[Updated : Android 10] Star wars Note 10+ special theme now available

Search This thread

jv.jatinvohra

Nov 15, 2020
I have Galaxy s10 lite. I have tried all the three packages. The first one doesn't work. In other two, it first shows the option to uninstall high contrast theme and then shows problem parsing the package. Please help

manhcuongbx

Feb 15, 2015
help

UPDATED TO ANDROID 10
• You can now directly apply Star wars special edition theme on your Galaxy Device running One UI 2.0
• Tested on Samsung Galaxy A50.

For Android 10 :
• Directly install any one of the three apk files.
• Apply the theme from Settings > Themes > My stuff
Download :
For Galaxy A50, download the apk version 0320 as it works the best

For Android 9 :
>> Steps :
• Download the Zip file & extract:

• Download this APK installer :

• Open this Apk installer app and install the Darkside RC theme.apk from the extracted zip file. [ You can also install the stickers APK if you want ]
• Open your Samsung theme store and apply the wallpaper.
• The zip file also includes Original High Res star wars stock wallpapers.

All the Photos of the above steps are in thumbnails below for guidance !

>> Note :
• This doesn't permanently activate the theme, it's a trail version.
• Thanks to Yakapa40.
• According to a member @gabesir, you can install this theme permanently without root.
Check comments.

Enjoy !

Note 9 - Android 10 - One UI 2.5
only install file : Sumedh_Dark_Side_Q_0320.apk
Theme apply 10' : trial

Pls help me.

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The only way I know to apply this theme permanently is by a 3rd party app called Coffee. I'm using it right now, it works. The app isnt free tho but it's not expensive and the developer could help anyone on Telegram.

Errorman

• Apr 20, 2019
    Redmi Note 8
    The only way I know to apply this theme permanently is by a 3rd party app called Coffee. I'm using it right now, it works. The app isnt free tho but it's not expensive and the developer could help anyone on Telegram.
    Can you please help me how can I get that app? I searched everywhere I could and I could not find it.

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Can you please help me how can I get that app? I searched everywhere I could and I could not find it.

Is this app?
    Its just apply the theme in the app?

It's this app, and it's quite complicated. You have to follow the steps exactly as written in the app. If you missed something, you have to start over.
    Basically, you have to make a theme in theme creator, it's a Samsung app, you can find it in Samsung store. That will be your base theme. The rest is written in the app.
    On a side note, I had to combine the old theme apk and the new apk (both from og post) with apk editor to have a theme that is 99% like the original. You can't get 100% without root.

Karan Chopra

Aug 1, 2019
    I installed the 0320 version of the apk but I still can't see the theme in my stuff section, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still doesn't work. Can I get some help please?

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    The op should edit the first post, because non of the apks could be installed without the 10m trial. What you can do is, use an app like Coffee, basically make a "copy" of the original theme and use that. I did it, it's not impossible, but it's a bit complicated but that's it.
    I can upload screen shots if anyone needs proof. It's 99% like the original (you can't make it 100% without root)

Golemc

May 14, 2019
    I tried it with coffee and followed the steps (installing the java app, downloading the additional files and putting them into a new folder), but after setting the coffee base was set nothing happened, even if i pressed the "ahead" button. Then i tried to prepare grinding the applied theme but nothing happened again. And when i wanted to grind the theme and an error message appeard (some coffee.apk is missing?!)....I had to refund the app because it was useless....I am willing to give it another try, and i am kind of experienced and not dummy in such things....but i need a true step by step guide....thanks in advance

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    I tried it with coffee and followed the steps (installing the java app, downloading the additional files and putting them into a new folder), but after setting the coffee base was set nothing happened, even if i pressed the "ahead" button. Then i tried to prepare grinding the applied theme but nothing happened again. And when i wanted to grind the theme and an error message appeard (some coffee.apk is missing?!)....I had to refund the app because it was useless....I am willing to give it another try, and i am kind of experienced and not dummy in such things....but i need a true step by step guide....thanks in advance
    You have to be more specific about the steps you made. It's too easy to make a mistake and if you do, u have to start again.

Also @Sumedh_ can you post apk for android 11, please? :)

imadsen

Jul 24, 2008
    You have to be more specific about the steps you made. It's too easy to make a mistake and if you do, u have to start again.

Also @Sumedh_ can you post apk for android 11, please? :)
    Anyone have this theme working for Android 11? I just upgraded to the new Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, but it feels like a downgrade in the sense that no Star Wars theme is available in the OneUI Themes app. First world problems though!

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Anyone have this theme working for Android 11? I just upgraded to the new Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, but it feels like a downgrade in the sense that no Star Wars theme is available in the OneUI Themes app. First world problems though!
    If you applied the theme on Android 10 with Coffee app, then the theme remains after update but it's somewhat broken. However the Coffee app hasn't been updated yet for EMUI 3.0 or 3.1 so you can't apply the theme now. And for that you'd also need an updated APK of the Star Wars theme, which no one shared yet here nor elsewhere. I tried to extract it myself, but I couldn't find the file.

TLDR we need an updated theme apk for android 11, and wait for Coffee app's dev to update his app.

Reactions: cisco150

cisco150

Dec 31, 2007
    Usa
    If you applied the theme on Android 10 with Coffee app, then the theme remains after update but it's somewhat broken. However the Coffee app hasn't been updated yet for EMUI 3.0 or 3.1 so you can't apply the theme now. And for that you'd also need an updated APK of the Star Wars theme, which no one shared yet here nor elsewhere. I tried to extract it myself, but I couldn't find the file.

TLDR we need an updated theme apk for android 11, and wait for Coffee app's dev to update his app.
    What is the coffe app, I got the theme installed and cant save it from the 10 min trial any help. I'm on android 11

cisco150

Dec 31, 2007
    Usa
    Coffee is a paid app, but as I said the developer hasn't updated it yet for ONEUI 3.1 so it's pointless to buy it now.
    Anyway to stop the timer on the theme. ill pay for it if have too. its not showing up on frezze ap or disable etc i even tried one ui installer no luck. do you have a link for the coffee app would like to write to the dev

cisco150

Dec 31, 2007
    Usa
    Working!

I followed all the instructions and it worked, like everyone else only for the trial period however. However I found a way for it to work. I installed everything on one UI and then switched back to Nova Pro launcher. I then reset my phone and now all the theme components are working except for the always on screen stormtrooper. I don't know if it's because of Nova prime, but it's working now and doesn't give me a trial period error anymore.
    When you said reset phone is that the setting or restore the phone

Krikoo

Sep 20, 2015
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Anyway to stop the timer on the theme. ill pay for it if have too. its not showing up on frezze ap or disable etc i even tried one ui installer no luck. do you have a link for the coffee app would like to write to the dev
    Sorry I wasn't clear enough. So coffee app won't remove the timer. The app kinda make a clone of the theme. You need a base theme first, which could be anything really, and then this app can make the base theme look like the the star wars theme (or anything else). You can also mix themes with it. Same for icons.

Reactions: cisco150

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The Scope Wars, the fall of the Jedi🤣
      What is the coffe app, I got the theme installed and cant save it from the 10 min trial any help. I'm on android 11
      Coffee is a paid app, but as I said the developer hasn't updated it yet for ONEUI 3.1 so it's pointless to buy it now.
      Sorry I wasn't clear enough. So coffee app won't remove the timer. The app kinda make a clone of the theme. You need a base theme first, which could be anything really, and then this app can make the base theme look like the the star wars theme (or anything else). You can also mix themes with it. Same for icons.
      UPDATED TO ANDROID 10
      • You can now directly apply Star wars special edition theme on your Galaxy Device running One UI 2.0
      • Tested on Samsung Galaxy A50.

For Android 10 :
      • Directly install any one of the three apk files.
      • Apply the theme from Settings > Themes > My stuff
      Download :https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14IgWYu3PgqamDAMPN2LFS-FTlrx8erXO
      For Galaxy A50, download the apk version 0320 as it works the best

For Android 9 :
      >> Steps :
      • Download the Zip file & extract:
      https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1H-gBa1R4VRazQ3UJPuSTPNv8kL9qICih

• Download this APK installer :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magdalm.apkinstaller

• Open this Apk installer app and install the Darkside RC theme.apk from the extracted zip file. [ You can also install the stickers APK if you want ]
      • Open your Samsung theme store and apply the wallpaper.
      • The zip file also includes Original High Res star wars stock wallpapers.

All the Photos of the above steps are in thumbnails below for guidance !

>> Note :
      • This doesn't permanently activate the theme, it's a trail version.
      • Thanks to Yakapa40.
      • According to a member @gabesir, you can install this theme permanently without root.
      Check comments.

Enjoy !
      ATTENTION !

According to a member Gabesir, you can install this theme permanently without root.
      The White dialer issue, timer issue has been fixed according to many users!

Steps :

• Selected the custom theme, ( white dialer, blue icons on the drop down menu)
      • Reboot the phone
      • Install the official theme with the trial. Don't let the trial end.
      • Reboot
      • Before the 10 min mark select the custom ui theme again
      • Reboot.

To my surprise everything is themed, dialer, calculator, drop down icons, text, settings. ( dont know if this has something to do but I have nova installed and no I never switched to one ui launcher. )

Enjoy !
      Working!

I followed all the instructions and it worked, like everyone else only for the trial period however. However I found a way for it to work. I installed everything on one UI and then switched back to Nova Pro launcher. I then reset my phone and now all the theme components are working except for the always on screen stormtrooper. I don't know if it's because of Nova prime, but it's working now and doesn't give me a trial period error anymore.
      I just noticed this is the first post of both of you on XDA. Feel free to tinker around @Boody Bryant and @BrinierFlame.
      Cheers !
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone