[UPDATED 17/11/2007] HTC Home v.2.1.1005.722

Search This thread

_LunaTiC_

Jul 17, 2007
Thanks.... working great! I've attached the htchome.dll that works on n2a's server.

Any chance of making this dll to work on Touch (fixing the brightness shortcut issue)? Thank you!

What if I use my old HTCHome.dll??

Guys,

The brighness shortcut working or not depends on HTCUTILL.DLL(Which I rename to HTCUTI1.dll). Each of he HTCHome version I posted(v1.5, version 2.0.7xx.xxx, and v2.0.8xx.xxx) I use DIFFERENT version of HTCUTI1.DLL. Each of them work with my Hermes.

So, if you find the brighness hortcut working on version 1.5 but not working on version 2.0.8xx.xxx for example, you can just take HTCUTI1.DLL from version 1.5 and copy it to your \windows directory after installing HTCHome v2.0.8xx.xxx. The same is true if version 2.0.7xx.xxx work for you then just take HCTUTI1.dll from that version and use it for the newer version. It may solve your brighness shortcut problem.

You might as well want to try using the versiion of HTCUTILL.DLL that come with your device. To do this just use File Explorer like Resco, enable showing file in ROM, copy HTCUTILL.dll to somewheelse, rename it to HTCUTI1.DLL and copy it back to \windows folder.

So silly me. Thanks!

Last edited:
schen,
thanks again!

Your solution worked in my case. I just replaced HTCUti1.dll with the Artemis' own HTCUtil.dll and the backlight toggle shortcut now is working fine. And I did'nt notice so far any other problem in the functionig of the Home Plugin after the replacement.

cheers,

szfjcr

Aug 14, 2006
Do I have to create the HTC Home directory to install?

Do I have to create the HTC Home directory to install? I installed this but could not get it to work and did not see the directory either. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Frepel

Sep 11, 2007
Hi guys,

I installed the HTC Home, and I get the whole interface. So it looks like it should. however, when I try to add contacts or try to add shortcuts on my todayscreen, it doesn't work. nothing works. I'm using a HTC TYTN with WM6. anyone else has this problem or can someone please help me?
Thx

nunez

Sep 13, 2007
hello,

i have the same problem, already try all versions... i'm thinking in a hard reset... any other option??

thk's

Folder link in Launcher?

I'd like to put an item into the Launcher tab of Home plugin that points to a folder in Start Menu, but other than Programs (what is built-in).

If I make a shortcut in Start menu pointing e.g. to the Games folder I can pick it up as a Launcher item, but after tapping it nothing happens...

Any solution or idea is welcome!

cheers

PAPPL

Dec 21, 2006
I have make this job for you.
This is the colored version, enjoy

Mosquito

Hello, installed and working well.
Is this one with the modified Weather dll by N2A? I read something about an weathercities xml with a worldlist. Is it possible to update this one to make it perfect. :)

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
This plugin is awesome. I do have 1 issue though. The plugin shows fine if I go into "Today" to enable it, but for some reason I can't get it to show up under Wisbar Advanced Desktop. Anybody have any ideas as to what would cause that? I'd like to use the plugin as an extension of the theme I am already using.

Nevermind. I figured it out, thanks to Chris from Lakeridge Software.

Last edited:

cerede2000

Jun 18, 2007
Kaiser HTC Home rotation screen

Hello, how to change the angle of rotation screen button of HTC Kaiser Home please?
I have tried in registry but not effect :(

Lazarous

Oct 4, 2006
I'd like to put an item into the Launcher tab of Home plugin that points to a folder in Start Menu, but other than Programs (what is built-in).

If I make a shortcut in Start menu pointing e.g. to the Games folder I can pick it up as a Launcher item, but after tapping it nothing happens...

Any solution or idea is welcome!

cheers

This is the best I managed to do, get it in a tab at the top of the screen as shown below. Fully functional and works great.

Attachments

• Screen1-3.jpg
    Screen1-3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 919