[UPDATED 30/3/22][ROM][VANILLA][Android 12.1] CipherOS 3.0 Gravity for Xiaomi Redmi 6/6A

Search This thread

_MOCKBA_

Oct 24, 2017
Did anybody got VoLTE working on this ROM?

IMS is not registering for me, no matter what I tried.

Dial *#*#4636#*#* and then hit menu to check if IMS is registering for you.

Chrisels

Jan 4, 2019
Did anybody got VoLTE working on this ROM?
Did you already tried this?
xda.png

Source

F-Google

cipher_twelve-L.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

With the release of CipherOS 3.0 Gravity , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from
CipherOS 3.0 ROM
Arm64 Vendor

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
installation.png

1. Download the ROM, & Alps Arm64 Vendor
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the Arm64 Vendor, ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE NOT INCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Device Side Credits:-
[*] Dinolek, Wulan17, Jmpfbmx, and all Redmi 6/6A Dev Team

does i work on redmi A1 (same soc)

zappapy

Jan 12, 2023
Hello , thanks a lot for this ROM , the only one works on my redmi6A :)
I installed it without any google Apps .My phone is rooted with Magisk . I just have a few problems that won't make me change for another :
1) Sharing WiFi connection doesn't work : it cuts very fast . I changed APN a little , it didn't solve the problem .
2) One thing that is creepy : if you don't lock your screen at start , you don't need any sim pin to see all apps content : massage from Signal , SMS , and so one . So you press the power and you'll have sometimes five minutes or more to access to the messages you want to see . I think that is a real bug , no ?
3) I must find quick a new way to run the camera , hard to catch little insects with CipherOS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cipher_twelve-L.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

With the release of CipherOS 3.0 Gravity , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from
    CipherOS 3.0 ROM
    Arm64 Vendor

team.png
    The people working towards bringing you this release are:
    installation.png

1. Download the ROM, & Alps Arm64 Vendor
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
    3. Flash the Arm64 Vendor, ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE NOT INCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Device Side Credits:-
    [*] Dinolek, Wulan17, Jmpfbmx, and all Redmi 6/6A Dev Team

Donate:
    PayPal
    I have miui 11.0.9 android 9 pie how can I flash this rom using Xiaomi adb&fastboot tool that I have installed in my pc I need step by step guide
    Hi, I'm going to guide you.
    1. Unlock your bootloaded (you've probably done that)
    2. Judging by your MIUI version, you have Redmi 6A and you have to downgrade - download a stock MIUI ROM here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/cactus/
    The version you're looking for is this:
    Redmi 6A GlobalStableFastbootV11.0.8.0.PCBMIXM9.01.8 GB2020-05-09
    After you've downloaded it, extract the package. After you extract the first one, there's another one, which needs to be extracted too. The path to the file could be too long resulting in an error, so rename the long folders to like stockROM or something like that.
    Now open (or download: https://www.xiaomiflash.com/downloads/MiFlash20181115.zip) MiFlash, find the ROM path, and click Ok. At the bottom right, you'll see 3 buttons. Select "Flash all" (wipes your data).
    Now reboot your phone into fastboot mode - hold power and volume down buttons.
    Plug your phone into your PC and click Refresh. When you see your device, click on Flash.
    This process will take about 200 - 300 seconds.
    3. Download the ROM, arm64 vendor, NikGapps (https://sourceforge.net/projects/ni...s-basic-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip/download) and Magisk (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v24.3/Magisk-v24.3.apk) (rename the extension from .apk to .zip)
    4. Download TWRP here: https://dl.twrp.me/cactus/twrp-3.6.1_9-0-cactus.img
    5. After you've downloaded everything, boot your phone into fastboot again and plug it into your PC.
    6. Open cmd and navigate to the folder you have fastboot and type "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_9-0-cactus.img" after thats done, type "fastboot reboot". Now keep holding volume up untill the recovery boots up.
    7. Copy the ROM, gapps and vendor to your phone via explorer
    8. On TWRP go to Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Cache -> Swipe to wipe
    9. Now click on the home button (the middle one) and then Install.
    10. Firstly, install the vendor -> ROM -> Gapps -> Magisk.
    11. Reboot system and enjoy.

If anything fails, reply.
    Will this ROM get updates like the one for the fingerprint sensor, and adding options under settings for customisation to make it look like what we want (such as android colour, removing the bar under gesture navigation)? I hope you did not mean that by minimal customisation 😅

Great OS, im loving it, it offers no performance decrease over lineage os 17.1, and im pretty happy with that :D
    I just install this ROM into my redmi 6a and i have some issues:
    1. I can't use body detection feature, it's doesn't respond when i clicked it (smart lock)
    2. I don't see any radio application in this ROM, i would like dev will add this application
    3. Can you make 32bit variant ? Because my Redmi 6a has only 2GB of RAM.
    I hope dev will listen and fix these issues. Anyway, this ROM is very good, better than any custom ROM i tried. Thanks you for making this ROM !!!
    Hello, I am a Redmi 6A(cactus) user. I wanted to know that can I flash this rom on my CACTUS device(not CEREUS OR CERTUS ).Please give me answer. I found only one rom based on Android 12 for my device.
    Hi, certus is for Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A: cereus cactus = certus.
    This ROM was make specifically for Redmi 6A, so you can flash this on your phone. Works for Redmi 6 too.