Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
Latest Gapps (Gingerbread) with Google Play Store - 4.4.21
For Google Play Store Changelog - View Post #2

Changelog:

Note: If you do not find Playstore in the app drawer, login to your google account from Settings-> Accounts & sync settings -> Add Account and Playstore will instantly appear in the app drawer.

Code:
STABLE RELEASE:
27-10-13'
Updated GmsCore(3.2.66)
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 4.4.21

30-05-13'
Updated GmsCore(3.1.36)
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 4.1.10

09-04-13'
Updated GmsCore(3.0.27)

02-03-13'
Updated GmsCore (3.0.25)
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.14

09-01-13'
Updated GmsCore.apk

01-01-13'
Updated GmsCore.apk

27-12-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.10
Updated GmsCore.apk
Removed Youtube.apk ( Ads cannot be bypassed in v2.4.4 since they are now server sided. Download the latest youtube app from playstore if you require it. )
Removed more bloatware.

26-11-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.9

04-11-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.9.17
Reverted back to Youtube v2.4.4 - If you want to watch 5-15 seconds of Ads, dont hesitate to update Youtube ;)
Added script to fix permissions in updater-script (Now you dont need to reboot once more after flashing Gapps)

13-10-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.9.16
Updated Youtube to v4.1.23
Added gms.apk (Google Play Services) to prevent delay in startup of playstore for devices running on 2G. Do not uninstall it. It will get auto-installed by itself. It is now a part of playstore for integration with google+

25-08-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.8.17
All bugs fixed.

19-08-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.8.16
Fixed a bug where you would get force close in playstore when updating gapps.

30-07-12'
Fixed a bug where the home button wouldnt work after flashing gapps.
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.7.15

06-07-12'
Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.7.13
Removed Notepad.apk (To retain originality of Gapps)
Removed more bloatware.

11-5-12'
Updated Market to 3.5.19

14-4-12'
Updated Market to 3.5.16
Added a very useful app not present in CM7 (Notepad.apk 44kb)

Updated Market to 3.5.15
Added Latest Market.
Added Market Updater back, so you would be getting all the market updates.
Used my Previous thread as base. So Gtalk will be having the right screen layout.
Signed all apps.

Screenshots:

HfBRn2L.png
8HkuKN6.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash in ClockworkMod Recovery. Can be used for any Custom ROM with Gingerbread Baseband ( 2.3.5 - 2.3.7 )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Link: Click Here!

MD5 : b8611926f509b094a7534d3e2b825c3a

Attachments

• GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    631 KB · Views: 11,278
Last edited:

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
What's New!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v4.4.21
Read here - http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...-play-store-4-4-21-with-slide-out-navigation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v4.1.10
4.1.10 fixes the severe battery-draining location bug introduced in Google Play Services recently, which was especially painful for HTC users.

v3.10.14
The difference in size compared to the previous version 3.10.10 from a bit over 2 months ago is about 14KB, and after ripping through the APK, I found no significant changes. There are some tweaks to the billing code, but from what I can tell, this is a bug fix release.

v3.10.10 is a bug fix release most likely.
If you would like to know whats new on v3.10.9 Click Here!

v3.9.17

The most notable and immediately apparent new feature is the long overdue ability to remove apps you've previously downloaded from the All Apps list. If you like to try a lot of apps, that list is likely very cluttered. With the new Google Play, you can trim it to your heart's content.

Update #1: You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go.[Not applicable to low end devices like Galaxy mini]

Update #2: The new Play Store now keeps track of your location in lists, including My Apps and All Apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot.

Update #3: The notification icon that shows up when you have app updates has changed, and notifications are now expandable.

Update #4: The notification icon after installing an app now shows the app icon instead of something generic.

The size of the Play Store APK actually went down, so Google must have trimmed some extra fat.

Last edited:

palab0i

Jan 12, 2012
I just flashed this from the old market from your previous thread. But when i open the play store, it says authentication is required. You need to sign in to your google account. But i had lohged in my account in accounts and sync. I've already logged in gtalk. How to fix this? Thanks

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
I dint have any problem. Weird.
Try this btw-

Go to settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All applications>Google play store>clear data and then try opening it.

If that dint work. Open play store>press left soft key/search button>accounts>and then choose your account and wait for it to load.

Kaustubh_93

Jul 30, 2011
Is Google play store faster then its previous version like 3.4.4?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
So this is fixed google play?
It seems google play just like the new market, and it's very heavy to load
But i wanna try it lol
Thanks man

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Reactions: wanxbotak

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
Yeah its UI is just like the 3.4.4. Its slow, but atleast faster than 3.4.4. Yesterday, google updated the market to 3.4.7 from 3.4.6. Maybe few bug fixes from google.

I still use the old market. Has always been perfect for me. Some people prefer the new market. Posted this for them.

Filipm95

Feb 1, 2012
Does it works on Android 2.3.6 S5570JVKT1? I download thic package and i still don't know whad do I do. I flashing it via CWM, and nothing happened.
Thanks for this GAPPS, but it doesnt work... :( What can I do to theese GAPPS works?
Im sorry, but I cant very well English language, but I'm still learning.

palab0i

Jan 12, 2012
solved my prob. i just add another account on gmail. and my previous account synced. thanks

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Does it works on Android 2.3.6 S5570JVKT1? I download thic package and i still don't know whad do I do. I flashing it via CWM, and nothing happened.
Thanks for this GAPPS, but it doesnt work... :( What can I do to theese GAPPS works?
Im sorry, but I cant very well English language, but I'm still learning.

reflash the gapps or log in your gmail on accounts and sync.

DeeJayAhmed

Aug 20, 2011
Lahore
www.facebook.com
If its useless for you, Dont flame here.

Gapps (Latest Market)- Google Play Store - Market 3.4.6

Changelog:

Added Latest Market.
Used my Previous thread as base. So Gtalk will be having the right screen layout.
Signed all apps.

Screenshots:

f3atuh.png
21kdnqg.png
2z897k4.png

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1lsm9qhce1yysjl

Flash in CWM. Can be used for any Custom ROM with Gingerbread Baseband.

If you are searching for the Old Market - Go to my previous thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1452116

First Of All Thankx Man...!
But I've Got One Problem!!
Whn I Select My Apps This Screen Appears Nd If I Select Browse App or Browse Games, It Goes Back To The Main Screen...!
Wht Should I Do! I Cnt Update My Apps Nor I Can See Them In Market!!

Attachments

• screenshot-1331801452853.png
    screenshot-1331801452853.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 437

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
I guess your play store did not automatically update to 3.4.7. 3.4.6 has bugs. Updated Thread. Flash the new gapps.
NOTE: For people whose google play store automatically updated to 3.4.7, They need not flash this update.
First Of All Thankx Man...!
But I've Got One Problem!!
Whn I Select My Apps This Screen Appears Nd If I Select Browse App or Browse Games, It Goes Back To The Main Screen...!
Wht Should I Do! I Cnt Update My Apps Nor I Can See Them In Market!!

Last edited:

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
Thread Updated. Added new Play Store 3.5.15

Note:
If the play store auto updated to the latest play store, You need not flash this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest Gapps (Gingerbread) with Google Play Store - 4.4.21
    For Google Play Store Changelog - View Post #2

Changelog:

Note: If you do not find Playstore in the app drawer, login to your google account from Settings-> Accounts & sync settings -> Add Account and Playstore will instantly appear in the app drawer.

Code:
    STABLE RELEASE:
    27-10-13'
    Updated GmsCore(3.2.66)
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 4.4.21

30-05-13'
    Updated GmsCore(3.1.36)
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 4.1.10

09-04-13'
    Updated GmsCore(3.0.27)

02-03-13'
    Updated GmsCore (3.0.25)
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.14

09-01-13'
    Updated GmsCore.apk

01-01-13'
    Updated GmsCore.apk

27-12-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.10
    Updated GmsCore.apk
    Removed Youtube.apk ( Ads cannot be bypassed in v2.4.4 since they are now server sided. Download the latest youtube app from playstore if you require it. )
    Removed more bloatware.

26-11-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.10.9

04-11-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.9.17
    Reverted back to Youtube v2.4.4 - If you want to watch 5-15 seconds of Ads, dont hesitate to update Youtube ;)
    Added script to fix permissions in updater-script (Now you dont need to reboot once more after flashing Gapps)

13-10-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.9.16
    Updated Youtube to v4.1.23
    Added gms.apk (Google Play Services) to prevent delay in startup of playstore for devices running on 2G. Do not uninstall it. It will get auto-installed by itself. It is now a part of playstore for integration with google+

25-08-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.8.17
    All bugs fixed.

19-08-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.8.16
    Fixed a bug where you would get force close in playstore when updating gapps.

30-07-12'
    Fixed a bug where the home button wouldnt work after flashing gapps.
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.7.15

06-07-12'
    Updated PlayStore to Build Version 3.7.13
    Removed Notepad.apk (To retain originality of Gapps)
    Removed more bloatware.

11-5-12'
    Updated Market to 3.5.19

14-4-12'
    Updated Market to 3.5.16
    Added a very useful app not present in CM7 (Notepad.apk 44kb)

Updated Market to 3.5.15
    Added Latest Market.
    Signed all apps.

Screenshots:

HfBRn2L.png
    8HkuKN6.png

Flash in ClockworkMod Recovery. Can be used for any Custom ROM with Gingerbread Baseband ( 2.3.5 - 2.3.7 )

Download Link: Click Here!

MD5 : b8611926f509b094a7534d3e2b825c3a
    What's New!
    v4.4.21
    Read here - http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...-play-store-4-4-21-with-slide-out-navigation/

v4.1.10
    4.1.10 fixes the severe battery-draining location bug introduced in Google Play Services recently, which was especially painful for HTC users.

v3.10.14
    The difference in size compared to the previous version 3.10.10 from a bit over 2 months ago is about 14KB, and after ripping through the APK, I found no significant changes. There are some tweaks to the billing code, but from what I can tell, this is a bug fix release.

v3.10.10 is a bug fix release most likely.
    If you would like to know whats new on v3.10.9 Click Here!

v3.9.17

The most notable and immediately apparent new feature is the long overdue ability to remove apps you've previously downloaded from the All Apps list. If you like to try a lot of apps, that list is likely very cluttered. With the new Google Play, you can trim it to your heart's content.

Update #1: You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go.[Not applicable to low end devices like Galaxy mini]

Update #2: The new Play Store now keeps track of your location in lists, including My Apps and All Apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot.

Update #3: The notification icon that shows up when you have app updates has changed, and notifications are now expandable.

Update #4: The notification icon after installing an app now shows the app icon instead of something generic.

The size of the Play Store APK actually went down, so Google must have trimmed some extra fat.

Update. NOTE: For people whose playstore auto updated to v3.10.9. They need not flash the update.
    Those 2 updates in the PlayStore changelog are applicable to high end phones. Unfortunately it is not available for low end devices like Galaxy Mini.