New rom

wizard.jpg

wiz.jpg

From the kasier:
office2000, now works
windows media player v.10.3 build 17938

Oem:
new comm manager
rom settings (choose what buttons you want on comm manager, and choose pocketcm or default contacts style by tom codon)
touchdialer
pocketcm
glossy black bars
x-button 1,5
touchsettings 1.22
tf settings by tom codon
touchflo (buttonfree)
wmp skin, touch style
magic SS
Networkwizard
PHM registry editor
Total commander 2
pim backup 2.5
ArcSoft MMS 4.2.8.1
Batterystatus 218
hibernate
camera

Tweaks:
security off
removed sim contacts to avoid duplicates in contact list
removed today items

storage:
in use: 19.91
free: 30.04

pagepool:
set to 4mb

RGU removed to save storage

Remember:
If you dont like what I have added, or what I have removed or w/e please dont spam this thread with lame comments.

Disclaimer:
I take NO responsebility if you brick your device, if you do search the forums before you come flaming me/us here at XDA.

IF you brick your phone (Brick=the phone can be used as a building brick, or maybe a paperweight? Because you cant start it up.) Its no others fault but your own.

Download:
For G4 devices here, instructions added

RUU here

Kitchen files here (OEM, SYS, ROM) extract to your kitchen (I recommend Hypercore)

have fun

Last edited:

skippydvd

Oct 31, 2006
i can`t install the comm manager it talks about "it does not have sufficient system permissions"
some other solutions?

ANTC

Feb 11, 2007
NY
Www.talkingabouttechnology.com
Nice rom pretty quick but could never be able to use it, maybe if you post ur ROM SYS i could get somewhere, theres no SIM manger camera MMS internetshareing also id like to use my own normal kasier comm manger

LMK if you can post up ur kitchen.

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Has anyone flashed this Rom yet? I would like to try it but don't want to waste my time flashing it and having to redo all of my 3rd party installations if the Rom's stability isn't very reliable. Also I would like to know about the functionality:

How stable is the rom? Very, not so much, very unstable?
Does it still have TouchFlo?
Does it have the home plugin?
Does the comm manager work without any bugs? I am a big bluetooth and Wifi user.
What is the free memory? (Device main memory/Free Ram)
What Apps are included?

Basically I am saying that the initial post is somewhat lacking in description and I really like what I see but want to make sure I won't have any problems because I really like what I have now.

All input will be appreciated.

Dan.

medkid

Mar 3, 2007
can you up load to mediafire.com pls ? I always have problem with downloading from rapid and mega.

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
ill post a updated info on this rom later tonight norwegian time (gmt+1)
ill post more screenshots then. but if you head over to herald wm6 section you can see more screenshots of some of the stuff in the rom. its not so packed with apps as some of those I upped there :) but you will get a idea.

cheers