Update MIUI But Bootloop Only

Search This thread

Prof.HB-69

Nov 8, 2019
TwT From My Last Forums TwT

So the last my forum i search service centre (but not from Original) that's make my phone replace eMMC so sad. I upgrade it from 2/16 to 3/32, wow, yes i upgrade it but the cost so expensive :cry:.

and everything was ok until i found my sim cards not working properly like can't access internet and the signal so bad (no service, emergency, maks 2 bar but still can't access internet).

i decided to update from "System Update" in settings.. everything was good and complete the download. it need restart right? so after a minute it restart back again and again and again _-.

maybe i should update it from MI Flash, sadly after finish it it restart again and again whatever the MIUI ROM i choose (For RIVA on c.mi.com).

fyuuhh Fortunately i already backup everything via TWRP before update and flashing.

but strangely i read my TWRP backup says "N2G47H"?? search it on google it was for Mi A1. The what..... that's what i say when i search it
after restore the backup i gonna check it from Settings it was perfect like it was for Redmi 5A (RIVA).

I dunno should i flash the Mi A1 ROM or not.. if i flash it make my phone working properly or maybe dead forever...

I'm not gonna take the risk for that, but i want make my mobile data working properly....

Any Suggestion?