• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B805 /Android 5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1 / + Fastboot images

Search This thread

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Last edited:

complicazio

Jul 19, 2015
I've found very annoying problem and I need your help :D

When I'm trying to install app via eclipse or android studio I'm very often getting an exception from adb:

problem is described here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ng-adb-on-device-upgraded-to-android-lollipop (it's not my topic).

I can't find any solid solution only workaround: restart eclipse and sometimes reconnect device too.

The same is when I'm trying to install it via adb from console. Problem persists on 2 different machines with different usb cables. It's definitely some bug in lollipop (everything worked on kitkat), because as you can see it happens on htc and asus devices too.
There are answers that manufacturers fixed them, but what can I do about Huawei?

I ofc have programmer mode on, usb debugging on, disabled confirmation on installation from adb. But the option "verify apps via usb" it grayed out and some people said that disabling it can make it working.

try http://forum.xda-developers.com/tools/general/tool-m8-digitals-android-app-tool-adb-t3201739 its works for me i have installed apk through adb command with this tool

Last edited:

craniu3000bis

Sep 15, 2011
Bucharest
Hello guys, here is my feedback regarding Lollipop on P7:

- all of my notification are stuck, meaning I did not receive them. whether they are on facebook, whatsapp, or any other app. Although I'm on Wi-Fi. Try to make the Wi-Fi active even if the phone is in standby. (Wi-Fi / Menu / Advance Settings / Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep -> Always) Didn't solve it
- touchscreen is not working properly. Or is not working to tap on the screen and as a workaround I have to insist in order to make that selection or it is very sensitive and the smallest touch the phone is making a selection.
- battery it's ok 1 day and a half. Usual use.
- some app crash and I have to either reboot the phone or just quit it and try later. For example it happen on my built in Music app. There was no sound so I had to reboot the phone.

As I saw in other forums after update on Lollipop, hard reset your phone. Well I've done that two times once after I updated because I've much more problems with it and second when I have found those above. But still didn't fix any issues. Hope in the next few mounts Huawei will push some fixes for this, or maybe it is only on my side.

mudk1pz

Jul 19, 2015
So I have no notification issues with B830 but my in-app connections concerning in-app purchases and logging into Tapatalk are not working at all and I really don't have any clue how to fix this.

I am rooted and deleted set immutable list and custom recovery but I have not changed network settings or system settings and everything is updated so far.

Last edited:

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
Huawei has made his job with this phone,it's an old phone..i hope we will get it as i`am very sure that P8 lite witch i think is more weak then P7 will get it.

Is it? P8 was released not long ago and P7 is a previous FLAGSHIP released 1 year and 4 months ago. Looking to any other manufacturer even samsung promised update to SGS5, which was released before P7. Not mentioning sony with xperia Z1. This phone looks great, has solid specs and emui is thing you want to use (I love themes). However as this is flagship it should be updated for at least 2 years. Especially that there aren't any good custom roms so it will die quickly. And as we can see there are still many issues to fix. Alarm app crashing is a bit funny :D Hopefully mine worked today and I wasn't too late in my job. Huawei is 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer just below Samsung and Apple. They should care about client. Great phone anyway!

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Is it? P8 was released not long ago and P7 is a previous FLAGSHIP released 1 year and 4 months ago. Looking to any other manufacturer even samsung promised update to SGS5, which was released before P7. Not mentioning sony with xperia Z1. This phone looks great, has solid specs and emui is thing you want to use (I love themes). However as this is flagship it should be updated for at least 2 years. Especially that there aren't any good custom roms so it will die quickly. And as we can see there are still many issues to fix. Alarm app crashing is a bit funny :D Hopefully mine worked today and I wasn't too late in my job. Huawei is 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer just below Samsung and Apple. They should care about client. Great phone anyway!

Yes but what is the price of Samsung vs Huawei, i wish android 6 don't get me wrong, i have a Huawei device but im not a fan of any company.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Device cache?

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
Yes but what is the price of Samsung vs Huawei, i wish android 6 don't get me wrong, i have a Huawei device but im not a fan of any company.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Device cache?

Yes price is lower, but Samsung ofc is taking price for a brand and SGS5 specs are better :) And for prices P8 isn't that cheap anymore. Anyway there are phones like 1+1 with good price and support for custom roms (don't know about updates). But for Kirin SoC Huawei is the only hope :D

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
11217525_1087492914602351_3682869691971805341_n.png

Huawei Device España
Tenemos el placer de anunciar oficialmente, el lanzamiento de la versión Android 5.1 con EMUI 3.1, para los modelos Huawei P7 y Huawei Mate7, en su versión de mercado libre.

El día 10 de Octubre se producirá una OTA que saltará automáticamente en vuestros terminales y en breve estarán disponibles en la zona de ‘Descargas’ de nuestra página web de soporte:

http://consumer.huawei.com/es/support/index.htm
¡Que la disfrutéis!

Translation

We have the pleasure to announce officially, the launch of the Android Version 5.1 with emui 3.1, for the models Huawei P7 AND HUAWEI mate7, in his version of the free market.

Day 10 of October there will be a ota threatening to jump automatically on your terminals and shortly will be available in the area of 'Downloads' of our website of support:

http://consumer.huawei.com/es/support/index.htm

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts