• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B805 /Android 5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1 / + Fastboot images

Search This thread

andrewxro

Sep 6, 2015
HowTo update from B815 to B830

Hi,

Is anyone here willing to create a brief howto regarding the upgrade steps and download links from B815 to B830. I don't know if it's ok to add this piece of tutorial here in this thread or just start another fresh one.
I have some problems in B815 with battery life and some cpu freeze when facebook application is opened.

Thanks,
Andrei

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
Hi,

Is anyone here willing to create a brief howto regarding the upgrade steps and download links from B815 to B830. I don't know if it's ok to add this piece of tutorial here in this thread or just start another fresh one.
I have some problems in B815 with battery life and some cpu freeze when facebook application is opened.

Thanks,
Andrei
B815->B800->B621->B623->B830
Sorry, I would have to search for links too, so you need to do that by yourself.

Snoot1

Oct 3, 2015
Local update to this version then > full B609 ( kitkat ) you will lose all data ( factory reset )[/QUOTE]

hi, the installation failed.

Anyone have the b609 recovery file i can try? I want to downgrade from b805

Last edited:

Snoot1

Oct 3, 2015
I got it working by using this guide: c a r b o n t e s l a . c o m /2015/07/guide-restore-ascend-p7-b805-lollipop-to-b609-kitkat-firmware/

Only I had to do the force upgrade

andrewxro

Sep 6, 2015
Upgrade from B815 to B830 - update

Hi,

Thanks,
Andrei

Hi,
I have managed to search and collect all the files needed to follow the path to B830.
All i need now is an account to upload all these files to.

Best Regards,
Andrei

Lankern98

Jul 20, 2015
Stock Recovery?

Can anyone post the working stock recovery? Because every time I try the "Local Update" method it fails.. A huge thanks in advance! :D

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
I've found very annoying problem and I need your help :D

When I'm trying to install app via eclipse or android studio I'm very often getting an exception from adb:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for java.lang.String android.os.SystemProperties.native_get(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (tried Java_android_os_SystemProperties_native_1get and Java_android_os_SystemProperties_native_1get__Ljava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_String_2)

problem is described here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ng-adb-on-device-upgraded-to-android-lollipop (it's not my topic).

I can't find any solid solution only workaround: restart eclipse and sometimes reconnect device too.

The same is when I'm trying to install it via adb from console. Problem persists on 2 different machines with different usb cables. It's definitely some bug in lollipop (everything worked on kitkat), because as you can see it happens on htc and asus devices too.
There are answers that manufacturers fixed them, but what can I do about Huawei?

I ofc have programmer mode on, usb debugging on, disabled confirmation on installation from adb. But the option "verify apps via usb" it grayed out and some people said that disabling it can make it working.

monia_janssen

Oct 5, 2015
Amsterdam
Working for couple of days allready on B830.
It is working smoother than B621.
How updated:
From B621 to B623 to B830.

Some usefull info with download links & clear instructions:
1. carbontesla com/2015/10/ huawei-ascend-p7-b623-android-4-4-2-kitkat-firmware
2. .carbontesla com/2015/10/ download-ascend-p7-b830-android-5-1-1-lollipop-ota
(delete the spaces)

Both oficcial, as far as I understand.
Good luck!

Last edited:

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Video solution to facebook ... just install this version and disable the automatic update in the Play Store facebook By fabian6328
You also need to uninstall updates to android webview to prevent media server from draining battery. By blacklord9
You can use titanium back pro to separate facebook and android webview from play store so you will not receive all the time info about the update. By me
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...24-114-beta-android-5-0-android-apk-download/

The problem is not 100% fixed,after watching i still need to restart the phone,but at last i can see the videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: complicazio

Top Liked Posts