[Update hitted retin] [OTA Download] Rollout has started for Retin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Yash24

Jan 22, 2015
Bilaspur

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170803-144527.png
    Screenshot_20170803-144527.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 2,058
Last edited:

Yash24

Jan 22, 2015
Bilaspur
Can I sideload it to reteu? No consequences, future OTA will work? Phone is untouched so far, 7.0
Mike

I will suggest you to wait for some more time.
Maybe you will get within a week because the update has released to retapac and retin in 4 days so there's a chance for reteu also in few days or within a week.

Cheers!!

eldoggor

Oct 11, 2012
Floridablanca
I am in retla with sideloaded soak test v1, considering retla will take forever to update to 7.1.1 can i sideload this? Thanks!

jonas210678

Feb 23, 2014
I don't want to unlock my Bootloader
Then wait one or two months for the full firmware and flash it via fastboot, then you don't need to unlock the bootloader, but it takes some time. :(

And I can tell you a short story, exactly the same thing was on Moto G4 plus with the soaktest and I the have unlocked the bootloader in this situation. One month later my Moto's motherboard died and Motorola won't repair it because the bootloader was unlocked and even not for money.

Last edited:

zeu87

Aug 3, 2017
Then wait one or two months for the full firmware and flash it via fastboot, then you don't need to unlock the bootloader, but it takes some time. :(

And I can tell you a short story, exactly the same thing was on Moto G4 plus with the soaktest and I the have unlocked the bootloader in this situation. One month later my Moto's motherboard died and Motorola won't repair it because the bootloader was unlocked and even not for money.
I'm afraid of this happening to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts