How To Guide [Updated]One plus stock dialer with call recording working [without Root]

Search This thread

madcowintucson

Oct 15, 2015
OnePlus 10 Pro
This is Google dialer.
U can check in settings Apps and searc phone.
View attachment 5705835
Ok yep got both dialers but I installed the one plus dialer after I got the phone. All is working perfectly and call quality is excellent. It's funny they both launch at the same time, sometimes I only see the OnePlus dialer and other times I see both then just the Google dialer lol

stonerloner

Sep 8, 2022
Hey did not work for me but I'm in the UK so expected. How do I remove it after I installed it please.

Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey did not work for me but I'm in the UK so expected. How do I remove it after I installed it please.

Thank you
    Settings>apps and type phone. u will see two apps.the one with option of uninstall enabled is a other dialer. uninstall it. Google dialer have disabled uninstall option.
    The latest version of the OP dialer is not compatible so I tried many old versions ( i exactly not know which version is this), but I have attached the file taken from some website.

The dialer is not opening in app drawer; BUT IT IS WORKING WHEN U MAKE A CALL AND U CAN TOGGLE DIALER BY TAPPING PHONE ICON IN STATUS BAR during outgoing/incoming call. During dialing u have to call from Google dialer and OP dialer will automatically take on.

Instructions:

- Install app provided in post (Phone_InCallUI.apk)
    - True caller may affect the function

Working for incoming and outgoing calls no announcement during call record.

Access call in myfiles /Audio in .awb format.
    U need a player for that files by google player will work.
    I tried in Indian version OP 10 pro; It may work with other OP device shipped with Google comm suite.

***Warning: I am not responsible for any damage cause by this mode. Do it at your own risk***

:cowboy: ENJOY :cowboy:

Thank you
    Settings>apps and type phone. u will see two apps.the one with option of uninstall enabled is a other dialer. uninstall it. Google dialer have disabled uninstall option.