***UPDATED 12/29*** [BOOTSCREEN] my HD2 & HD2 TMOUS "Bios" style boot splash screen

Search This thread

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
***UPDATED 12/29*** [BOOTSCREEN] my HD2 & HD2 TMOUS "Bios" style boot splash screen

***UPDATE*** SEE BELOW ON THIS SAME POST FOR THE TMOUS VERSION OF THE "BIOS" SPLASH SCREEN, AND POST #2 ON THIS SAME THREAD FOR MORE UPDATED BOOT SPLASH SCREENS...

Hey all! :)

This is my own version of the "Bios" boot splash screen, concocted by using many different screens found right here on XDA. Hope you like it! :)

ra5737.png

If you do like it, you can find it and install it from the package included in THIS LINK. Cheers! :)

UPDATE:

Now I also present, by various received requests, the T-Mobile USA HD2 version of this boot splash screen, featuring 576MB of RAM and a 1024MB ROM:

2dgvyxf.png

You can get the flash installer package from THIS LINK.

These others below are my Boot Animation, which I also modified in the same mix and match way to make it flow seamlessly into the Windows Boot Screen, and next to it the final Windows Boot screen, which I made the same way. When installed, the animated .gif flows perfectly into the Windows boot screen, and it makes it seem like the Android bot just pops up from the bottom all of a sudden after the 2 second post that the HD2 does at the end of the .gif animation :) Here:

5y6uck.gif
11c9i8p.png

These last two screens are linked from an outside host, so you can just right-click and save them directly.

To install the first Bios Splash Screen, just download the zip file, extract all its contents to the same folder and then run the flasher app included inside it. To install the Animation and Bootscreen in Windows, you either rename them to the same name that your current animation and bootscreen files inside of your windows folder have (usually "animation.gif" and "welcomehead.192.png") and then overwrite those files inside the windows folder with these ones, or you can rename them to whatever else and then use Advanced Configuration Tool, BSB or Registry editor to change your current settings to those new names.

Hope you like! :)

Last edited:

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
My other graphics :)

These are the other three HD2 Splash Screen packages I have concocted from various sources:

1216dkp.png

You can get the Flasher Installing package for this screen HERE.

34t8jgm.png

rstpv6.png

I also have some more Boot Animation and Windows Splash Screens that I did for my Touch HD Blackstone a while ago, they're all WVGA as well of course. They are here:

MY OTHER GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS

Hope you like! :D :D :D

To install the first Bios Splash Screen, just download the zip file, extract all its contents to the same folder and then run the flasher app included inside it. To install the Animation and Bootscreen in Windows, you either rename them to the same name that your current animation and bootscreen files inside of your windows folder have (usually "animation.gif" and "welcomehead.192.png") and then overwrite those files inside the windows folder with these ones, or you can rename them to whatever else and then use Advanced Configuration Tool, BSB or Registry editor to change your current settings to those new names.

Attachments

• Serenity.zip
    696 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
Reactions: skoogee

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
Installation instructions

how can I install this boot animation on my hd2?

I know when you're given a splash package you have to flash it.
But what to do when you're being provided with an Image to "Save-as" ? How am I supposed to flash that ?

To install the first Bios Splash Screen, just download the zip file, extract all its contents to the same folder and then run the flasher app included inside it. To install the Animation and Bootscreen in Windows, you either rename them to the same name that your current animation and bootscreen files inside of your windows folder have (usually "animation.gif" and "welcomehead.192.png") and then overwrite those files inside the windows folder with these ones, or you can rename them to whatever else and then use Advanced Configuration Tool, BSB or Mobile Registry Editor to change your current settings to those new names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvlesz

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
can u make it real ? now our hd2 have 576 ram :D. copyright till 2011 etc. thank you
LOL No I can't make it any more real than it already is. :) here: HD2 Specs

As far as I know, that info IS correct, and the year as well since the HD2 is 2009 phone actually, a 2010 bios wouldn't be so far-fetched ;) but no, the RAM/ROM info is quite REAL as it is already in the screen, thank you :D

LOL I know what you mean, obviously (LINK HERE), but that's only for the HD2s that are in the USA, all the rest of the planet is still on the normal LEO 100 version ;). I'll see about posting a specific version for T-Mobile users later on... :)

Last edited:

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
Realme GT 2 Pro
LOL No I can't make it any more real than it already is. :) here: HD2 Specs

As far as I know, that info IS correct, and the year as well since the HD2 is 2009 phone actually, a 2010 bios wouldn't be so far-fetched ;) but no, the RAM/ROM info is quite REAL as it is already in the screen, thank you :D

LOL I know what you mean, obviously (LINK HERE), but that's only for the HD2s that are in the USA, all the rest of the planet is still on the normal LEO 100 version ;). I'll see about posting a specific version for T-Mobile users later on... :)

after last official update all leo 100 , european hd2 have 576 ram.

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
Realme GT 2 Pro

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
half year ago ''news'' )) man , trust me , with last official update ALL hd2's have 576 ram. do some research ;)
LOL!!! But my friend, that is the whole point!!! :rolleyes: They ALL have ALWAYS had those 576MB of RAM, but it doesn't mean that they're useable, except in very, very specific circumstances! :eek: LOL It wouldn't kill you to do some research yourself, you know? Even when the appropiate information is directly pointed to you??? :D

And be glad the info is only 6 months old, for a two year old phone to still be gathering enough interest in the media to still keep being mentioned six months ago is quite the feat, actually. :rolleyes: Like I said, what info is in the screen, is the actual REAL info, if you really know about the Leo's hardware :D :D :D Cheers, M8! :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

***UPDATE*** SEE BELOW ON THIS SAME POST FOR THE TMOUS VERSION OF THE "BIOS" SPLASH SCREEN, AND POST #2 ON THIS SAME THREAD FOR MORE UPDATED BOOT SPLASH SCREENS...

Hey all! :)

This is my own version of the "Bios" boot splash screen, concocted by using many different screens found right here on XDA. Hope you like it! :)

ra5737.png

If you do like it, you can find it and install it from the package included in THIS LINK. Cheers! :)

UPDATE:

Now I also present, by various received requests, the T-Mobile USA HD2 version of this boot splash screen, featuring 576MB of RAM and a 1024MB ROM:

2dgvyxf.png

You can get the flash installer package from THIS LINK.

These others below are my Boot Animation, which I also modified in the same mix and match way to make it flow seamlessly into the Windows Boot Screen, and next to it the final Windows Boot screen, which I made the same way. When installed, the animated .gif flows perfectly into the Windows boot screen, and it makes it seem like the Android bot just pops up from the bottom all of a sudden after the 2 second post that the HD2 does at the end of the .gif animation :) Here:

5y6uck.gif
    11c9i8p.png

These last two screens are linked from an outside host, so you can just right-click and save them directly.

Hope you like! :)
    My other graphics :)

These are the other three HD2 Splash Screen packages I have concocted from various sources:

1216dkp.png

34t8jgm.png

rstpv6.png

I also have some more Boot Animation and Windows Splash Screens that I did for my Touch HD Blackstone a while ago, they're all WVGA as well of course. They are here:

MY OTHER GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS

Hope you like! :D :D :D

Installation instructions

how can I install this boot animation on my hd2?

I know when you're given a splash package you have to flash it.
    But what to do when you're being provided with an Image to "Save-as" ? How am I supposed to flash that ?

To install the first Bios Splash Screen, just download the zip file, extract all its contents to the same folder and then run the flasher app included inside it. To install the Animation and Bootscreen in Windows, you either rename them to the same name that your current animation and bootscreen files inside of your windows folder have (usually "animation.gif" and "welcomehead.192.png") and then overwrite those files inside the windows folder with these ones, or you can rename them to whatever else and then use Advanced Configuration Tool, BSB or Mobile Registry Editor to change your current settings to those new names.
    Hi ajape,
    Sorry for the stupid question, but I am no expert.
    When I try to start the RUU update, I receive a message about deletion of all my data. Will that happen really or simply just a replacement of boot animation?
    Thanks a lot.
    Hi ajape,
    Sorry for the stupid question, but I am no expert.
    When I try to start the RUU update, I receive a message about deletion of all my data. Will that happen really or simply just a replacement of boot animation?
    Thanks a lot.
    It will just replace the boot splash screen. To replace the animation, you need to use one of the files below the splash screens on the first post, and then install manually following the instructions at the end of the post. :)