[UPDATE] Some nice GAMES for the HD2 [VIDEO] + [Part2] + [Part3]

Search This thread

Blob8me

Nov 1, 2006
Spalding
Nice video :cool: Should help put a few "doubters" back in their box's as many of these games show the HD2's processing power at its best.... Thanks for sharing...

marczyk

Jan 31, 2010
lock bar

Mate, please tell me how did you make clock on the top of the screen and slide unlock bar on the bottom? May you give me .cab for that or any tutorial how to make it?

Alfetch

Sep 6, 2008
yes.

Mate, please tell me how did you make clock on the top of the screen and slide unlock bar on the bottom? May you give me .cab for that or any tutorial how to make it?

Yes... im pretty interested in that too, and what rom do you use? it looks pretty awsome!?

Oloh

Jan 23, 2010
XXX.forum.xda-developers.XXX/showthread.php?t=618989&highlight=lockscreen

(replace XXX with www and com)
Not exactly the same lockscreen, but got clock on top, slider on the button. Used it myself for and so far is the application i ejoy the most!
:cool:

Last edited:

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
Oh and cool video, and wow talk about coincidence, I happened
to come across your spb mobile shell videos today.

(Im htcxda, I commented on your channel ;))

Oloh

Jan 23, 2010
dude, no need for the x's ;)

any way, this is the correct url, no www at the start ;)

Had to make it that way for the forum to accept the post, it's their way of preventing spam to other sites :)

well, eeh... got the same one now as for bringing your quoted link (removed) inn.

Piensyto

Feb 7, 2009
I second that. Do you think you can post your cabs or zip up a file with all your games?
That'd be awesome!

Oh i dont think that this like-warez-sharing is possible ;-) you should look anywhere else for programms and games.

there were so many questions, i will try to answer all:

Yes this is SPB 3.5 with (naong's) Sense Theme and DINIK's iconset

hi love this video, what rom are you using?

I am using Dutty's MultiLang ROM v1.1 (GER) (i dont know why u are interested on this information o_O)

I am not sure but i think my LockScreen is from this source
http://www.pocketpc.ch/htc-hd2-interface/74906-visuelle-tweaks-fuer-hd2.html

I would def like to find out how to put these games on my hd2! Any help?

How to put the games on HD2? o_O What a question?? Copy game.cab to your SD and install :)

I saw a indiana jones game? what was that? :)

i will make another Video with more Games ;-)