[UPDATED 28-04-2009] TorchButton v1.5, using camera LED for flashlight

Search This thread

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
I've unstuck this thread, since development has moved to the new thread in the Leo fora.

mellojeff

Jun 7, 2009
Altona, NY
Works like a charm! Thnx!

I second the request for a change in time out. I need to make it from the front door to my bed without waking my gf, and i don't make it in 30 seconds :)

I usually have that same issue except when my girlfriends husband comes home, then I can do it in about 10-12 seconds if I don't put my shoes on.

Grey Area

Mar 10, 2008
No hope of an HTC HD2 version?

I get an error; "Error loading HCTCamera1.dll" when I use any of the mode buttons...a real pity as I really want a torch app - and not a rubbish one that just turns my screen white - if I wanted that I could just take a photo of a piece of white paper and display that...

Luggruff

Jan 14, 2010
I've unstuck this thread, since development has moved to the new thread in the Leo fora.

No hope of an HTC HD2 version?

I get an error; "Error loading HCTCamera1.dll" when I use any of the mode buttons...a real pity as I really want a torch app - and not a rubbish one that just turns my screen white - if I wanted that I could just take a photo of a piece of white paper and display that...

There you go. Search the hd2 forum. I've used this app with my HD2 since february-march and never had an issue.

Grey Area

Mar 10, 2008
Yes, just followed the link - version I downloaded SAID it was 2.3, but obviously wasn't...stupid freewarepocketpc.net!

hulkman

Dec 12, 2006
the TorchButtonLib_csharp_v1.0.zip library is not working with HTC LEO correct? Is there a new version of the lib?