• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Updated 15/8/12 CM9 for One Bugs List & Solutions GSM+CDMA

Search This thread

tranceph0rmer

Jun 15, 2012
New Delhi
Finally flashed and experiencing the same bug as Passa91.....
Screen gets all fuked up....
7ab88c72-0b4f-8fd3.jpg

First come smiles. Then come lies. Last is gunfire.

donhashem.dh

Jul 5, 2012
Anonymous
www.donhashem.dh.com
Why isn't the phone booting?? I flashed the Rom and kernel and everything went normal and good so I used the phone for about 5 hours and the battery was low so I was rebooting the phone cz the sd card wasnt mounted then it didn't boot up at all,so I had to restore back to the stock:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: WHAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM??
"Behind every great fortune, there is a crime!"

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
Why isn't the phone booting?? I flashed the Rom and kernel and everything went normal and good so I used the phone for about 5 hours and the battery was low so I was rebooting the phone cz the sd card wasnt mounted then it didn't boot up at all,so I had to restore back to the stock:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: WHAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM??

you seem to be the only person having huge issues..........what else did you do?

hlavicka82

May 14, 2012
Bratislava
What's the problem??maybe because I was rebooting on low battery do it got bricked ??

Rebooting the phone when the battery is low may brick your phone. So if it dies because of low battery you need to charge it a bit and only then try to boot.

Sent from my 1,5 GHz HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: donhashem.dh

Pretzilz

Jan 5, 2011
The State Of Moo
Hey everyone, I've recently flashed the CDMA CM9 and my GPS still doesn't work. Not in maps or a GPS tester app that I downloaded from the market.

Anyone know why?

DweightSVK

Jun 27, 2012
Hi, i have question about installation. What is boot.img in install instructions? How can i flash this boot.img and where can i find this file? Because i had problems with perm in superuser, i cant restore my data from titanium backup. Need i custom kernel like kiss...? Thanks for answers.

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
I did, and I also just reflashed it with the boot.img (kernel?) and it didn't work either. The first time I did wipe the data, cache and system as well.

But you didnd flashed Titanium or KISS kernel - did you?
Because you have a CDMA phone so you cannot use those kernels

Regards

max

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Hi, i have question about installation. What is boot.img in install instructions? How can i flash this boot.img and where can i find this file? Because i had problems with perm in superuser, i cant restore my data from titanium backup. Need i custom kernel like kiss...? Thanks for answers.

Hast just been written about 100 times now :)

fastboot flash boot boot.img

If you have a GSM phone choose the Titanium or KISS kernel from
the GSM CM9 thread from Lloir linked in the OP

If you have a CDMA phone use the one in the rom

regards

max

Pretzilz

Jan 5, 2011
The State Of Moo

Regards

max

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

regards

max

Yeah, I flashed the one from the OP considering it's a CDMA phone.

I did, however, try the version from the 28th where it originally fixed GPS and it did work, however the camera was messed up for some reason.

DweightSVK

Jun 27, 2012

Regards

max

regards

max

I downloaded cm9, gasp and kiss kernel (boot.img) from Llior post in the thread. I must rename this file to boot, yes? I dont know what mean fastboot flash boot boot.img Boot.img from install instruction is kiss or titanium kernel? What is op? And i must wipe 4 things: data, dalviks...,cache and system (format system? in advanced configuration in cwm) Thank you

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Right guys THIS thread is for reporting bugs\issues and for solutions, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD and keep the DEV THREAD CLEAR. We need that thread clear for Deving uses. i will update this with every new release\hot\bugfix. if your unsure on how to create a logcat please refer to this thread

Please post logcats and please post your error like this:

Version of rom your running

DETAILED ERROR HERE (not just wifi doesnt work, explain on how it didnt work so we can reproduce)

Any mods your running and kernel version

issues with CDMA will have (CDMA) Next to them likewise for GSM

Known BUGS

Some graphic Glitch (GSM+CDMA)
    Hi

Good news - bluetooth is getting closer :)
    With the help of jmztaylor and simonsimons34 we made big progress.

This is for BOTH PrimoU AND PrimoC
    Actually file transfer works already fine.

There are still issues with audio routing so whats NOT working at the moment
    -Audio streaming
    -Headset support
    -Handsfree support

But now since we got a got base fixing those things should be possible too.

Regards

max
    I did a complete clean install of CM9/RC1 today and it runs fine. More stable than CM10 and virtually perfect camera, so I'm back to this as my daily driver now. Thanks a lot maxwen!

BTW max - is it possible to port the "hardware keys" option menu from CM10 to CM9? I miss having the recent apps key and virtual application menu overflow button. :)

no sorry Passa, but i'am working on a edited keys file for both 9+10 it's just a pain in the ass....once this CM9 is stable and "mods" free i will be doing a tutorial on how to build it, and everyone can mod it to they're hearts content then :)
    I'll run a build with updated sources......soon

soon = when i have time

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
    just because im an ass.... i will leave this right here.....

Screenshot_2012-08-06-21-23-39.png