• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B805 /Android 5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1 / + Fastboot images

Search This thread

majcomtech

Apr 11, 2012
Now i do some thing
after install my vendor what ever it is on B621 thanks @majcomtech
then install B817
then install P7 EMUI3.1 rollback to EMUI3.0 officially Transition_Pack
now i have a new rom B800 with right vendor with original boot animation of huawei
Then install android keyboard L.apk

it is now complete package of ROM that because the Transition_Pack contains all cust files even vodafone
see photos
image.jpg
image.jpg

I will try to make vendor UPDATE.APP for B817 tomorrow. It's too late and tired right now.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Free mobile app

Cinnarello

Apr 30, 2015
Milano
Guys i just received an OTA b623 update. has anyone got it as well.?
I really dont get whats goin on.
My only guess ( and hope) is that huawei is preparing my phone to be updated to LP.
Im honestly losing faith

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI P7-L10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Guys i just received an OTA b623 update. has anyone got it as well.?
I really dont get whats goin on.
My only guess ( and hope) is that huawei is preparing my phone to be updated to LP.
Im honestly losing faith

What ROM version did you have before the update?

Lähetetty minun HUAWEI P7-L10 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Guys any fast procedure to extract the update.app so i can upload it??

After downloading you should find it in a folder in your sdcard. Cant remember the folders name. If you havent installed it yet, the file gets deleted after updating.

Also, its propably an update.zip rather than an update.app

Lähetetty minun HUAWEI P7-L10 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
Just to let you all know i have been testing some stuff on all my devices.

I dont know if this is already posted or whatever, but firmware B817 is Not a beta anymore. As first, its from vodacom (vodafone) and a carrier wont push beta firmwares, second i connected my P7 with a pc with Hisuite and hisuite could connect with my device... In B815 and below i could not connect somehow.

I think it won't be long untill we get the official europe firmwares of 5.1.1.

Btw, does anybody on B817 that also has root have the problem some mods turn off after reboot due to Selinux. After each boot Selinux turns back to Enforcing (or my selinux changer app gets killed by the task manager, also possible)

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Just to let you all know i have been testing some stuff on all my devices.

I dont know if this is already posted or whatever, but firmware B817 is Not a beta anymore. As first, its from vodacom (vodafone) and a carrier wont push beta firmwares, second i connected my P7 with a pc with Hisuite and hisuite could connect with my device... In B815 and below i could not connect somehow.

I think it won't be long untill we get the official europe firmwares of 5.1.1.

Btw, does anybody on B817 that also has root have the problem some mods turn off after reboot due to Selinux. After each boot Selinux turns back to Enforcing (or my selinux changer app gets killed by the task manager, also possible)

I don't know why you think B817 is not a beta as it still has some bugs.

Top Liked Posts