[UPDATE!] System_ui KitKat For ICS Xperia E dual C1605

Search This thread

Filipe Bento

Feb 16, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
www.youtube.com
Hello system_ui modified one for the stock ICS Xperia E dual C160x she's like the KitKat the icons of wifi bluetooth and GPS are similar to the kitkat

To install just replace the old system_u and set permissions

[UPDATE]
Modified the toggles to resemble that of kitkat

Some Screenshots below
l3j7Ya6.png

CYz2rXT.png

WR8UB4o.png

Ported From: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2530538
Sorry My Bad English

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    742 KB · Views: 4,752
Last edited:

Grimlock007

Jan 25, 2014
Cybertron
Hello system_ui modified one for the stock ICS Xperia E dual C1605 she's like the KitKat the icons of wifi bluetooth and GPS are similar to the kitkat

Sorry My Bad English
nice! ...mention source from which you ported....
did you port it?

NO need to mention only E dual c160x just say 'for ICS' as ICS also works on E single..

wavian

Feb 20, 2012
Hi Filipe, tried pushing your UI, but after reboot the notification bar is gone. Seems like the device didnt read the systemui.apk..I'm running the Xboost ROM.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my C1605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
Same. Error 404: Notifications not found. Any fix? Permissions are 0644 (rw-r--r--).

EDIT: The icon is that of AOSP, not the Xperia settings icon like the default SystemUI. Is this for our phone?

Last edited:

wavian

Feb 20, 2012
@NSDCars5 hey I opened the old system ui and replaced the contents with the ones in Filipe's apk. Now its working! Only one problem-the icons of the sim card are still there!!

uploadfromtaptalk1396968555291.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396968577225.jpg

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
@NSDCars5 hey I opened the old system ui and replaced the contents with the ones in Filipe's apk. Now its working! Only one problem-the icons of the sim card are still there!!

View attachment 2675180View attachment 2675181

Looks nice. Provide the APK? Maybe I can remove it. I've had some modding experience on my old phone without Xposed, let's see if it works...

wavian

Feb 20, 2012
I did just that but yours wasn't opening. Later I added classes.dex into your apk. Now its running fine. Just one little noon question, can I move the battery position. As of now its too close to the time. Nothing major but it would look better that way.
I'm attaching the screenshot. uploadfromtaptalk1396989916630.jpg

CONV3RS3

Feb 23, 2014
Pune
Hello system_ui modified one for the stock ICS Xperia E dual C160x she's like the KitKat the icons of wifi bluetooth and GPS are similar to the kitkat

Some Screenshots below
l3j7Ya6.png

CYz2rXT.png

I5X7FTW.png

Ported From: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2530538
Sorry My Bad English

Sir can u plz port this for tipo dual (ics) with dual SIM signal showing!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/themes-apps/share-ui-tipo-dual-t2670607

This is a link to a system UI which im using can u js change sm pngs and make it work fot tipo dual!!!

IchadBae

Jun 16, 2014
I did just that but yours wasn't opening. Later I added classes.dex into your apk. Now its running fine. Just one little noon question, can I move the battery position. As of now its too close to the time. Nothing major but it would look better that way.
I'm attaching the screenshot. View attachment 2675678

I have tried felipe's systemUI but my statusbar is gone, please tell me how you fix it. I'm used Xboost rom too

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone