• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(UPDATED LINKS 11|28|2010) Footprint CAB

Search This thread

qllkevuoi

Nov 15, 2009
Google Pixel 5
sorry if the following is a stupid question but...I've searched this thread (and the whole forum) without a clear answer

Is there a version of footprints with tomtom compatible with HTC HD2 (so, with htc sense and wvga resolution)?

I've changed the default navigation program in the navipanel application of HD2 and now tomtom is the default one, instead of CoPilot 8 live (trial).

The matter is that Tomtom is triggered when I tap on a button of the navipanel and this is great...but if I tap on footprints button and choose a footprint, Tomtom is launched but without any programmed route to the choosen footprint

Any chance to change this behaviour?

Any footprints with tomtom compatible with HTC HD2?

Many thanks

Cyberdyne

May 29, 2006
Could anyone please upload the files again? I would need the TomTom version. Thank you!

Cyberdyne

May 29, 2006
A new Link but same problem again. Is there realy nobody who can uplaod the files to an other hoster?

ippino

Apr 29, 2010
re-up please?

This looks VERY interesting. However, the link is broken :(

Please, could someone re-upload the cab somewhere?

Thanks!

R^7Z

The link works for me. Which one do you need?
KDKobes_Footprintfile_link.png

Cyberdyne

May 29, 2006
I can see the list of files but I cannot download them. Have you realy tried to download them?

I would need the files for TomTom (compressed and uncompressed). Can you help?

ippino

Apr 29, 2010
Yes, I also need the TomTom version.

Please, I see many people have downloaded it. Could someone please repost it? TIA! :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just download a Google Maps CAB ( New version in first post) and just install it to your device.

what do u mean just install it from first post lol....google maps came pre-installed with the rom i flashed to an ive used it but its not in the remove programs list to uninstall it so that way i can install footprints so that itll work correctly with GM'S follow??