• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UPDATED] Cosmic Flow Wallpapers (Widescreen, 1920 x 1080)

Search This thread

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
Cosmic Flow HD Widescreen Wallpapers
by DdcCabuslay​

Featured on Xperia Blog!

Update: New 1080p Cosmic Flow wallpapers based off the Xperia Tablet S wallpapers! Perfect for your computer desktop, PS3 or anything else if you're obsessed with Cosmic Flow (as I am).

Thanks to wolf_flow for dumping the Xperia Tablet S wallpapers! Get the rest of them at this thread.

Xperia Tablet S style Preview:

Xperia GX style Preview:

-----Original Post below-----

Thanks to zangetsu2188 for getting the wallpapers from the Xperia GX, I decided to create a widescreen, 1080p version of the infamous Cosmic Flow wallpapers by connecting them together. I made the seven colours and added in a red version. Use them for your computer desktop, PS3 or whatever else you'd like!

Download:

Xperia Tablet S Wallpapers: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6V-uV4CAu3ZaC1yeEE0aE5HcFk

Xperia GX Wallpapers: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6V-uV4CAu3ZLTdqLUZUN3N1VE0

Last edited:

Xajel

Mar 2, 2011
Bahrain
Thanks bro, I hope there's other shapes also ( All look the same but with different colors )... different shapes will be very nice when having auto wallpaper changer enabled...

Feratus

Nov 5, 2012
very nice. :D

hello, i want to thank you personally for this beautiful work :D it is so great on a laptop. :D but i have a question, it is possible to do the live cosmic flow? i mean the moving cosmic flow, i just thought that it is a great screen saver. :D thank you very much again, and thank you very much in advance too. :D

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
hello, i want to thank you personally for this beautiful work :D it is so great on a laptop. :D but i have a question, it is possible to do the live cosmic flow? i mean the moving cosmic flow, i just thought that it is a great screen saver. :D thank you very much again, and thank you very much in advance too. :D

If I knew how to do that I would definitely do it. I need a way to get the cosmic flow animation then make it into a screensaver which I have no idea how to do.

Sent from my LT15a using xda-developers app

Top Liked Posts