Update Oreo B04, A2017GV1.3.0B04

dumyro

Jul 25, 2014
you can logcat the download link
I see that you are from Romania. I am going to speak in english, because this is a english speaking board.

If you are on Digi.Mobil network can you tell me if you can enable VoLte on this network with this update, when you install it on your device?
Right now i am on Android 7.1.1 B10 and its ok for me. I tried android 8 and i didnt like it, but i would switch only if VoLte will work with Digi.Mobil :D
Tnx in advance:good:

Reactions: rzarectha

rzarectha

Dec 12, 2012
Bucharest
I see that you are from Romania. I am going to speak in english, because this is a english speaking board.

If you are on Digi.Mobil network can you tell me if you can enable VoLte on this network with this update, when you install it on your device?
Right now i am on Android 7.1.1 B10 and its ok for me. I tried android 8 and i didnt like it, but i would switch only if VoLte will work with Digi.Mobil :D
Tnx in advance:good:
Sure thing!
I am on digi so I can confirm this for you but I'm waiting for the update.
So far nobody has a download link to it

Reactions: dumyro

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
That's the date for the April security patch. B03 is 1st of November.

It is a bit weird though that nobody got the file in 3 days, I'll give you that.
Some of us went back to B02 to obtain and logcat it but till now no sign of life of the B04. Previous ones, I grabbed within a few minutes....so a bit weird this one doesn't show up... :rolleyes:
Keep you updated when it does.

GodOfPsychos

Mar 15, 2014
Solingen
Nice to show it to us but just adb logcat it and share the file ;)
so : adb logcat > B04.txt
run and press the download - in your adb folder you can grab the B04.txt where you can find the link
@svsavic can also extract the zip by downloading it only but not installing it.

I don't remember the location tho where it gets downloaded to. I think it's either in root directory or inside /cache/fota

rzarectha

Dec 12, 2012
Bucharest
Last edited:
Reactions: joaocandeias