UPDATE(Port) (Touch) TWRP Recovery For QMobile NOIR A2 !

Search This thread

Xado

Nov 11, 2012
Hello XDA People
How U Doing

Well We Guys Have Already Got CWM Recovery And Also Have Rooted Our Phones But If U Want More Than CWM Recovery Here I Present U A Ported TWRP Recovery For Our Beloved QMobile NOIR A2.

Okay Firstly Its The First Build It May Have Bugs But I Have Not Encountered By Any If U Find Any Bug Please Inform Me Here.
The Recovery Seems To Work Also U Can Use Touch Screen While Using The Recovery.

DO NOT MIRROR THE DOWNLOAD LINK ! Sorry For That But People Often Copy Work And Give No Credit To The Dev. (If You Still Want To Ask Me First)

You Are Allowed To Share My Work But Don't Forget To Credit Me.

Installing The Recovery:
1.Its The Same Way As U Flash CWM Using SP Tool Or U Can Also Use Mobile Uncle App From Play Store.
2.Recovery And Flash Tools Available In Attachments.

Note:
8/5/2014
*Updated thread.
*Now added new version and old version of TWRP.
*Version added are (2.7) (2.4.4.0) (2.4.2.0) get the one that suits you.

Credits:
Dees Troy
yuweng
Xado
TeamWin For The Recovery
And The People I Missed!
And You!
And Last But Not The Least XDA !

Please Hit The Thanks Bar To Show Your Support I Don't Ask For Donations All I Ask Is For The Thanks As It Will Encourage Me For Further Development :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 346
  • FlashTool.7z
    3.2 MB · Views: 945
Last edited:

qmobilea2

Mar 12, 2013
karachi
www.mgeeky.com
Bro from same tool I hv ported twrp recovery but em editing some more stuff in it nd as I m a lil bit busy In other matters nd I get my windows corrupt too datx y em not flashing it but asap I will check it I know it will be good as u ported it:thumbup:

Sent from my A2 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Xado

Xado

Nov 11, 2012
Bro from same tool I hv ported twrp recovery but em editing some more stuff in it nd as I m a lil bit busy In other matters nd I get my windows corrupt too datx y em not flashing it but asap I will check it I know it will be good as u ported it:thumbup:

thanks a lot bro good luck

waqar0333

Oct 27, 2012
Karachi
Need TWRP Recovery for Qmboile A5

hey bro can u tell me which noir a5 are u talking about the one that runs ics or gingerbread and also tell me did u root ur device yet ?

ARMv6 Device, mtk6573, Qmobile A5 (not classic), i root this phone and make custum rom JB and CWM Recovery.

here a shot of system proprty
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YNUF8Kmz6...A5+JellyBean+4.1.1+Rom+v2+by+WAK+-+img+07.jpg

Here is My Custum Rom Link
http://wakndroid.blogspot.com/2013/08/qmobile-a5-jellybean-rom-cooked.html

Xado

Nov 11, 2012
thread updated i have tested the build they all work fine but if anyone is using V2.5 or V2.7 if you encounter any bugs tell me. the other versions work fine

Last edited:

Mesiya1979

Aug 30, 2015
Karachi
cant change the recovery to twrp

i have tried flashing using sp flash tool for this verison but the recovery from cwm CWM-Recovery-6.0.2.7 is not changing to TWRP_V2.5_QMobile_NOIR_A2_By_LPCRJ or version 2.7 either i did that before i remember the red download bar goes to 100% not the green one but no use please help

JoyoSahab

Aug 31, 2015
Bro I need recovery for qmobile z12 can some one provide me...or should I try some other qmobile recovery???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA People
    How U Doing

Well We Guys Have Already Got CWM Recovery And Also Have Rooted Our Phones But If U Want More Than CWM Recovery Here I Present U A Ported TWRP Recovery For Our Beloved QMobile NOIR A2.

Okay Firstly Its The First Build It May Have Bugs But I Have Not Encountered By Any If U Find Any Bug Please Inform Me Here.
    The Recovery Seems To Work Also U Can Use Touch Screen While Using The Recovery.

DO NOT MIRROR THE DOWNLOAD LINK ! Sorry For That But People Often Copy Work And Give No Credit To The Dev. (If You Still Want To Ask Me First)

You Are Allowed To Share My Work But Don't Forget To Credit Me.

Installing The Recovery:
    1.Its The Same Way As U Flash CWM Using SP Tool Or U Can Also Use Mobile Uncle App From Play Store.
    2.Recovery And Flash Tools Available In Attachments.

Note:
    8/5/2014
    *Updated thread.
    *Now added new version and old version of TWRP.
    *Version added are (2.7) (2.4.4.0) (2.4.2.0) get the one that suits you.

Credits:
    Dees Troy
    yuweng
    Xado
    TeamWin For The Recovery
    And The People I Missed!
    And You!
    And Last But Not The Least XDA !

Please Hit The Thanks Bar To Show Your Support I Don't Ask For Donations All I Ask Is For The Thanks As It Will Encourage Me For Further Development :)