Update EMUI 9 on Honor 9

Search This thread

hoa101296

Oct 18, 2015
Hanoi
Hi all
I'm using Honor 9, STF-L09 (Japan region)
I've read some information in https://www.gsmarena.com/honor_9-8704.php#europe they say Honor 9 has updated EMUI9 but I checked it on my devices => No update available
Are you got EMUI9 update?
thanks

Screenshot_20190320-152455.jpg

sonneper

May 28, 2007
rules #1 : don't feed the troll : ) yes of course, it's a little bit exaggerated , but update are rare. depend of model, idk why, but it's true .
even if I do not agree with you, I do not insult you

lybad

Mar 18, 2014
Forfar
rules #1 : don't feed the troll : ) yes of course, it's a little bit exaggerated , but update are rare. depend of model, idk why, but it's true .
even if I do not agree with you, I do not insult you

Sorry if you felt I'd insulted you. I personally don't feel saying your comment is daft is an insult. More that is was a silly or daft comment.

Huawei historically were bad at doing updates, but nowadays they are certainly better than a lot of other companies. As I said I think I've had at least half a dozen updates in 12 months for my Honor 9, and probably as many for my Mediapad, which I've had for several months now. Even if they are mainly applying Google's security patches.

sssavio

Apr 30, 2019
Use Hisuite method, it's working

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=78850439&postcount=1334

STF-L09C635 have approved Pie Update

Hi Necrodaemon, is it possible for you or someone else to elaborate more on this topic and how to recover all data before wipe all and reinstall everything?
I read the post you linked but I am so new on the topic I am not really sure what I have to do.

I had the problem some days ago when I tried to update my honor 9 tu emui 9 official OTA but it went in erecovery bootloop and I dunno if it is possible to recover all data before wipe because i need them.

Ty man

Top Liked Posts