• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[updated 29/May] [F800 L/S/K ] [A9 Pie] Enhanced Rom

Search This thread

tontaihatmat

Apr 17, 2021
Có, tôi đã đặt mới nhất phiên bản vào phần tải xuống thư mục của mình. Hoạt động tốt cho F800 và các biến thể khác.

About This Rom

This is a custom stock rom based on stock F800L_30H. Most likely the last update the V20 will get.

It may also be flashed on some non-F800 devices which may require some small additional adjustment to get wifi working etc.

It will be rolled out in stages ultimately being comparable to that of any custom stock rom the likes of Alpha-Omega, Weta, etc.

I don't know how to make flashable Rom zips yet. I understand devs use the paid version of SuperR to make them which i don't currently own. For the time being I'll leave that and use a system.img which is fairly easy to work with for the time being.

As for upcoming tweaks and mods I will either provided a small flashable zip update or upload a whole new updated system.img. I have yet to learn how to make those flashable zips.

The first release is simply a debloated rom without any mods or tweaks.

==========================================================

Installation Procedure for F800 L/K/S Hardware

Download the F800***.7z file to a PC and extract with 7-zip app on Windows PC or the equivalent on OSX. This will expand to a single 6GB system.img file. Copy over to internal storage on your device.

Update TRWP recovery to 3.4.x.x using TWRP.

Download also the F800**boot.img and F800L-ezv2020.zip kernel.

Boot into twrp and flash the system image.

Install>Install_Image(bottom right)>navigate to system.img file and select system image partition.

Repeat the same procedure for the boot.img, flash on boot partition.

Now flash ezV2020 Kernel and then Magisk. Done.

If you are coming from Oreo download also the Pie partitions and flash that first, then as above. Also wipe data so have your apps backed up.

In the case your were already on PIE no need to wipe data but do wipe Dalvik / ART cache and Cache in TWRP before reboot. Device will be slow for a while and will speed up as Dalvik cache is rebuilt in the background. Sometimes that can take a while especially if you don't let the device rest.

Installation Procedure for NON-F800 Variants

This is recommend ONLY on US996 compatible variants. I believe this is H910, VS995, H915. NOT T-mobile, NOT Sprint and NOT Dual Sim variants.

Delete your google account from your device before you start in case wifi doesn't work on initial boot*.

Wipe all the partitions in TWRP except internal storage of course.

Follow the same procedure as above for the system image and the boot image. Flash the provided us996 ezv2020 kernel, than magisk. Done.

Notes

*You may or may not need to replace wi-fi firmware files from your oreo system. I will advise how to do this if need be. The US996 wifi firmware files are available to download in the oreo4pie zip. Download in case you need them.

Mobile data will not work
Do not flash the Pie partitions on non-F800 hardware.
Calls may or may not work.
Fingerprint may or may not work. Might be able to fix this.

Download Link

hi i am using v20 f800l nougat version with twrp with dirtysanta method i flashed the twrp 3.4.xx version you provided, now i wipe davik system data then flash the files system.img one by one boot.img, ez2020 is it ok or is there another file to flash I see a lot of files in your android host file and don't know if they are related please help

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
No you do not need everything. Some of the downloads are for those on non-F800.

So what you seem to be missing is the partitions ( F800L30H_Partitions.zip). You must flash the newer pie partitions when upgrading from Nougat A7.

1. Partitions. 2. System. 3. ezV2020 4. Magisk

Also coming from Nougat you will have to wipe data but not Internal Storage.

TarAntonio

Mar 13, 2019
Ezzony arw you thinking about a zip for flash your rom in the future? I have ever this Problem then after 10 minutes after hard reset the rom going slowly for open apps or normal process.

Thanks in advance

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
Ezzony arw you thinking about a zip for flash your rom in the future? I have ever this Problem then after 10 minutes after hard reset the rom going slowly for open apps or normal process.

Thanks in advance
1. No, because I need paid software to make a system zip.

2. That is normal after hard reset. It's an android thing. Let device rest after hard reset and it will build cache in the background and then will run normally after some time.

3. Suggestion:

LKT ( kernel tweaks) is still available but not on magisk repository. You can try performance mode for speed boost.

Last edited:

TarAntonio

Mar 13, 2019
1. No, because I need paid software to make a system zip.

2. That is normal after hard reset. It's an android thing. Let device rest after hard reset and it will build cache in the background and then will run normally after some time.

3. Suggestion:

LKT ( kernel tweaks) is still available but not on magisk repository. You can try performance mode for speed boost.
Ok.

For me is not normal how many time need to open apps. On other v20 h990ds is a stock oreo20b rooted and remain stabile also after heavy usage.

I will try with kernel.

Thanks allways

TarAntonio

Mar 13, 2019
Yes I feel the same myself but I started fresh (clean wipe) which always helps.

Version 2 is actually a 'start again' new version rarther than an update to version 1 so it's possible it's better.

I might have a look at the kernel also to see if I can improve it.

When goes laggy i go in twrp wipe Cache and dalvik reflash your v2 wipe Cache and dalvik and reboot and goes very well. I hope in an update kernel to flash for to see. Thanks in advance

Reactions: ezzony

TarAntonio

Mar 13, 2019
I tried as you said with hard reset and goes better. Strange that after reboot becomes slow and laggy but after wipe dalvik and cache goes smoothly

TarAntonio

Mar 13, 2019
So i flashed the Boot. Img from this link

Rom goes better Problem was magisk 20.1 ( Succesfully flashed in twrp but not installed in the rom) in the rar but i downloaded and flashed magisk 23 and goes fine. Software Version give me now 30k no more 30l. I hope that can help for improve this rom with pie.

I seen now in androidfilehost that rom called Enhancer and no more debloated? Are same or updated?

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
So i flashed the Boot. Img from this link

Rom goes better Problem was magisk 20.1 ( Succesfully flashed in twrp but not installed in the rom) in the rar but i downloaded and flashed magisk 23 and goes fine. Software Version give me now 30k no more 30l. I hope that can help for improve this rom with pie.

I seen now in androidfilehost that rom called Enhancer and no more debloated? Are same or updated?
Sorry I didn't get alert for this thread.

No I just changed the name because it suits better.

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
it seems the v2 removes the music player on the second screen when the screen is off... any fix for this?
Again sorry I had alerts turned off. Did you fix this issue. I wasn't aware of it...

I'm not sure if I removed the lg music app, maybe I did and that's why. Do all music apps show in the second screen? I never use it. I just long press volume for next track. Gravity box thing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *see latest updates in post 2

About This Rom

This is a modified stock rom based on stock F800L_30H. Most likely the last update the V20 will get.

It may also be flashed on some non-F800 devices which may require some small additional adjustment to get wifi working, but mobile data will not work unfortunately.

Installation Procedure for F800 L/K/S Hardware

Download the F800***.7z file to a PC and extract with 7-zip app on Windows PC or the equivalent on OSX. This will expand to a single 6GB system.img file. Copy over to internal storage on your device.

Update TRWP recovery to 3.4.x.x using TWRP.

Download also the F800**boot.img and F800L-ezv2020.zip kernel.

Boot into twrp and flash the system image.

Install>Install_Image(bottom right)>navigate to system.img file and select system image partition.

Repeat the same procedure for the boot.img, flash on boot partition.

Now flash ezV2020 Kernel and then Magisk. Done.

If you are coming from Oreo download also the Pie partitions and flash that first, then as above. Also wipe data so have your apps backed up.

In the case your were already on PIE no need to wipe data but do wipe Dalvik / ART cache and Cache in TWRP before reboot. Device will be slow for a while and will speed up as Dalvik cache is rebuilt in the background. Sometimes that can take a while especially if you don't let the device rest.

Installation Procedure for NON-F800 Variants

This is recommend ONLY on US996 compatible variants. I believe this is H910, VS995, H915. NOT T-mobile, NOT Sprint and NOT Dual Sim variants.

Delete your google account from your device before you start in case wifi doesn't work on initial boot*.

Wipe all the partitions in TWRP except internal storage of course.

Follow the same procedure as above for the system image and the boot image. Flash the provided us996 ezv2020 kernel, than magisk. Done.

Notes

*You may or may not need to replace wi-fi firmware files from your oreo system. I will advise how to do this if need be. The US996 wifi firmware files are available to download in the oreo4pie zip. Download in case you need them.

Do not flash the Pie partitions on non-F800 hardware.
    Calls may or may not work.
    Fingerprint may or may not work. Might be able to fix this.

Download Link

Hi, does it replace the Korean dialpad with the English one? Thanks
    Korean stuff goes when you change the build.prop settings related to country etc. So yes.

I'll be uploading a new one soon but if you have unlimited data then go ahead as it may not be that soon.
    After 3 flashed now your files worked. By one hour without reboot or chrash. Pie is very nice and you have super debloated the stock rom. Only calendar app Google crash. Normally i used lg calendar. Congratulations. Saturday i will test with my sim

Install Mixploer from here http://mixplorer.com/

Download the attachment provided and extract the folder to Internal Storage

Using Mixplorer copy and paste the Folder named LGCalendarProvider to...

root>system>product>priv-app
    (you may be asked to grant root permission here)

Make sure you can see the LGCalendarProvider Folder is in priv-app folder, now reboot.

Google calendar is working for me now.
    Thank you. I did not try mobile data but i crossflashed and can confirm that everything else works, including wifi on the H910. I'm so excited to have stock pie with root on the V20.
    Now i founded the best way for me.
    I leaved boot img kernel stock 30h
    And installed root booster and 3c task manager. Until now works very well without rebooting for have boost and without lags.
    Now the apps open more fastly.
    Wify thethering works without crash.
    Only lock screen don't Leave to personalize