Update problem!!

Search This thread

camalger

Sep 1, 2015
Hi, is it normal my A70 still on may security patch?!! Everytime I check for updates it says "your software is up to date", I've tried with smart switch but no update either. Please help

camalger

Sep 1, 2015
tell me your country and service provider and ill tell you what to do
Here it is
Screenshot_20190904-211641.jpg

camalger

Sep 1, 2015
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a70/firmware/SM-A705FN/MID/download/A705FNXXU3ASG6/283359/ there you go :cowboy: , your picture were showing Algeria but no fw were available for this country.

Ikr, the phone isn't officially available in my country but honestly I don't want to brick my phone, I'll firt do a hard reset and see if there is any update, if not it means the update is probably on its way, maybe I'll try to flash a firmware later as a last solution.
Thank you anyway

Sreedev the bro

Aug 2, 2016
Kannur
Ikr, the phone isn't officially available in my country but honestly I don't want to brick my phone, I'll firt do a hard reset and see if there is any update, if not it means the update is probably on its way, maybe I'll try to flash a firmware later as a last solution.
Thank you anyway

You won't brick it if you are careful. No worries in flashing the firmware.

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
No Need To Flash Other Firmware..If Your Software is for vietnam then i would suggest you to stick with your own software...changing firmware wont fix your problem either you will face issues due to security policy on Android pie...wait for update

Mj Monir

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, is it normal my A70 still on may security patch?!! Everytime I check for updates it says "your software is up to date", I've tried with smart switch but no update either. Please help

Exactly!!! I agree with you brother.my galaxy A70 recived on september securityupdate last 2020 but there is no securityupdate recive in this current month on 2o21 Februar.