[UPDATED][27/10/2023][ROM][OFFICIAL][13][Thirteen]Pixel Experience for K30 Pro / Zoom / POCO F2 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

Search This thread

conmaxanhle

Jul 1, 2018
My phone not show that it charging even though it charging after flashing the rom. No light notification on the camera or screen effect in the lock mode or battery icon sign go up. I can only know it charging because i turn on battery %. Also recovery become unable to mount data and internal storage not showing anything.

abode ghost

My phone not show that it charging even though it charging after flashing the rom. No light notification on the camera or screen effect in the lock mode or battery icon sign go up. I can only know it charging because i turn on battery %. Also recovery become unable to mount data and internal storage not showing anything.
Charging issue is reported to be solved by flashing latest firmware which is 12.5.3 it's working for some people and for others it don't i still don't know why currently might be a source bug because the same device trees are being used in other roms and it's fine
Also we don't have a twrp recovery that supports android 12 encryption so you'll have to use otg for now till someone makes it.

kazamama

Apr 8, 2019
Charging issue is reported to be solved by flashing latest firmware which is 12.5.3 it's working for some people and for others it don't i still don't know why currently might be a source bug because the same device trees are being used in other roms and it's fine
Also we don't have a twrp recovery that supports android 12 encryption so you'll have to use otg for now till someone makes it.

I installed Nova Launcher but the app opening and closing animation isn't working, is there a way to fix this?

conmaxanhle

Jul 1, 2018
Thank you for explain that twrp android 12 encryption. I keep thinking that i do something wrong
And I already reflash 12.5.3 the second time and it doesnt work so i will wait for the next update.
This still a good rom. (y)

Edit: So i turn off my phone to charge and turn it on and the charge icon will appear again on statusbar and lockscreen

Last edited:
Reactions: abode ghost

Mike·Jor

Mar 7, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Redmi K30 5G

View attachment 5387899

Pixel Experience Plus for lmi ALPHA [Redmi K30 Pro/ Poco F2 Pro]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
NFC
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Lights
Sound / vibration

First Time Install / Clean Flash

0. Unlock your bootloader.

1. Download the proper ZIP for your device.

2. Flash LR.Team TWRP 3.4.2b-1206 by wzsx150. Reboot to Recovery.

4. Flash Latest 12.5.3.0.RJKMIXM Firmware

4. Flash Pixel Experience Plus zip

5.通过“擦除”>“格式化数据”>键入“是”来格式化数据/缓存。

6. 重启到系统

更新 / 脏闪存

1. 下载适合您设备的 ZIP。

2. 重启恢复。

3. Flash Pixel Experience Plus ZIP。

4.通过“擦除”>“高级擦除”>选择“缓存”,滑动来格式化缓存。

4. 重启到系统

已知的问题
• UDFPS 仍未由 PE 团队实施
• 其他?你告诉

更改日志
• 最初的 Android 12 Alpha 版本

不要闪现差距,已经包括在内
下载最新版本 | 镜子

还在寻找 android 11?
下载最新版本

敬请关注
电报群

我试过刷指纹,无法输入。中国用户只能使用WLAN网络,不能使用数据网络。

Mike·Jor

Mar 7, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Redmi K30 5G

View attachment 5387899

Pixel Experience Plus for lmi ALPHA [Redmi K30 Pro/ Poco F2 Pro]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
NFC
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Lights
Sound / vibration

First Time Install / Clean Flash

0. Unlock your bootloader.

2. Flash LR.Team TWRP 3.4.2b-1206 by wzsx150. Reboot to Recovery.

4. Flash Latest 12.5.3.0.RJKMIXM Firmware

4. Flash Pixel Experience Plus zip

5. Format data/cache by "Wipe" > "Format Data" > Type "yes".

6. Reboot to System

Update / Dirty Flash

2. Reboot to Recovery.

3. Flash Pixel Experience Plus ZIP.

4. Format cache by "Wipe" > "Advanced Wipe" > Select "Cache", Swipe.

4. Reboot to System

Known issues
• UDFPS is still not implemented by PE team
• Other? you tell

Changelog:
• Initial Android 12 Alpha release

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download latest build | Mirror

Still looking For android 11?
Download latest build

Stay tuned
Telegram Group

I tried flashing my fingerprints and cannot be entered. Chinese users can only use WLAN networks, not data networks.

ottogiugno

Feb 24, 2011
Anyone has problem with the last release while recording video with an external mic? I get the audio recorded, but there is a continuous "click click" in the background. Someone can take a test?

)K7E@I(YVE}B`B3X2B5}%CP.jpg
bug??

• Sad
Reactions: Mike·Jor

ruicc

Jan 8, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Hi,

Appart from recovery, it only need to flash the latest 12.5.3.0firmware? Because 12.5.3.0 Firmware has only 145 Mb? In OP is mentioned to flash The Pixel Experience Plus. Do i need to have V11 Pixel Rom flashed? Thanks for clarify.

Last edited:
Reactions: abode ghost

abode ghost

Hi,

Appart from recovery, it only need to flash the latest 12.5.3.0firmware? Because 12.5.3.0 Firmware has only 145 Mb? In OP is mentioned to flash The Pixel Experience Plus. Do i need to have V11 Pixel Rom flashed? Thanks for clarify.
No need to flash Android 11 version, Just the mentioned firmware and the Android 12 zip.

Reactions: ruicc

ruicc

Jan 8, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Many thanks to abode ghost, for the input about what to flash, i was not sure.

Congrats to the devs, this is a fantastic rom...can´t tell about battery life, but till now i'm impressed with this rom. For now, i'm using as daily driver. Everything seems to work fine. Coming from xiaomi.eu rom to Pixel extended 11, then this one, so i miss a lot of features. Cam seems to be poor compared to original xiaomi.eu rom, but do it's job. Joined at a spanish telegram group, and i've managed to download BSG camera app, and i'm using it, no probls so far. Major problems found:

- No internal memory in TWRP, so waiting for a A12 compatible TWRP. Flashing with a pen.
- Charging issue is present... turning off the phone, it shows an charging picture. Flashed the 12.5.3. firmware.
Using Nova launcher as default launcher, because Pixel launcher lacks lots of options.
- Mobile data wasn't working, so i had to add it manually.
- Unable to add fingerprint
- Screencast is working,...at least to my Nvidia Shield.
- Can't tell about battery life, i flashed the nexus kernel suggeste by abode ghost

For an alpha, rom is performing very well..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts