• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Updated 14/10/12 CM10 for One Bugs List & Solutions GSM+CDMA

Search This thread

byhoung

May 9, 2011
I just flashed Simons build22 with jellyboot4. I'm not sure why but whenever I open Google Now, it crashes and says Google Search has stopped responding.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
dwight-thats-awesome.jpg

but how about a logcat?

sivacharanb

Sep 20, 2012
Chennai
Am a newbie, so please bear with me and correct me if am wrong.

I installed the CM10 ROM on my One V yesterday. Its awesome and way faster than the HTC Stock ROM

Now I have a few doubts.

1. Why don't i get options in contacts? Like for example showing FB or Google or Phone contacts? I can't merge or delete contacts. (Google contacts show all the people from Google+ who i circled)

2. Am not able to move my apps to sd card. While its fine with most apps as they are small, some games are pretty big and One v phone memory is only 1Gb.

I know that the ROM is still in development. But i just wanted to clear if am doing something wrong here or they are not implemented yet.

Anyway awesome work Lloris :highfive:

Last edited:

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
because the contact app is different.. and all that stuffs u said makes it laggy as hell..
no u didnt make any mistake in flashing
apps shld move to sd..try any app to batch move all apps to sd..eg-titatium backup pro or ultimate backup

Sent from my One V

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
quick question for lloir:

flashed the nightly;
flashed the titanium kiss 09092012;
reboot;
I am still able to mount my sdcard using the default android window to do so (from the statusbar);
reflash the titanium kiss over the rom;
reboot;
I am still able to mount my sdcard using the def. android window and the ums toggle from the app drawer;

does the nightly got back to /mnt/sdcard/ or the boot.img supports both /mnt/sdcard/ and /storage/sdcard0/ ?

tia!

l.e: supports only /mnt/sdcard/

Last edited:

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
quick question for lloir:

flashed the nightly;
flashed the titanium kiss 09092012;
reboot;
I am still able to mount my sdcard using the default android window to do so (from the statusbar);
reflash the titanium kiss over the rom;
reboot;
I am still able to mount my sdcard using the def. android window and the ums toggle from the app drawer;

does the nightly got back to /mnt/sdcard/ or the boot.img supports both /mnt/sdcard/ and /storage/sdcard0/ ?

tia!

l.e: supports only /mnt/sdcard/

Well /mnt/sdcard is just a symlink to /storage/sdcard0 :)

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

dave1022

Sep 9, 2012
Can't get SD card mounting to work. Attached is a CatLog of me trying to get it working. Also the app is persisting on telling me that I've ejected the SD card, even when I dismiss the notification it comes up again.

B89, with new kernel etc.

Attachments

• 2012-09-20-17-21-10.txt
    115 KB · Views: 6
  • device_info.txt
    693 bytes · Views: 6
Reactions: Passa91 and Lloir

FreakyFreakGA

Sep 18, 2012
I had noticed that same bug in the build 32 for the CDMA version, I reverted to build 23 and it works like a charm. Tho I have a question, in the ROM, or JB itself is the camera supposed to seem cropped like its widescreen with black bars? In ICS 4.0 I never noticed the camera app applying black bars when taking a picture.

Also noticed on build 23 that moms wasn't working, even after settingvupvthe apn with my carriers needed information, no clue why.

Also one more thing if this ever gets replied too lol, is there anyway to change the carrier name and info on the lockscreen? It's a ROM and all and says Virgin Mobile, but wanted to know if it was possible to change the carrier name.

Last edited:

antraz101

Aug 13, 2012
Dublin
Facebook Crash

I am running the B89 version

When I open Facebook it acts normal for a second then just crashes with no warning as if I pressed the home button(I didn't :silly:). Everything else so far is working but I have only installed it today.

I am running the kernel given here.
Keep up the great work.

Passa91

Dec 17, 2010
I am running the B89 version

When I open Facebook it acts normal for a second then just crashes with no warning as if I pressed the home button(I didn't :silly:). Everything else so far is working but I have only installed it today.

I am running the kernel given here.
Keep up the great work.

Bug from CM10 main code base unfortunately. Known issue, Lloir is working on it.

FreakyFreakGA

Sep 18, 2012
latest posted build (30) 09/22/12 is bugged labeled CM10, but boots with CM9 animation and never boots past loading animation.

coldsorrow

Jul 2, 2012
Chengdu
hi ,it seems that both CM9 and CM10 have a error battery percent printed?
While the phone is charging and the LED turned to green ,the system still shows that the battery is not full now,does it a bug?

I've already wipe battery stats for many times,and it still there..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Right guys THIS thread is for reporting bugs\issues and for solutions, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD and keep the DEV THREAD CLEAR. We need that thread clear for Deving uses. i will update this with every new release\hot\bugfix. if your unsure on how to create a logcat please refer to this thread

Please post logcats and please post your error like this:

Version of rom your running

DETAILED ERROR HERE (not just wifi doesnt work, explain on how it didnt work so we can reproduce)

Any mods your running and kernel version

issues with CDMA will have (CDMA) Next to them likewise for GSM....if it doesnt have (GSM)/(CDMA) it means BOTH versions have same bugs

Broken:
    -Camcorder (GSM+CDMA)

Sound needing to be turned up on 1st install (GSM+CDMA)
    just an announcement
    I have working video recording in CM10 now

so stay tuned for the next build :)

Right guys THIS thread is for reporting bugs\issues and for solutions, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD and keep the DEV THREAD CLEAR. We need that thread clear for Deving uses. i will update this with every new release\hot\bugfix. if your unsure on how to create a logcat please refer to this thread

Please post logcats and please post your error like this:

Version of rom your running

DETAILED ERROR HERE (not just wifi doesnt work, explain on how it didnt work so we can reproduce)

Any mods your running and kernel version
    Hi

Here is my first primou cm10 build WITH working video recording

http://www.mediafire.com/?hlex987c9xoou3j

Please test.

Since this is my first cm10 build - so anything can happen :)
    Use latest KISS or HELLBOY kernel with this

max