• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Update process ended with ERROR: 1 on Poco X3 Pro

Search This thread

TFOYoutube

Jul 28, 2021
Moscow
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello guys, i'm from Russia, sorry for my bad English. I using Poco X3 Pro, and i have some troubles. I wanted to install custom firmware, and i installed TWRP Recovery unofficial. First ROM
delivered successfully, unlike the second. After clearing all sections except sd cart and otg, I tried to install the original MIUI build, but it didn't work. I downloaded the original MIUI, but still. When installing, it says: "Update process ended with ERROR: 1" The methods from the top didn't help, please help!

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
Try this

• Boot phone into bootloader mode with the command “adb reboot bootloader”
  • Now, add the fastboot command “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
  • Then it is done. Reboot back into android “fastboot reboot”

Mar 2, 2021
Hello guys, i'm from Russia, sorry for my bad English. I using Poco X3 Pro, and i have some troubles. I wanted to install custom firmware, and i installed TWRP Recovery unofficial. First ROM
delivered successfully, unlike the second. After clearing all sections except sd cart and otg, I tried to install the original MIUI build, but it didn't work. I downloaded the original MIUI, but still. When installing, it says: "Update process ended with ERROR: 1" The methods from the top didn't help, please help!
Don't select this internal storage

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019

If you have format data, reboot to recovery is required.

Mar 2, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-28-14-26-19-463_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-28-14-26-19-463_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 33