[UPDATED 2015/07/02] GEAK CAMERA with Powerful Real-time Filter

Search This thread

Flying snail

Sep 15, 2014
10483141_1628200164090314_1493230606216800961_n.jpg

Dear Professional XDA Users :

We GEAK Camera focus on developing an app on Android platform with powerful real-time filter to benefit all kinds of users. Without any Ads, it is not only easy used, but also practical.
If you dare try it, you must fall in love with it.

[What's NEW]
[FONT=&#21326]
[Fix] Solve the black screen problem when taking photos on some devices.
[Add] Available to call GEAK Camera on the third-party apps.
[Optimization] Accelerate the speed of launch, reduce the time between Multiple shots
[Optimization] Improved stability, fewer reboots and fewer viewfinder errors.
[Optimization] Improve 20% of the fluency when switching among Video, Shot and Square.
[Fix] Taking photos by Volume key to make it more easily.

[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]

[/FONT]Go to GOOGLE PLAY to download:http://goo.gl/I5BNw0

[Description of GEAK CAMERA]

Based on the technology of OpenGL ES, GEAK Camera provides you with the powerful real-time filter. Clean and easy interface allow you to take gorgeous photos anywhere and anytime.

Key features:

-FILTER
We provide you 9 real-time beautiful filter effects which is most popular and widely used appear at the same time on your screen of Android device, allow you to choose the favorite one.

-FAST
Take beautiful picture and seize the forgettable moment less than 1s.

-SMALL
The size of GEAK Camera is unbelievable. Integrated powerful filter function in less than 400k, even smaller that one picture! Download and install in 1 second. Save your time and your space of smartphone.

Functional characteristics
We now have 3 kinds of shooting modes: camera, video and square.

-Camera
Take impressive photos and save the moment at any time, any place.
Let you experience IOS filter on Android device.

-Video
Record the video fluently and save easily. It is available to preview just by one click. Also you could jump to the gallery and edit the finished video by clicking menu bar on the top.
During the time you are recording video, you could also shot photos by clicking the button on the left corner.

-Square
Take square pictures and set as avatar or easily upload to SNS.

We would provide you more features in the following version. Welcome to connect our develop team and leave your feedback.
It is your ideas that inspired us to create better camera.

For further information, find us on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/likegeakos
Google+ Community: http://goo.gl/ebLLJL

Last edited:

ViolentR

Nov 9, 2011
Looks very nice so far, everything seems to be working fine, will be be the ability to change which folder it stores the images/videos to or to choose from Internal or SD Card (External) in the future?

Thanks. :fingers-crossed:

tonyb81

May 28, 2010
just installed this and I must say I really like it. reminds me of how fast taking photos was on my 6 plus

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

tonyb81

May 28, 2010
it'd be nice to have access to my full gallery when I tap on the bottom left after taking a photo...it only let's you look at the last one you took..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Flying snail

Sep 15, 2014
Looks very nice so far, everything seems to be working fine, will be be the ability to change which folder it stores the images/videos to or to choose from Internal or SD Card (External) in the future?

okay, fine~ we will consider your suggestion, dear.
We will update more functions in the second stage.
Welcome to give us feedback any time :)

Reactions: a4apple

pankajsammal

May 8, 2012
Bangalore
Only getting 2.1mp images from my Nexus 5 running 5.1 and there's no option to change it to 8mp
Also the video is 720p only and video quality is very bad.

Last edited:

rotem07773

May 5, 2011
Ui is perfect, bet the viewfinder is rather slow, and focus as well.
Add some more options to the gallery, like showing all picture folders.
Improve these things and i have a new daily driver!

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland City
www.ascendapps.tk
I love the design however it looks too identical to the one on iOS, try making the design your own? Something unique but good looking.

You should add exposure functions and other camera functions. If that happens I will definitely ditch Google Camera for this.

Reactions: Popoto_

sleeper994

Feb 12, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Getting "Fail to connect the camera. Please turn off the flash or reboot your phone and try again." Tried rebooting and it stay this way. Google camera works fine. I'm using Samsung Captivate i897 running OMNIrom 5.0.2 Lollipop

nanosp

Mar 25, 2009
NY
OK, I tried this out a bit earlier and I'm digging the filters.. My only question is whether or not a soft back button can be implemented? It would make switching from the camera to another app a lot easier, instead of having to click on the gallery/last picture I snapped to get that functionality..

a4apple

Feb 23, 2013
this is great, i would like to see an ability of saving the image in the sd card instead of internal memory. Please add the features from AOSP camera. :D like manual exposure and changing the image size and others. thanks and keep the good work up :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10483141_1628200164090314_1493230606216800961_n.jpg

Dear Professional XDA Users :

We GEAK Camera focus on developing an app on Android platform with powerful real-time filter to benefit all kinds of users. Without any Ads, it is not only easy used, but also practical.
    If you dare try it, you must fall in love with it.

[What's NEW]
    [FONT=&#21326]
    [Fix] Solve the black screen problem when taking photos on some devices.
    [Add] Available to call GEAK Camera on the third-party apps.
    [Optimization] Accelerate the speed of launch, reduce the time between Multiple shots
    [Optimization] Improved stability, fewer reboots and fewer viewfinder errors.
    [Optimization] Improve 20% of the fluency when switching among Video, Shot and Square.
    [Fix] Taking photos by Volume key to make it more easily.

[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]

[/FONT]Go to GOOGLE PLAY to download:http://goo.gl/I5BNw0

[Description of GEAK CAMERA]

Based on the technology of OpenGL ES, GEAK Camera provides you with the powerful real-time filter. Clean and easy interface allow you to take gorgeous photos anywhere and anytime.

Key features:

-FILTER
    We provide you 9 real-time beautiful filter effects which is most popular and widely used appear at the same time on your screen of Android device, allow you to choose the favorite one.

-FAST
    Take beautiful picture and seize the forgettable moment less than 1s.

-SMALL
    The size of GEAK Camera is unbelievable. Integrated powerful filter function in less than 400k, even smaller that one picture! Download and install in 1 second. Save your time and your space of smartphone.

Functional characteristics
    We now have 3 kinds of shooting modes: camera, video and square.

-Camera
    Take impressive photos and save the moment at any time, any place.
    Let you experience IOS filter on Android device.

-Video
    Record the video fluently and save easily. It is available to preview just by one click. Also you could jump to the gallery and edit the finished video by clicking menu bar on the top.
    During the time you are recording video, you could also shot photos by clicking the button on the left corner.

-Square
    Take square pictures and set as avatar or easily upload to SNS.

We would provide you more features in the following version. Welcome to connect our develop team and leave your feedback.
    It is your ideas that inspired us to create better camera.

For further information, find us on
    Google+ Community: http://goo.gl/ebLLJL
    For more cooperation, please feel free to contact us :
    EMAIL: [email protected]

okay, fine~ we will consider your suggestion, dear.
    We will update more functions in the second stage.
    Welcome to give us feedback any time :)
    I love the design however it looks too identical to the one on iOS, try making the design your own? Something unique but good looking.

You should add exposure functions and other camera functions. If that happens I will definitely ditch Google Camera for this.
    Looks good so far. Is there an option for HDR?