• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B805 /Android 5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1 / + Fastboot images

Search This thread

zaidiq

Dec 26, 2014
Hi ..i rooted my huawei p7 i want to remove root but i cant I tried
A lot of things but cant remove it ?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10
using XDA Free mobile app

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Is Tap To Wake feature available in B830?

No,and i don't think it will return :eek:
But we will get it anyway.
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/asc...ap-to-wake-t3036327/post63102608#post63102608

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Hi ..i rooted my huawei p7 i want to remove root but i cant I tried
A lot of things but cant remove it ?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10
using XDA Free mobile app

With supersu you can remove the root from the application.

Cinnarello

Apr 30, 2015
Milano
The whole afternoon ran smooth, no bugs so far..i havent tried facebook videos yet..if i do im letting you know thw results.
Any way to use spotify lockscreen commands? Or still same old huawei problem?

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI P7-L10 utilizzando Tapatalk

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
I've also noticed app changer (square button) is faster and there's more free ram. I've around 7XX MB free now I have around 1GB using the same apps.

kegyetlen

Jun 6, 2014
Nop. Same problems like b815, b805

Black screen, app stop working
Chrome stop working

Hello, I have a B830 and video (youtube, facebook video, etc.) not working, but I restart the phone and automatically install the phone "Android System Webview" and now working all fine!

Try install "Android System WebView" app. :)

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Hello, I have a B830 and video (youtube, facebook video, etc.) not working, but I restart the phone and automatically install the phone "Android System Webview" and now working all fine!

Try install "Android System WebView" app. :)

I have it installed but i have the problem with videos on facebook,did you fix videos on facebook?

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
So this is pretty interesting.
I was on B817 rooted and twrp latest version by Araca.

Now i flashed the b817 recovery again and flashed B800 by 3 button method, after this i was on b800 and root survived and still got all apps and data. I am going to b609 with 3 button method lets see what the result will be

Maybe if you downgrade with from same version of android you'll keep all your stuff... Dont know how huawei works with this.

Send from a sandwich

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
So this is pretty interesting.
I was on B817 rooted and twrp latest version by Araca.

Now i flashed the b817 recovery again and flashed B800 by 3 button method, after this i was on b800 and root survived and still got all apps and data. I am going to b609 with 3 button method lets see what the result will be

Maybe if you downgrade with from same version of android you'll keep all your stuff... Dont know how huawei works with this.

Send from a sandwich

From any version to B800 you will not lose data,from B800 to B609 will factory reset.

Top Liked Posts