• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[updated 1.1.2.2] how to root nokia X update 11.1.1 and 1.1.2.2 (Simplest one)

Search This thread

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
here's a quick and simple guide to root nokia x.! :D 1.1.2.2 (updated)

1st download both software..links provided below.!
2.then connect ur phone to ur pc/laptop and goto device manager.and check for nokia Rm9something like that) in other devices.
3.then right click and update software and link it to the provided nokia usb driver (download links provided)
4.restart pc/laptop and nokia x.
5.install the "ROOT"software (it is in chinese) just simple install it :)
6.and then open the shortcut on desktop "root"
7.connect ur phone and enable usb debugging..!
8.click on the green button.until there is written "root" over green button..
9.just click and root.wait for 10-15 secs ur phone will be restarted :)
10.check with root checker app.
11hurrraaayyyyyy ur device has been rooted :D
HIT THANKS if i helped :D

PS:-uninstall the provided super user and install SuperSU or any other :D

thankyou :)

links are here only:-

nokia X usb drivers :) :- http://www.mediafire.com/download/dycier2zg866nzh/nokia.rar
Vroot setup.exe:- http://www.mediafire.com/download/8xy7q1btg26dp0s/VRoot_1.7.6.5821_Setup.exe

Last edited:

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
here's a quick and simple guide to root nokia x.! :D 11.1.1

2.then connect ur phone to ur pc/laptop and goto device manager.and check for nokia Rm9something like that) in other devices.
3.then right click and update software and link it to the provided nokia usb driver (download links provided)

nokia X usb drivers :) :- http://www.mediafire.com/download/dycier2zg866nzh/nokia.rar
Vroot setup.exe:- http://www.mediafire.com/download/8xy7q1btg26dp0s/VRoot_1.7.6.5821_Setup.exe

It worked... Pretty simple.. It installs kingroot as root software...

Its a good soft... Only chinese interface is the problem...

Thanks a lot....

rlcsgold

Apr 25, 2014
thanks a lot MR

thanks a lot MR

Dvyn

Oct 4, 2013

Might sound a bit stupid, but rooting the x does what really cuz am guessing the os blocks certain apps frm running being that it's a custom android platform... Or am I missing something here??

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
Might sound a bit stupid, but rooting the x does what really cuz am guessing the os blocks certain apps frm running being that it's a custom android platform... Or am I missing something here??

Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's sub-system.

Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user. On Android, rooting can also facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the device's operating system, usually with a more recent release of its current operating system.

u'll can do watever uh want with ur rooted phone :) install custom roms custom recoveries custom hack add soft keys increase ram.
increase ROM :) memory swap increase battery life :) overclock GPU and CPU for better gaming experiences and many more thingss.!!
n NO os doesn't blocks ur apps from running on custom rom :) it runs more smoothly than official stock rom :)

hit thanks if i helped uh :D:good::good::good::good::good::good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dvyn

Dvyn

Oct 4, 2013
Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's sub-system.

Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user. On Android, rooting can also facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the device's operating system, usually with a more recent release of its current operating system.

u'll can do watever uh want with ur rooted phone :) install custom roms custom recoveries custom hack add soft keys increase ram.
increase ROM :) memory swap increase battery life :) overclock GPU and CPU for better gaming experiences and many more thingss.!!
n NO os doesn't blocks ur apps from running on custom rom :) it runs more smoothly than official stock rom :)

I knew much about this:

However i thought it would be different on the nokia phones...

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
I knew much about this:

However i thought it would be different on the nokia phones...

no it is same as normal rooted phones :)

hit thnxx pls :D :good:

simslibra

May 2, 2014
not working on 1.1.2.2 version !

hi Dear Bro :highfive:
I've tried to root my nokia x device with your instructions but nothing is happened :confused:
after reboot the device that "ROOT" soft showing cross (x) . :confused:

[PS: I've updated my device to 1.1.2.2 today before root] :cyclops:

Hope you may solve this problem or give me the solution :victory:

Thanks in advance:cowboy:
CHEERS!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here's a quick and simple guide to root nokia x.! :D 1.1.2.2 (updated)