www.sammobile.com
o6BKrY.png
iwtRYt.png
q0b7Kk.png

Last edited:

Xabiman

Apr 14, 2009
Zaragoza
Hi. Today Gear Manager has been updated to 2.2.16011842 and now the weather settings have dissappeared. Where can I find them? Is it a bug? I have weather app and widget in the watch but there's no way to access settings. Same to you? I have Gear S and Note 3. Thanks!

LauCass

Sep 13, 2010
Marseille
Hi. Today Gear Manager has been updated to 2.2.16011842 and now the weather settings have dissappeared. Where can I find them? Is it a bug? I have weather app and widget in the watch but there's no way to access settings. Same to you? I have Gear S and Note 3. Thanks!

Weather configuration is still available on my Gear Manager app after the update. It's located in Settings->Individual app Settings->Weather.

Reactions: Xabiman

Xabiman

Apr 14, 2009
Zaragoza
Weather configuration is still available on my Gear Manager app after the update. It's located in Settings->Individual app Settings->Weather.
Oh yes. Sorry for my confusion. I thought it was at different location! Thank you very much. Anyway when I try to change interval of weather update from 6 hours to any other time it closes and shows Unified Daemon closed. Other settings working ok! :good:

Top Liked Posts