[UPDATED 7/26 - v1.4] Pimped out recovery image with new features

Search This thread

nolageek

Oct 24, 2007
Washington, DC
queerandloathing.com
One thing I'd like to see is maybe a way to flash more than just update.zip - even if it's just being able to flash update.zip, update2.zip, etc.. idealy, Alt-S would scan your SD card for any files that start with "update"For instance, I'm stuck like chuck on the hero theme right now, so whenever I update my ROM, I have to restart and then reflash the theme. couldjust name them update-romname.zip and update-themename.zip

tubaking182

Mar 28, 2008
hey, minor issue, when i ran the ext fsck it told me it failed and run in console, i clicked on go to console and tried alt+x and the menu disappeared and the text at the bottom moved up a line but i did not get to the terminal in recovery, this makes me sad :( i tried rebooting several times into recovery and i can't access the terminal

webgrafix

Sep 30, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Cyan...
Couple of questions... please:

-In recovery... I hit "Alt-X" and I do not get a "prompt". All I get is "Build: CyanogenMod v1.0 + JF"

-If I choose the "Alt +M" option (AppsToSD)... is it applying this fix...
7. How do I convert to Ext3?
Reboot into recovery (home + power), drop to a console (Alt+x), and enter: "mount /system", then "upgrade_fs". Reboot and you will be at ext3.

Thanks!
Web

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This recovery hasn't been maintained in almost a year.

Use Clockwork or Amon_RA.

Mods please close :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone