• Screenshot_20161215-100930.png
    Screenshot_20161215-100930.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,509
Last edited:
Reactions: smstiv

Iqbal Ansari

Jun 6, 2012
Bhopal
And those who again sideloaded thier os will not receive future updates check ss 3rd and 4th

Hope ur all confusion now clears

These customer support guys know nothing so its not a proof.
Few days back I also had a chat with one of these support guys and she said 93.11 is official rollout and being done in batches.
Only time will tell the truth.

djraje

Few days back I also had a chat with one of these support guys and she said 93.11 is official rollout and being done in batches.
And today 104 mb patch update also rolled out for same build no now what u say :eek:
And they telling truth because when official release they Post it on their blog and moto india alrdy said on his twitter a/c tmrw that n is coming soon for g4 plus

here is proof if it latest build then why others not get 104+733mb update :p

Last edited:

guessingagain

Jul 28, 2016
And today 104 mb patch update also rolled out for same build no now what u say :eek:
And they telling truth because when official release they Post it on their blog and moto india alrdy said on his twitter a/c tmrw that n is coming soon for g4 plus

Any changes?

SnoopDoge

Oct 31, 2016
Amman

actually.. to this point, i hope Motorola skip 7.0 and just jump directly to 7.1, it would be big surprise and worth the wait

Reactions: adityanaik

SoNic67

Apr 10, 2011
Haha, hope that magically they will jump to 7.1 when 7.0 gives them trouble?
Personally I am staying away of 7.0 as long as there is no root method avail. It is just not worth it.

Last edited:

SK Chowadry

Jul 18, 2014
London

I think this could be an update for those who are in official soak test. NPJ25.75-2 to NPJ25.93-11

That may be the reason that the update is of 104 MB and only towards stability and security improvement.

Sharp404

Nov 16, 2016
Bro Many websites bold and popular like gsm arena are saying about Nougat Official OTA update

You got the images from a stranger in whatsapp group...can beleive the integrity

djraje

Bro Many websites bold and popular like gsm arena are saying about Nougat Official OTA update

You got the images from a stranger in whatsapp group...can beleive the integrity
Ha ha ha gsmarena wtf chk his October post where they saying official rolledout still the same
Check his moto g5 plus which is totally fake ... Proofs are attached do u think gsmarena is gr8 :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And those who again sideloaded thier os will not receive future updates check ss 3rd and 4th

Proofs are here chk 1 st and 2nd attached ss

actually.. to this point, i hope Motorola skip 7.0 and just jump directly to 7.1, it would be big surprise and worth the wait
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone