[UPDATE]Value pack For india DDLF2 (best firmware till today)

Search This thread

matapollos

Apr 29, 2011
Madrid
Okay, let's try it out!
hope those things that were said earlier are true, cos my device's laggy as hell and just want to get rid of ****ty firmware... ¬¬
cheers for all those feedbacks, guys! ;)

joelmonty

Mar 12, 2011
Mumbai
Here are the changes from ddpk3
New dialer looks the same but performs very nicely
The slide to answer a call has changed to how the new lock screen is .
The animation is faster
Multitasking is better .
Smooth but still not as smooth as cm9 btw im using go launcher
The new lock screen looks awesome ,messages,missed call ,some what like the notes lock screen.
Battery life better than stock but not as good as cm9,i know since i used alpha 8 for about 2 weeks.
Texting is good but cm9 texting very reponsive.
Faceunlock works but practically useless.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: matapollos

alexecus

Jan 25, 2011
Here are the changes from ddpk3
New dialer looks the same but performs very nicely
The slide to answer a call has changed to how the new lock screen is .
The animation is faster
Multitasking is better .
Smooth but still not as smooth as cm9 btw im using go launcher
The new lock screen looks awesome ,messages,missed call ,some what like the notes lock screen.
Battery life better than stock but not as good as cm9,i know since i used alpha 8 for about 2 weeks.
Texting is good but cm9 texting very reponsive.
Faceunlock works but practically useless.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for your review... I might as well stay on CM9 for a while...

jejemilo

Jul 18, 2011
in terms of speed, this is faster by a mile than any other cm9 based roms out there. (no offense)
hoping for more mods for this fw esp 14 toggles and galaxy s3 lock screen. :-D

Reactions: BassBlaster

BassBlaster

Dec 12, 2011
Dubai
I don't know why but I always don't get battery life as good as stock on CM9. I'm still on CM9 but I'll try out ddlf2. How is this in comparison to xwlf2?:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

prince_venom

Oct 3, 2011
RAIPUR
I love this ROm very much , actually this is the first stock rom i loved so much.
Bt unfortunately the lack of Support of Vurrut or UC kernel has pushed me back to XXKPU.

tomjoad2

Nov 3, 2007
Flashed yesterday evening, rooted and installed Bam 14fix...everything works fine here in Italy. Smooth and more responsive than any other stock rom, including the latest european value pack.
Battery life and push sync perfect.

prince_venom

Oct 3, 2011
RAIPUR
How about BAM kernel, have you tried the universal BAM version which works on all roms?

try bams kernel ! hes an amazing dev !! his kernels are the BEST very lightweight efficient and filled with stability and performance :)

Thanks Guys For ur Help , It Finally Works bt in some other Way.:)

First i Flashed Bam Kernel v14 beta Bt WIFI still not working in BAM kernel too Like in Vurrut and UC one. Then i Flashed CF-Root By BAM and then BinGooooo, WIFI Finally Worked out. Then i Flashed Vurrut Kernel v9.1 and WIFI also Works Here.

so it means that we need to Flash CF-ROOT by Bam to get Wifi Work first then Flash any Kernel :cool:

crk1995

Nov 22, 2011
Delhi
I hope the default launcher is still laggy for everyone!!!
I asked because people are not mentioning about it.
And can somebody gimme a final verdict that which custom kernel works perfectly without wifi issues..

skchattha

Jul 28, 2007
Easter egg!!

Go to settings, about phone, click too fast too many times on Firmware version and you will see A Zombie art picture by jack Larson :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks to Anurag Dalmia to bring it to notice on facebook page :)

valuepack for i9003 is out for indian users ! right now sammobile is experiencing sum network issues hence cant upload it as yet ! links will be added as soon as they upload it to sammobile

attachment.php

EDIT1:- image of the properties
    531591_495215647162441_1256363657_n.jpg

image by Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL facebook page

EDIT2- link is finally up !! :D http://www.hotfile.com/dl/161660941/8fd61ef/I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_INU.zip.html

4-

after doing several testing on this firmware i can say this is the best firmware i had on sl :) its smooth its efficient and it just wont lag ;) its almost perfect .. other than the tw4 launcher (instal nemus its marvelous ) some user opinions below ..best part 2% bettery drop in 8 hours of standby on 2g with all sync on :D AWESOME !! (my battery is degraded so u guy will get 1% in 8 hours :eek: thats awesome )

REVIEWS BY PEOPLE

Guys, not sure how much you tested this ROM...but i am telling by experience in last 2 days after upgrade from DDKP3.

Better animations smoothness
    Better incoming call screen / better responsiveness
    Better multitasking
    Much better Battery life
    New lock screen is better than earlier; better response (also takes you directly on missed call details from lock screen if required)
    Did not test face lock yet

I personally think its not just a value pack; its a complete ROM as you can apply it directly without having any dependency on any other ROM. Don't know why its called a value pack or a kind of service pack. :D

Worth a try!!

Hey guys I flashed this rom like shriom suggest in this order:
    1. Flash KPE
    2. Flash DDLF2
    3. Flash BAM custom kernel v14 universal
    4. Nandroid backup
    5. Convert to ext4
    6. Restore the nandroid backup
    7. Go to "Tweaks" and select all and restart
    8. Restore my Titanium backup with all my apps
    9. Choose the "Ondemand" governor and "SIO" for I/0 Scheduler with No-Frills CPU Controller overclocked to 1.2 ghz

So far so good, everything works fine, even better than KPQ with all these tweaks. What surprised me most is that games work even smoother than ever, tested with Sonic 4 episode 1 and Virtua Tennis. Now this games works without lags, notice that sonic 4 was really laggy sometimes and virtua tennis too.

Also the scroll animation and behavior is more natural than in KPQ, it works more like a Vanilla Android.

So guys... follow my steps and enjoy this awesome rom, really worth it.
    Added deodex zip for DDLF2.

LINK
    Flashing the ddlf2 via odin :
    Extract xxkpe archive and run ODIN as administrator and select --

-file containing APBOOT in bootloader field
    -file containing CODE in pda field
    -file containing CSC in in CSC field
    - file containing MODEM in modem field
    - and latona.pit file in PIT field of odin.

All these files are included in xxkpe only that's why it its called clean flash.

Start your phone in download mode and attach to pc , make sure it is detected in odin,
    Click start..

let the phone boot automatically ,
    Then just switch off and again start in download mode..

Repeat above steps once again..

Now after successfully booting, again switch off and turn on in download mode..

Here I suggest you to flash xxkph , because I did this and it's around 3 / 4 days and not a single problem. Wifi works awesome , no fc, no reboot...

After this again start in download mode and flash ddlf
    .. xxkph and ddlf2 files needs to be selected in Odin's PDA field.

-- Other fields like latona/csc/modem/bootloader must be empty while flashing kph/ddlf2/cfroot/bam kernel

--» Now you are on ddlf2 but not rooted..
    For this ,
    Boot in recovery mode and clear cache partition, dalvik cache and start in download mode..

Now select BCK14fix file as PDA and flash..
    It will reboot automatically..

the samsung logo will remain for a long time around 2 or 3 minutes .. so wait for the phone to boot..
    Once it boots..
    Reboot in recovery once again, clear caches ,
    And in bottom option root/unroot select root..

That'S What I did to get a completely stable and super fast SL..

Hope the long tut help someone in getting the dream performance ....

Best of luck...

My 4 year old nokia symbian smartphone having very simple features of symbian can easily record a video from front camera. Buddy this is one of the most basic feature of camera of a smartphone.

Then go back to it. This phone obviously doesn't meet your needs, and continuously complaining about it isn't going to make it better.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone