Updates Thread

Search This thread

rage302

May 29, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
Did you have to patch the boot .img from the new 11.0.6.8 OS, and I noticed on the upgrade flash you did the "install to inactive slot after OTA" according to your post.
I just installed the full OTA via Local Upgrade in System Updater. And b4 reboot after installing, i used the "install to inactive slot after OTA" option in Magisk Manager.
Patching the boot.img is just needed the first time gaining root.

rage302

May 29, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
I have to revert my opinion... OOS 11.0.6.8 has bluetooth audio problems. I tried my Headphones and two Cars with Bluetooth and Android Auto. It connects for a few seconds and plays audio, then connection drops and reconnect again in a loop. I tried another Kernel (Radioactive Kernel 2.1.1) but no change. So it is not Kernel related.
..it's weird but the workaround with recording and viewing a video with the camera app (see screenshot from oxygen updater) solved my bluetooth problem as well somehow ^^.
Screenshot_20201231-161933.jpg
greetings rage

kevk60

Dec 21, 2012
U.S.A
Is it safe to switch to the beta version in magisk after gaining root with the canary version? If I gain root with magisk canary and the patched boot image then take a full OTA in the future, can I then switch to the beta version of magisk and flash it with the ota or should I stay with canary version?

rage302

May 29, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
Hi Folkz,
it seems that a new update is on it's way.

OnePlus 8T
  • IN: 11.0.7.9.KB05DA (Full OTA Link)
  • EU: 11.0.7.10.KB05BA
  • NA: 11.0.7.9.KB05AA
Changelog:
OnePlus 8/8Pro and 8T OxygenOS 11.0.4.4/11.0.7.9/11.0.7.10 Official Changelog
  • System
    • Optimized the experience of using long screenshots
    • Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar
    • Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications
    • Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze
    • Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail
    • Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability
    • Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers
    • Fixed known issues and improved system stability
    • Updated Android security patch to 2021.01
  • Gallery
    • Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability
  • Network
    • Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls
Source:

https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/02/05/oneplus-8-pro-8t-oxygenos-11-0-4-4-11-0-7-9-11-0-7-10-update/

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-8-pro-oneplus-8t-oxygenos-updates-january-2021/

greetings rage

Last edited:

rage302

May 29, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
Last edited:

rage302

May 29, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
Hi @osm0sis .
First of all i want to thank you for all your great work (AnyKernel2+3, etc.)
You did so much for the community.

And i'm afraid that i cannot help with your request. Cause my Phone is KB2003 EU model running with rooted OOS 11.0.7.10.
But i'm sure someone will help and I think there is something big in the works, if famous dev osm0sis is asking for it ;).

greetings rage

Reactions: osm0sis

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
First of all i want to thank you for all your great work (AnyKernel2+3, etc.)
You did so much for the community.

And i'm afraid that i cannot help with your request. Cause my Phone is KB2003 EU model running with rooted OOS 11.0.7.10.
But i'm sure someone will help and I think there is something big in the works, if famous dev osm0sis is asking for it ;).
Nevermind got through my CrashDump issue using the IN recovery.img to regain adb shell with decryption in recovery mode. ;)

Thanks though!

Reactions: rage302

epr

Jan 19, 2007
Just updated to 7.10 EU via local update and installed Magisk 21.4 to inactive slot. Everything seemed good but now I noticed that the camera is gone.
I tried different versions from apkmirror but none is working.
How can I get the camera back or go back to 6.9 without loosing anything?

D

Deleted member 5408779

Just updated to 7.10 EU via local update and installed Magisk 21.4 to inactive slot. Everything seemed good but now I noticed that the camera is gone.
I tried different versions from apkmirror but none is working.
How can I get the camera back or go back to 6.9 without loosing anything?

I had the same issue. Also my alarm didn't work. Went to custom rom now.

jwarrior319

By your signature, you have a 2007. Which is available. The 2005 which I have is not available, in the full package like I stated. 👍
I'm running the eu rom though. No different with oxygen updater. I was also directly responding to the person with the KB2003(EU) model. Yes as usual global/kb2005/AA isnt available on oxygen updater as they haven't been releasing full ota packages, only incremental otas

Top Liked Posts